MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I am officially beyond pissed. At first, I thought I was being too harsh. But now I can officially say that this product is UNDERDOSED garbage. I plan to get bloods done soon; but the fact that I have made NO strength gains and LITTLE muscle gains is beyond disgusting. I usually respond well to AAS, my shoulders and traps get an enhanced look, even on Test. With this product, I’ve gotten NOTHING! Fucking pathetic. For ANYONE who is considering buying from these fiends; SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!

not saying this place is g2g or anything but haven’t you already claimed bunk shit on 3 others? Revisit your diet

I am officially beyond pissed. At first, I thought I was being too harsh. But now I can officially say that this product is UNDERDOSED garbage. I plan to get bloods done soon; but the fact that I have made NO strength gains and LITTLE muscle gains is beyond disgusting. I usually respond well to AAS, my shoulders and traps get an enhanced look, even on Test. With this product, I’ve gotten NOTHING! Fucking pathetic. For ANYONE who is considering buying from these fiends; SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Like almost all negative feedbacks, no bloodwork, no description of the products used, dose, time, etc.

Bloods... Sounds like you don't train or eat properly, I'm currently finished my second week of a 12 week test E cycle with 4 week dbol kick start and I can honestly say it's working. I plan on taking bloods on week 6 so as stated by myself earlier, I suggest you post bloods/product testing or just shut the fuck up

i started test ena on 01/01/2020 at trt dosage of 125mg
just upped it to 250mg a week on 29/01/2020 and my body composition changed a lot in just 1 month ( i am cutting )
will do bloodwork in 3 weeks and then will add 450mg tren , hgh frag and t3 to finish my cut .
for me testosterone is legit , same aromasin .

i started test ena on 01/01/2020 at trt dosage of 125mg
just upped it to 250mg a week on 29/01/2020 and my body composition changed a lot in just 1 month ( i am cutting )
will do bloodwork in 3 weeks and then will add 450mg tren , hgh frag and t3 to finish my cut .
for me testosterone is legit , same aromasin .
what about test c?

Another genius. Post bloods, or shut the fuck up and learn how diet and training work.

@Connor 25257 , Is there any good god damn reason you can't post up blood work? Why in the fuck would we believe you w/o proof? Oh ya that's right.... cause if you do, you will most likely end up looking like the pathetic piece of shit you really are.

Testosterone, Total, Males (Adult) Only

The above testosterone test is only fucking $28 !!! GO FUCKING TAKE THE TEST OR CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR MOTHERS STINKY CUNT! And i know that whore is stinky too cause ..... I AM YOUR REAL FATHER!!!!

How bout for a start you post of pic(s) of the actual product, and show us the used vial!

Testosterone, Free (Dialysis) and Total LC/MS/MS

This^^^ test is more accurate and cost $48

You remember me right? I am the guy with the Lamborghini and Bugatti. I can't show ya pics though, you just need to take my word. Do you see the idiocy in that statement?! This is the God Damn internet in case you forgot, no proof to support your statements, it didn't happen!

You are trying to bulk on what bikini models eat and you wonder why no results?:confused: You are a little self righteous cunt who is unwilling to listen to anyone and just looking for someone to cosign your bullshit.

*** Like i told ya before i am at work for 12 hours today and tomorrow, so if you wanna get into a keyboard war LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
@Connor 25257 , Is there any good god damn reason you can't post up blood work? Why in the fuck would we believe you w/o proof? Oh ya that's right.... cause if you do, you will most likely end up looking like the pathetic piece of shit you really are.

Testosterone, Total, Males (Adult) Only

The above testosterone test is only fucking $28 !!! GO FUCKING TAKE THE TEST OR CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR MOTHERS STINKY CUNT! And i know that whore is stinky too cause ..... I AM YOUR REAL FATHER!!!!

How bout for a start you post of pic(s) of the actual product, and show us the used vial!

Testosterone, Free (Dialysis) and Total LC/MS/MS

This^^^ test is more accurate and cost $48

You remember me right? I am the guy with the Lamborghini and Bugatti. I can't show ya pics though, you just need to take my word. Do you see the idiocy in that statement?! This is the God Damn internet in case you forgot, no proof to support your statements, it didn't happen!

You are trying to bulk on what bikini models eat and you wonder why no results?:confused: You are a little self righteous cunt who is unwilling to listen to anyone and just looking for someone to cosign your bullshit.

*** Like i told ya before i am at work for 12 hours today and tomorrow, so if you wanna get into a keyboard war LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO!
I’ll get your stupid test for you; however I don’t even need one seeing as I’ve made ZEROOOOO gains. You’re one to talk about diet; you, along with 90% of people on this forum are injecting fish oil. It’s pretty obvious to tell, seeing as you look natural. You can be big and fat naturally. Just eat a lot and train. Stop being a know it all when you don’t even look like your on any gear whatsoever. But, then again, if you’re buying from any “source “ on this forum.....you’re basically injecting horse piss.

Hello.
We tried to notify everyone personally ,but in case we missed someone we are deeply sorry.
For reasons beyond our control we have to stop processing orders.
Currently we are improving our logistics along with your shopping experience.

Approximate maintenance time 1-2 weeks.

We will aim to process all the current placed orders.
In case you have orders placed with us,you didn’t get the tracking and you don’t wish to wait - you are eligible for full refund.
Refunds are issued via bitcoin.
In case you used payment method other than bitcoin,refund will be issued back to the sender if possible.
If it’s not possible for any reason - we can refund payment to any btc wallet of your choice.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused,but these measures are required to improve the quality of service and your overall experience :)

We will get back bigger&stronger.

Regards, Hilma Biocare.

