MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Thanks for your reply, I did send an email to the address on page 72 but did not receive an email. I only sent it yesterday. I was looking for delivery times to the EU. It wouldn't let me click to expand the product lists. Might be because I'm a new member. Was also curious about the order process is it via email? And payment methods.

I hope it's fine for me to answer on his behalf: payment via btc, shipping time has been between 2-7 days to EU for me. the recent product list he posted an image of just a couple of pages ago, and orders can be submitted via the methods he detailed in those posts. if you just read a couple of his posts they do have all the info.

I hope it's fine for me to answer on his behalf: payment via btc, shipping time has been between 2-7 days to EU for me. the recent product list he posted an image of just a couple of pages ago, and orders can be submitted via the methods he detailed in those posts. if you just read a couple of his posts they do have all the info.

Thank you for your response. I'll wait a little longer for a reply an it nothing I'll email again. Thanks again

payment is also acceptable through transfer wise. However, I can’t speak on shipping. My package was ordered on Dec 29 and it’s still in Chicago. However, they told me if it wasn’t shipped by Friday that they would re ship it through priority.

Thanks for your reply, I did send an email to the address on page 72 but did not receive an email. I only sent it yesterday. I was looking for delivery times to the EU. It wouldn't let me click to expand the product lists. Might be because I'm a new member. Was also curious about the order process is it via email? And payment methods.

Hello. Please send me your email address in pm,I’ll try to locate it if me missed it somehow.
Payment methods : bank and btc. Order process is via email.

Also make sure you sent a message to correct contact.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

Hello. Please send me your email address in pm,I’ll try to locate it if me missed it somehow.
Payment methods : bank and btc. Order process is via email.

Also make sure you sent a message to correct contact.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

Sorry guys. Not a 100% sure how to pm on this. Bit of a noob on this forum. I sent Email through start a conversation function

Thanks for the response, how do you like there products, do they seem pretty good?
I've personally never used them.... heard great things. Will be checking some things out soon tho...Have some experience with the region tho which is why I know the shipping times.

Does anybody know how long they usually take to ship to the states, has anyone gotten a tracking# with him
Just email him bro. His details are a couple pages back. Dude is super helpful and super quick with the emails. Be placing an order shortly myself.

Yea I just placed an Ord a couple days ago
Hey Kevin Durant how did you order what was your method of payment because hilma bc rep tells me through email that they are not currently accepting Western Union and that the most convenient for me. Did you use other form of payment?

Back