MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

To be honest We had a really frustrating time trying to understand.. but I hope all the questions were answered in previous post.

We will get back with the top notch service/quality/prices as soon as possible :)
And ofc all the possible promos.
Do not hesitate to contact us!

is your liquid GH diluted with 5ml water? Looking to have this confirmed.

@Connor 25257,
1 hilma product which is not good, these possible, but you accuse all the product testo E or C, trenbolone, Dianabol ... these impossible, make complaints precisely when hilma is not the second week ... explain if you are in blast and cruise? Are you tired? Do some blood tests, we will see the results for your health

Update:

Current existing orders should be shipped out within next couple of days.
Orders to some specific countries can be delayed.

Update:

New orders will be processed in aprox 1.5 weeks.
We can accept pre-orders but they will be processed after maintenance.

Regards

In regards to paid boards; isn’t meso a paid board? I know it was a few years ago. I suppose that could have changed. Not to mention, I’m just pissed to have received zero results from running almost 700 mg of Test E per week. Like I said before, I usually respond very well to Test. I always get a 3D delt look; regardless of my calorie intake. With Hilma products; I have NOT gotten that; nor have I gained any muscle or strength for that matter. It’s just very disheartening to hear people stand up for this brand when it’s apparent that it just isn’t worth the money. Could I just be a hard ass that doesn’t see reality? Sure, but like I said; I know real gear....Hilma is not real gear. I understand wanting blood test to prove it; but explain to me why I need a blood test to prove I’ve made no strength gains or muscle gains? It seems kind of pointless

because you train like pussy, and unless it is your first cycle, you need to train your ass off to have gains. Now shut up until you got blood work, it is very disrespectful what you have done. I have used Hilma Test C and blood showed >4000ng/dl (500mg weekly)

Yea same, 500mg/wk I was at 4500ng on test cyp. Only problem I had was pretty sure they were slightly under 10ml. Like 9.2ml if I remember right. 2 vials both same batch and both were like that. This was a year ago or so. I can’t see Hilma gear not providing the results, but ya never know... until you run blood work to prove it. To yourself. @Connor 25257

In regards to paid boards; isn’t meso a paid board? I know it was a few years ago. I suppose that could have changed. Not to mention, I’m just pissed to have received zero results from running almost 700 mg of Test E per week. Like I said before, I usually respond very well to Test. I always get a 3D delt look; regardless of my calorie intake. With Hilma products; I have NOT gotten that; nor have I gained any muscle or strength for that matter. It’s just very disheartening to hear people stand up for this brand when it’s apparent that it just isn’t worth the money. Could I just be a hard ass that doesn’t see reality? Sure, but like I said; I know real gear....Hilma is not real gear. I understand wanting blood test to prove it; but explain to me why I need a blood test to prove I’ve made no strength gains or muscle gains? It seems kind of pointless

It's not a certain thing to have results besides gear quality too many factor play that. Something is surely wrong with you but not with testosterone from hilma

so you have enough money to run a cycle but you don't have 20 euro to do even a simple blood work of free testosterone and total testosterone levels?

In this post you say test E but in a previous post it was,

Was using this “source”
Test C at 650 mg/week

You can't even get your lie straight
Bingo.. there you go Connor. Don't you know when you switch back and forth between Cyp and Enanth. it just screws everything up and you get no gains whatsoever? That HAS to be the problem.:rolleyes:

Hey guys,

Does hilma has any authentication codes? Doesnt seem to be any codes on their products to check?

Also any labtest on their recent tren e, or any1 used any of the new batches (newer batches than the one check on anabolic lab)?

Hey guys,

Does hilma has any authentication codes? Doesnt seem to be any codes on their products to check?

Also any labtest on their recent tren e, or any1 used any of the new batches (newer batches than the one check on anabolic lab)?

i can only give my 5cents to running the tren e...normally i would do around 4-500mg tren e a week... but with hilmas, there is no need, for me, to go higher than 200mg ew. In other words, its good.

Planned maintenance is over. We will start shipping out and processing new orders.
First trackings will be available on Wednesday.
There is a break in sending to Italy. Will update once it’s availbale again.

Contacts for placing orders and order related questions:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc