MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Usually happens when at a dispatch point they are slow into the checking process, there is one in my country where during summer a package can sit for 20-25 days, simply cause they are lazy bums.
Yea that’s what I thought to but they sent a piece of paper to the address saying they Siezed it

I always focus on my main compound movements, along with accessories of course, whilst training each body part AT LEAST 2X a week. Sometimes even 3

did I get it right? you train every muscle 2/3 times a week? if you do mono frequency, you have to train 2 times a day, to be able to train each muscle 2/3 times. Are you a pro? LOL

leaving out the jokes. YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY GAIN IF YOU DON'T LEAVE SPACE FOR RECOVERY ... jay cutler trained 2/3 times a day, but did not do 800 mg a week like you, and had superior genetics.

find a good trainer... the problem is not the gears. The problem is you

Don’t guess you’ve ever heard of moving cities? I tried to save myself some time by looking for a reliable online source. ALL are bunk. End of story
So then you stock up and ship it to your new state or find out where he gets his raws from brew on your own. Or order some pharm grade stuff from a source instead of bitching about UG stuff

So then you stock up and ship it to your new state or find out where he gets his raws from brew on your own. Or order some pharm grade stuff from a source instead of bitching about UG stuff
“Pharm grade” as if that’s so simple to find. You can’t even find a good ugl within this forum. Sadly, this forum has become a place where people like myself just end up getting scammed out of money because the “gear” is bunk as shit. If any source on here had reliable products, I’m sure I would’ve made at least some gains by now. Ecspecially with my diet and training regime. I guess finding REAL steroids on the open web is like striking gold. Very fucking rare. I don’t understand why everyone here has to be a know it all douchebag. Admit that the gear doesn’t work. I know what it feels like when testosterone, for example is working. Gained 18 pounds, dropped 4-5% bf and had a rounded shoulder look. NONE of which I have had since using 3 different of these so called “sources” on this lie-filled forum.

“Pharm grade” as if that’s so simple to find. You can’t even find a good ugl within this forum. Sadly, this forum has become a place where people like myself just end up getting scammed out of money because the “gear” is bunk as shit. If any source on here had reliable products, I’m sure I would’ve made at least some gains by now. Ecspecially with my diet and training regime. I guess finding REAL steroids on the open web is like striking gold. Very fucking rare. I don’t understand why everyone here has to be a know it all douchebag. Admit that the gear doesn’t work. I know what it feels like when testosterone, for example is working. Gained 18 pounds, dropped 4-5% bf and had a rounded shoulder look. NONE of which I have had since using 3 different of these so called “sources” on this lie-filled forum.
You're either a troll or just plain stupid at this point. Hilma stuff has been tested many times, and this forum is full of people who did blood tests on this gear with positive results, including myself. So what the fuck are you talking about. This is so cringe

Has anyone heard from Hilma?

I haven't got a text back three days now.
He said that he's on holidays and the Internet sucks so he takes a little longer to reply, but this starts to seem a bit fishy

the problem is not the gears. The problem is you
I can speak to this. The first few weeks I was on Hilma Dbol, along with other things, I didn't gain a single pound, why? Well probably because I was being a bitch and not wanting to start pushing my food because "I got to stay shredded broooo" Started eating like I should and guess what happened? Gaining a pound a day. Hilma has great stuff but no brand is magic, got to put in the work.

Has anyone heard from Hilma?

I haven't got a text back three days now.
He said that he's on holidays and the Internet sucks so he takes a little longer to reply, but this starts to seem a bit fishy
Yea I haven’t heard from him either.. I ordered from him as well a few weeks ago and just found out the package got intercepted, so he is supposed to send another one but haven’t heard anything as well

Yea I haven’t heard from him either.. I ordered from him as well a few weeks ago and just found out the package got intercepted, so he is supposed to send another one but haven’t heard anything as well

He stopped replying to me after I sent the money, so I don't know what to think of it tbh.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, idk.

