MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

2020 Lion mode started

Just ordered Hilma Mast E, I will be running it at 500mg/week, with a test c base of 250. Can´t wait for the mast look and hardness!

Advise? :)

Last edited:
2020 Lion mode started

Just ordered Hilma Mast E, I will be running it at 500mg/week, with a test c base of 250. Can´t wait for the mast look and hardness!

Clean diet and train hard, only way you get the result you anticipate with mast

Im a guy from europe who is running hilma test e.
If i want to make a lab test on the current batch, how do i do it in europe and what is the cost?

The reason is, i got both balkan test e (confirmed verification on www.b-p.md ) and i got hilma test e. I react very differently on the 2 products, even on the same dosage.
Like when im home, i run the hilma from their 10ml vials. When i travel (i do travel alot), i take balkan with me, because its in 1ml ampoules. I rather travel with 1ml ampoules because i can throw away the excess product, so i dont have to take over the borders too many times when i go home.

The thing is, i react very different on the 2 products, even on same dosage. And maybe its the oils, i dont really know? Balkan is on peach oil, thinner oil. And Hilma is on seseam oil, very thick oil. I actually feel better on Hilma, but i dont know if its beacuse its underdosed or whatever, i really have no idea. And thats why i would love to get it tested, I would like to pay for it.

Im on blast and cruise, and thats why i need to be sure the dosage in the product is spot on.

Last edited:
If i want to make a lab test on the current batch, how do i do it in europe and what is the cost?

The reason is, i got both balkan test e (confirmed verification on www.b-p.md ) and i got hilma test e. I react very differently on the 2 products, even on the same dosage.
Like when im home, i run the hilma from their 10ml vials. When i travel (i do travel alot), i take balkan with me, because its in 1ml ampoules. I rather travel with 1ml ampoules because i can throw away the excess product, so i dont have to take over the borders too many times when i go home.

The thing is, i react very different on the 2 products, even on same dosage. And maybe its the oils, i dont really know? Balkan is on peach oil, thinner oil. And Hilma is on seseam oil, very thick oil. I actually feel better on Hilma, but i dont know if its beacuse its underdosed or whatever, i really have no idea. And thats why i would love to get it tested, I would like to pay for it.

Im on blast and cruise, and thats why i need to be sure the dosage in the product is spot on.

Beside the fact that hilma test e. Was tested plenty of times, you can test it by send a sample to janoshik or lab4tox

Go to a private lab and do a blood test. You can test: SHBG, E2, Testosterone for about 50 euro max

Go to a private lab and do a blood test. You can test: SHBG, E2, Testosterone for about 50 euro max

A bloodtest right now would do much info, as my system contain both balkan and hilma products. I travel alot so switch between them. But i feel big difference in effect, its wierd. So i labtest would be best. I would gladly pay for it.

2020 Lion mode started

Also, I will be throwing some Anavar, do you see it a good idea to start 6 first week with it while waiting for the long esters to kick in? Or wait for the last 6 when everything has exploded together?