Last edited:
Hello.
We tried to notify everyone personally ,but in case we missed someone we are deeply sorry.
For reasons beyond our control we have to stop processing orders.
Currently we are improving our logistics along with your shopping experience.

Approximate maintenance time 1-2 weeks.

We will aim to process all the current placed orders.
In case you have orders placed with us,you didn’t get the tracking and you don’t wish to wait - you are eligible for full refund.
Refunds are issued via bitcoin.
In case you used payment method other than bitcoin,refund will be issued back to the sender if possible.
If it’s not possible for any reason - we can refund payment to any btc wallet of your choice.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused,but these measures are required to improve the quality of service and your overall experience :)

We will get back bigger&stronger.

Regards, Hilma Biocare.
Bullshit

I’ll get your stupid test for you; however I don’t even need one seeing as I’ve made ZEROOOOO gains. You’re one to talk about diet; you, along with 90% of people on this forum are injecting fish oil. It’s pretty obvious to tell, seeing as you look natural. You can be big and fat naturally. Just eat a lot and train. Stop being a know it all when you don’t even look like your on any gear whatsoever. But, then again, if you’re buying from any “source “ on this forum.....you’re basically injecting horse piss.

What does a person on gear look like to you? Does this guy look like he is on gear to you?
iu

I am willing to bet in the off season Lee was on gear, does he look like it? Bulking isn't always pretty but is necessary when trying to add mass. Now do you need to go to this extreme, at possibly 40 lbs above stage weight, maybe, maybe not.

Now in reference to your comments to me, in that pic, you are correct, i was not heavily using, 250 mgs of cyp a week and 3-4 ius of GH a day, with zero cardio. I am confused though why you called me fat when i have visible abs? And with a body scan result showing 12% body fat. Although probably closer to 15% in reality.

Also the blood work is not for me, it is to help you. We all say you are a liar cause you have no proof to support any of your statements, don't you want to be taken seriously??

As far as being a know it all.... hardly, i am first to admit if i fuck up and always willing to listen and learn from anyone.

You continue to bash this board and its sources BUT yet stick around. Why? There is 2 main paid source boards where you can hear the gear is fire and gtg alll damn day, no negative reviews whatsoever. Seems odd though right? No negative reviews.

Anyway.... myself and others have told you you aren't eating proper and need more quality calories in your bulk. Do you think we all don't know what we are talking about?

Go over to professional muscle, there is a few IFBB pros there, post up your diet, gear usage, all pertinent data, and ask the question as to why you are not making progress? I would bet $ that you get the same responses there regarding your diet.

What does a person on gear look like to you? Does this guy look like he is on gear to you?
iu

I am willing to bet in the off season Lee was on gear, does he look like it? Bulking isn't always pretty but is necessary when trying to add mass. Now do you need to go to this extreme, at possibly 40 lbs above stage weight, maybe, maybe not.

Now in reference to your comments to me, in that pic, you are correct, i was not heavily using, 250 mgs of cyp a week and 3-4 ius of GH a day, with zero cardio. I am confused though why you called me fat when i have visible abs? And with a body scan result showing 12% body fat. Although probably closer to 15% in reality.

Also the blood work is not for me, it is to help you. We all say you are a liar cause you have no proof to support any of your statements, don't you want to be taken seriously??

As far as being a know it all.... hardly, i am first to admit if i fuck up and always willing to listen and learn from anyone.

You continue to bash this board and its sources BUT yet stick around. Why? There is 2 main paid source boards where you can hear the gear is fire and gtg alll damn day, no negative reviews whatsoever. Seems odd though right? No negative reviews.

Anyway.... myself and others have told you you aren't eating proper and need more quality calories in your bulk. Do you think we all don't know what we are talking about?

Go over to professional muscle, there is a few IFBB pros there, post up your diet, gear usage, all pertinent data, and ask the question as to why you are not making progress? I would bet $ that you get the same responses there regarding your diet.
In regards to paid boards; isn’t meso a paid board? I know it was a few years ago. I suppose that could have changed. Not to mention, I’m just pissed to have received zero results from running almost 700 mg of Test E per week. Like I said before, I usually respond very well to Test. I always get a 3D delt look; regardless of my calorie intake. With Hilma products; I have NOT gotten that; nor have I gained any muscle or strength for that matter. It’s just very disheartening to hear people stand up for this brand when it’s apparent that it just isn’t worth the money. Could I just be a hard ass that doesn’t see reality? Sure, but like I said; I know real gear....Hilma is not real gear. I understand wanting blood test to prove it; but explain to me why I need a blood test to prove I’ve made no strength gains or muscle gains? It seems kind of pointless

In regards to paid boards; isn’t meso a paid board? I know it was a few years ago. I suppose that could have changed. Not to mention, I’m just pissed to have received zero results from running almost 700 mg of Test E per week. Like I said before, I usually respond very well to Test. I always get a 3D delt look; regardless of my calorie intake. With Hilma products; I have NOT gotten that; nor have I gained any muscle or strength for that matter. It’s just very disheartening to hear people stand up for this brand when it’s apparent that it just isn’t worth the money. Could I just be a hard ass that doesn’t see reality? Sure, but like I said; I know real gear....Hilma is not real gear. I understand wanting blood test to prove it; but explain to me why I need a blood test to prove I’ve made no strength gains or muscle gains? It seems kind of pointless
Bro you’re insane. These guys are top notch. No disrespect to them, they’re marking their prices up A LOT. It probably costs them $5 to make a vial of their test. No one is faking stuff for $5. I also believe they use pharmaceutical machines (no home brew in a garage lab) hence their markup as that’s a big investment

Back