MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

There is so many variables for bloodwork. But I agree those numbers aren't good I'm a little upset about it being I know someone who purchased a decent amount of test from this source. I'm one pin in on the test cyp I'm using .6ml 2x a week. I will see what up in 4 weeks I'll pull bloods.

Well i also got 10x10ml test e and 10x10ml test p on stock and i regret this buy.

U assumed something without any evidence or bloodwork - thats just shit. We trying to get a clear picture of the product quality and you are not helping in any way..
Are you shitting me rn? lmao what more proof do you need that this is crap? All you have to do is look at those test results lmfao. This is honestly sad. Feel sorry for anyone who spent more than $100 on this bunk ass product. Get this lab outta here. FIRED

I also think it was low, compared to the balkan pharmacy numbers, I feel like i would get 52 on like 200-250mg/ew balkan.

Well my training and diet is on point, so i did get something from the cycle, but i must also admit i expected more.
I started to got a little suspicious halfway into the cycle, and then i also followed this thread og found others had low blood levels on hilma test e.
Then i had even more doubt about the product, seeing its always the same dude who protects the hilma brand, in this thread. Almost like he got an argument for every doubt being put on the brand, even with bloodworks ect..

So i got the bloodwork and i must say, im a little dissapointed.
I would love some labtest on the product. And yes i know its already been done. But its from the guy who protects hilma brand, and from a semi doubful lab.

Instead of wasting money on a thousand bloodworks, send a ml to jano or lab4tox, so you can remove all doubts.

Are you shitting me rn? lmao what more proof do you need that this is crap? All you have to do is look at those test results lmfao. This is honestly sad. Feel sorry for anyone who spent more than $100 on this bunk ass product. Get this lab outta here. FIRED

If i had just got bloodwork when u started whinning, maybe your words would have had value. I dont really have anything else to say to you.

Instead of wasting money on a thousand bloodworks, send a ml to jano or lab4tox, so you can remove all doubts.

Now i had bloodwork for other reasons also, than just testosterone and thought i would post the results. It is what it is. Im just gonna go for another brand, as easy as that. Hilma is really the only one who should be interrested in getting real lab results to remove any doubt.

Ok smart ass u said 100mg eod. That means shit to me. How many injections were you into cycle before you pulled bloods? How long after your last injection till you did bloodwork?

Relax on the estrogen bitch rage..
Both tests is about 10 weeks into cycle.
The 2x per week (balkan) was pin monday and thursday, blood was taken thursday morning 1 hour before pin (on the through).
The eod pinning was taken 1 hour before a pin (on the through).

Now i had bloodwork for other reasons also, than just testosterone and thought i would post the results. It is what it is. Im just gonna go for another brand, as easy as that. Hilma is really the only one who should be interrested in getting real lab results to remove any doubt.

I have seen the lab tests on most of their products, they test each batch before the sale, but the tests made by users like you or me are more and more reliable, than the tests made by the manufacturer. For this reason it is useful that the members of this forum perform anonymous lab tests (blind samples). as for me, I am only using products that I have previously analyzed (3 different brands) Knowing that all the products you are using are dosed perfect, is priceless.

I have seen the lab tests on most of their products, they test each batch before the sale, but the tests made by users like you or me are more and more reliable, than the tests made by the manufacturer. For this reason it is useful that the members of this forum perform anonymous lab tests (blind samples). as for me, I am only using products that I have previously analyzed (3 different brands) Knowing that all the products you are using are dosed perfect, is priceless.

I agree 100% - I also had considered using lab4tox for a test. Still consider. Wouldnt use jano, just personal preference.

Ok smart ass u said 100mg eod. That means shit to me. How many injections were you into cycle before you pulled bloods? How long after your last injection till you did bloodwork?

moreover the bloodworks were performed by 2 different laboratories. the bloodwork balkan seems to be performed by a professional laboratory, while the bloodwork hilma from an online laboratory, to which blood extracted from a finger must be sent ... @TankDog I don't remember if was you, who had had low results with that type of bloodwork, using test E balkan, bought from a reliable source of this forum ... if yes probably this kind of clinical laboratory online, it doesn't have to be very precise.

moreover the bloodworks were performed by 2 different laboratories. the bloodwork balkan seems to be performed by a professional laboratory, while the bloodwork hilma from an online laboratory, to which blood extracted from a finger must be sent ... @TankDog I don't remember if was you, who had had low results with that type of bloodwork, using test E balkan, bought from a reliable source of this forum ... if yes probably this kind of clinical laboratory online, it doesn't have to be very precise.
I was also thinking the lab itself was a little bogey, while the results where a little low I was definitely seeing great results. I didn't draw bloods cause I thought it was bunk, I drew mid cycle bloods to check estro ect, I have had to cut my cycle 4 weeks short due to the virus outbreak and no access to a gym for the foreseeable future, I thought it would be a waste.

I was also thinking the lab itself was a little bogey, while the results where a little low I was definitely seeing great results. I didn't draw bloods cause I thought it was bunk, I drew mid cycle bloods to check estro ect, I have had to cut my cycle 4 weeks short due to the virus outbreak and no access to a gym for the foreseeable future, I thought it would be a waste.

Yes also in my country all gyms are close from first march and probably will be closed until the end of April .... but fortunately I had an adjustable bench, barbell, dumbbells and many cast iron discs, I can train well enough, but I am spending a lot of money on other equipment to integrate my home gym ... hoping that there are no delays in deliveries. Considering the big investment I'm making, I probably won't go back to the gym again, even when it reopens. LOL

Yes also in my country all gyms are close from first march and probably will be closed until the end of April .... but fortunately I had an adjustable bench, barbell, dumbbells and many cast iron discs, I can train well enough, but I am spending a lot of money on other equipment to integrate my home gym ... hoping that there are no delays in deliveries. Considering the big investment I'm making, I probably won't go back to the gym again, even when it reopens. LOL

Same here.. I had to buy a bench, barbells, dumbbells and discs... fuck me

I loved his proviron at 75mg ed ran 2 bottles. My friend is on his tren ace and getting all the tren sides? Weird the test would be underdosed unless maybe by accident?

You guys that think the gear is underdoses, you should really send it in for testing. It would help the community a lot! Maybe you are right, but its hard to really tell unless you get it tested - I havent seen any labtests on their new batches but most of the old ones were good.

Sorry, I am a bit confused: I have found many lab tests about HILMA in the web...

...for example:

Steroidify.com | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products

or...

Hilma Biocare Archives - Anabolic Lab

... and many many others...

All the lab tests I found about HILMA show that this brand is legit... the contents of the label correspond to the actual contents of the ampoule, demonstrated by laboratory analyzes.

So I a confused: why in this discussion are there those who write that HILMA is a fake, when incontrovertible laboratory tests say otherwise?
Can a thesis be supported without the support of concrete data? Can scientific evidence be contested? Are there other variables I don't know about? Thanks to everyone who will answer me trying to clarify my poor mind....

Regards,
KotC

Sponsors