MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Was just about to place an order. Come on. When Apple has to do maintenance, they don’t just show themselves down.

We would love to process your order,but unfortunately for everyone’s security and your pleasant experience we can’t do it atm.
I’ll PM you colleagues vendors that hold our stock and have their own methods of shipping:)

Edit: PS: Apple doesn’t have to deal with anything fishy except their appetite :(

Last edited:
In regards to paid boards; isn’t meso a paid board? I know it was a few years ago. I suppose that could have changed. Not to mention, I’m just pissed to have received zero results from running almost 700 mg of Test E per week. Like I said before, I usually respond very well to Test. I always get a 3D delt look; regardless of my calorie intake. With Hilma products; I have NOT gotten that; nor have I gained any muscle or strength for that matter. It’s just very disheartening to hear people stand up for this brand when it’s apparent that it just isn’t worth the money. Could I just be a hard ass that doesn’t see reality? Sure, but like I said; I know real gear....Hilma is not real gear. I understand wanting blood test to prove it; but explain to me why I need a blood test to prove I’ve made no strength gains or muscle gains? It seems kind of pointless

No meso is not a paid source board. The sources that are here don't have to pay to play. The reason why i like this board is that members with much more knowledge than me, are able to hold sources feet to the fire and keep them accountable with their brewing process, etc... It isn't we want sources to fail, we just hold them accountable where other places don't.

I want to be crystal clear, i am not defending this source what so ever. You may have in all accounts gotten bunk gear, i don't know. The reason myself and others were so adamant about you getting blood work was simply to verify the statements made. It just comes down to having proof is all, and allows us to take any statements made then with some validity. If you were using 700 mg of T a week, i would get the $48 dollar test, as it will be more accurate based on your amounts used. The 28$ test is capped off at 1500 ng/dl. NOW, if it is bunk, that would obviously explain the lack of progression. And your damn right, i would be pissed to in that case. And i would be screaming for a refund.

Personally i am gonna go for bloods to out of curiosity since i am running their Test p. I am getting sides from elevated T levels, but i would like to see some numbers.

What's the point of faking test? It makes absolutely zero sense.
Also, you're somehow not taking in consideration the multiple lab test done by members AND anaboliclab / jano. So it's basically your word against real lab tests. And like big74 I dont give a shit about defending this source, but if you talk shit atleast have something to back it up

Attention!

Repeating what was said earlier. Want to make sure it’s visible on every page.

—————

Hello.
We tried to notify everyone personally ,but in case we missed someone we are deeply sorry.
For reasons beyond our control we have to stop processing orders.
Currently we are improving our logistics along with your shopping experience.

Approximate maintenance time 1-2 weeks.

We will aim to process all the current placed orders.
In case you have orders placed with us,you didn’t get the tracking and you don’t wish to wait - you are eligible for full refund.
Refunds are issued via bitcoin.
In case you used payment method other than bitcoin,refund will be issued back to the sender if possible.
If it’s not possible for any reason - we can refund payment to any btc wallet of your choice.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused,but these measures are required to improve the quality of service and your overall experience :)

We will get back bigger&stronger.

Regards, Hilma Biocare.

——————

If you have any questions,feedbacks,concerns,orders or just have something to say - please do not hesitate to contact us

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

We will be happy to assist you.

Last edited:
@HilmaBiocare,
Can you say it now, stop selling a few weeks? Why not say? If you say now, you are everyone waiting for you ... If you do not say, everyone buy elsewhere and if you come in 2 weeks with promo you lose customers ... These my opinion. Excuse google translation

@HilmaBiocare,
Can you say it now, stop selling a few weeks? Why not say? If you say now, you are everyone waiting for you ... If you do not say, everyone buy elsewhere and if you come in 2 weeks with promo you lose customers ... These my opinion. Excuse google translation

To be honest We had a really frustrating time trying to understand.. but I hope all the questions were answered in previous post.

We will get back with the top notch service/quality/prices as soon as possible :)
And ofc all the possible promos.
Do not hesitate to contact us!

Last edited:
1 month ago you asked what the meso community will like for the future with hilma, many members had proposed more concentrated product, Testo 400mg, boldo 400, nandro 400 ... what are your decisions? Thank you

In regards to paid boards; isn’t meso a paid board? I know it was a few years ago. I suppose that could have changed. Not to mention, I’m just pissed to have received zero results from running almost 700 mg of Test E per week. Like I said before, I usually respond very well to Test. I always get a 3D delt look; regardless of my calorie intake. With Hilma products; I have NOT gotten that; nor have I gained any muscle or strength for that matter. It’s just very disheartening to hear people stand up for this brand when it’s apparent that it just isn’t worth the money. Could I just be a hard ass that doesn’t see reality? Sure, but like I said; I know real gear....Hilma is not real gear. I understand wanting blood test to prove it; but explain to me why I need a blood test to prove I’ve made no strength gains or muscle gains? It seems kind of pointless

In this post you say test E but in a previous post it was,

Was using this “source”
Test C at 650 mg/week

You can't even get your lie straight

In this post you say test E but in a previous post it was,

Was using this “source”
Test C at 650 mg/week

You can't even get your lie straight

Yes I noticed this, furthermore in another thread he declared that was using 500 test c, 300 tren and 50 mg dbol... looks like a liar, with short memory, or maybe he is just a troll.. check the link: Need some REAL pointers

Yes I noticed this, furthermore in another thread he declared that was using 500 test c, 300 tren and 50 mg dbol... looks like a liar, with short memory, or maybe he is just a troll.. check the link: Need some REAL pointers
As if there’s a difference between C and E. Dbol was dropped after 4.5 weeks. *no results * I did indeed run 300 mg of Tren with it. Still doesn’t change the fact that Hilma is a bad product. I love how they’ve been in the thread twice since I started filing complaints and they haven’t even commented on the matter!!!

As if there’s a difference between C and E. Dbol was dropped after 4.5 weeks. *no results * I did indeed run 300 mg of Tren with it. Still doesn’t change the fact that Hilma is a bad product. I love how they’ve been in the thread twice since I started filing complaints and they haven’t even commented on the matter!!!

because you’ve yet to show any proof/bloodwork. You swooped in and started complaining and throwing accusations a week after the Hilma Rep states they are shutdown temporarily... Are you one of those dudes that thinks steroids does all the work for you? You realize there’s diminishing returns right?

Back