MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I tried to save myself some time by looking for a reliable online source. ALL are bunk. End of story

False. While there is bunk gear, instances of fake gear are less commonplace that you may think. Test itself does not cost much to produce. It’ll cost you some money but do yourself a favor and buy gear from two places you think you may trust the most. Then get it tested. Alternatively, use it on yourself (one source product at a time) and have bloodwork done. Post up the results here.

Hello. I got testosterone cypionate from hilma. Bloodwork is fine, showing high testosterone but i feel sides of Nandrolone Deca. Is it possible that i somehow got Deca instead of Cyp?

No. When using deca it can show high testosterone levels, even when not having any testosterone in the body

You are right, in my usual lab nandrolone is deciphered as testosterone, but I think that hilma test c , is just test C, I used it last summer for 4 months (400 mg week ) and no one nandrolone side..(batch with exp date 08/2021) I’m very feeling to nandrolone and with just 200 mg week I become like a zombie, crazy insomnia, strong increasing of blood pressure, zero libido and Zero erection also with stimulation by my wife. For this reasons I stopped to use nandrolone forever.

You are right, in my usual lab nandrolone is deciphered as testosterone, but I think that hilma test c , is just test C, I used it last summer for 4 months (400 mg week ) and no one nandrolone side..(batch with exp date 08/2021) I’m very feeling to nandrolone and with just 200 mg week I become like a zombie, crazy insomnia, strong increasing of blood pressure, zero libido and Zero erection also with stimulation by my wife. For this reasons I stopped to use nandrolone forever.
Yeah. Having this sides right know. Zero Libido etc. even though labs showing high testosterone and free testosterone, normal estrogen. But when you all saying hilma test c is g2g then it must be in my head.

Thank you, I did not know that nandrolone could be completely confused with testo, I hope that this is not a labeling error because it will be serious for several thousand bottles.

Hi guys, I’ve noticed a problem with the vials. They last a lot less that expected.
I recently started a deca cycle, I had 2 vials and at 300mg per week they should last at least 15/16 weeks by my maths.
Well, I’m at week 12 and just finished the second vial. Are we sure they are full 10ml? I’m starting to think there’s less oil inside than stated. Anyone have measured the real volume of the oil inside a vial?

Hi guys, I’ve noticed a problem with the vials. They last a lot less that expected.
I recently started a deca cycle, I had 2 vials and at 300mg per week they should last at least 15/16 weeks by my maths.
Well, I’m at week 12 and just finished the second vial. Are we sure they are full 10ml? I’m starting to think there’s less oil inside than stated.

They have had trouble counting to ten in the past. Maybe the vial filler operator only has 9 fingers?

Let me tag @HilmaBiocare for you here and see what they have to say.

The problem is that when you take 1 ml with the syringe, you are actually taking 1.1 ml as 0.1x of product remains inside the syringe, where the needle is attached.
When I use zero residual syringes I have no problems, with the standard ones yes, it doesn't matter the brand

The problem is that when you take 1 ml with the syringe, you are actually taking 1.1 ml as 0.1x of product remains inside the syringe, where the needle is attached.
When I use zero residual syringes I have no problems, with the standard ones yes, it doesn't matter the brand

Exactly , 0,1/0,2 ml is lost in the nozzle of needle every time unfortunately. So if you take 1 ml every time in reality is 1,1/1,2 ml (it also depends on the type of syringe, some have the nozzle of the needle more big). you don't have to be a genius to understand it, but every now and then this talk comes up again.

Last summer I tried to extract all the oil inside mast p hilma with a 10 ml syringe and was 10 ml precise, I had also shared the images somewhere..

Sorry I’m a newbie to this game. I didn’t think of residual inside the syringe but you’re probably right. In fact I’m using 2,5cc syringe that has fairly big nozzle, for the future I will use insulin one to avoid any oil loss.
Thanks for the explanation guys.

Hello,

Is everything here going good so far? How are being the last batches?

I hope like last year, supreme quality

The liquid GH. How much water is mixed in the 50iu vial?

I’m looking to get 6ius but don’t know how much water is premixed in it.

I am officially beyond pissed. At first, I thought I was being too harsh. But now I can officially say that this product is UNDERDOSED garbage. I plan to get bloods done soon; but the fact that I have made NO strength gains and LITTLE muscle gains is beyond disgusting. I usually respond well to AAS, my shoulders and traps get an enhanced look, even on Test. With this product, I’ve gotten NOTHING! Fucking pathetic. For ANYONE who is considering buying from these fiends; SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Back