By reviewing your log it looks as if you have dealt with some questionable sources (symbiotics and Bio-gena) . After reading some of the troubles these UGL's have had, why did you continue to place an order from them? Are you that stupid? There are plenty of other sources out there. I think you are LE , too young and immature, or too lazy and want us to spoon feed you a source when you should be doing your own research. Previous post said you are 23. Really dude? You have at least 5 more years before you should be touching this shit physically and at least that psychologically. Your previous posts were bashing quality of china raws. Where do you think your gym bro got his raws from? Something isn't right in this picture. You still have lots of learning to do. We are all hear to help people who help themselves. Keep educating yourself. .We aren't going to spoon feed you sources. And btw "pharm grade " is easy to find on meso if you just look. That's why I think you are just looking to be spoon fed.

By reviewing your log it looks as if you have dealt with some questionable sources (symbiotics and Bio-gena) . After reading some of the troubles these UGL's have had, why did you continue to place an order from them? Are you that stupid? There are plenty of other sources out there. I think you are LE , too young and immature, or too lazy and want us to spoon feed you a source when you should be doing your own research. Previous post said you are 23. Really dude? You have at least 5 more years before you should be touching this shit physically and at least that psychologically. Your previous posts were bashing quality of china raws. Where do you think your gym bro got his raws from? Something isn't right in this picture. You still have lots of learning to do. We are all hear to help people who help themselves. Keep educating yourself. .We aren't going to spoon feed you sources. And btw "pharm grade " is easy to find on meso if you just look. That's why I think you are just looking to be spoon fed.
By no means do I expect to be “spoon fed” sources. I am just beyond flabbergasted that a brand that looked so promising and that I heard so many great things about has been such a disappointment.

I am noticing a member named lucasan who keep liking your (Conner25257) posts, while that is typically of no concern, this member joined 1/3/20, and has made 0 posts. Why is he so drawn to you and your hatred toward Hilma? @lucasun, if you have some experience here w/ Hilma we as a community would like to hear about it.

Like i mentioned before, i am using Hilma at present and seems to be ok. BUT..... I think its time to be of service to other members and get a blood test done.

Keep ya posted....

Nothing is as good as the first cycle.
I think people just expect to gain 18 pds every time. I'm lucky to put on 5-8 at this point lol

I am noticing a member named lucasan who keep liking your (Conner25257) posts, while that is typically of no concern, this member joined 1/3/20, and has made 0 posts. Why is he so drawn to you and your hatred toward Hilma? @lucasun, if you have some experience here w/ Hilma we as a community would like to hear about it.

Like i mentioned before, i am using Hilma at present and seems to be ok. BUT..... I think its time to be of service to other members and get a blood test done.

Keep ya posted....
This guy posted another thread saying he was bulking on hilma test with 2900-3150 calories. That's his problem,so he can gtfo with his complaint.

This guy posted another thread saying he was bulking on hilma test with 2900-3150 calories. That's his problem,so he can gtfo with his complaint.

Ya i saw that too. I gave him what i thought was some helpful tips there.

Maybe its the drugs (doubtful), i would point lack of progression to lack of food, intensity, and adequate recovery.

Reactions: T&H
No we are here,we also have weekends.

He stopped replying to me after I sent the money, so I don't know what to think of it tbh.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, idk.

What’s your email? Pm us,we will check.

We were talking about it,think we discussed the actions and times.

Contacts for sales and information:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

To get extended wholesale pricelist - please contact us directly through email or Wickr.

Pricelists

EUR
888E67FC-65CA-44E4-A262-0EFE552A8E8D.jpeg
USD
888E67FC-65CA-44E4-A262-0EFE552A8E8D.jpeg
GBP
C956EAE8-FBDC-4827-91B1-87151A01D0D6.jpeg

Attachments

• 8950DBB4-C013-454A-850D-B1654891D8A3.jpeg
    8950DBB4-C013-454A-850D-B1654891D8A3.jpeg
    953 KB · Views: 158
Back