MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

thank you for testing! Do you know which batch tren E you send in for testing? - is it the new batch that expires in 2022?

Tell us which one do you have.
It’s the latest batch.

Has anyone ordered to central/west Europe within the last weeks? How long does shipping usually take and do paks still go thru customs without problems?

Usually there are no problems with delivery. You can send us your country and we can give some stats.

Some news.

While most of the sources and shops suffering from a virus - we continue working like bees. Our warehouses are fully functioning and we aim to get your stuff right to your doors.
Check out our wholesale offers if you wish to become a partner and earn with us and you will not regret like many others.

You can contact us via email to get our extended pricelist.
In the bottom of the page you can find our current pricelist.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

We would love to assist you so do not hesitate to contact us.

As for any comments about the quality of the products:
We make lab tests on a regular basis for our products and post them; moreover you can contact lab that provides these tests and most likely they will confirm that lab tests are original and precise.

You are also free to perform full tests in one of the labs. That would be a good quality control.

Also there are a lot of other people, shops and partners who tested Hilma products and always had great results. These were performed lots of times during this thread.
Below are the fresh ones. @Zarioh
Testosterone Enanthate included :)

Sustanon 250mg/ml

2693F266-C502-406A-9399-AD7FFAECC7BF.png

Test E 250mg/ml

19C1D419-8798-4B85-99E0-CD1535F22384.png

Tren e 200mg/ml

82D6EE0A-9AF9-46B0-9849-C8306AF80A74.png

Test P 100mg/ml

DC7F15FB-5461-43C1-AE34-D24EBF7E9719.png

Methan 10mg

9B1B6225-52D2-4C89-9A4F-F6536524752A.png

Also we are thinking about adding some long PROMOS like “buy HGH and get a water and testosterone free”.

You can help us by offering some promos that you would personally use. We will pick some of them and they will be available for all of you.
You can send your offers to our email, PM us or even post here. So feel free to drop your suggestions :)

Some news.

While most of the sources and shops suffering from a virus - we continue working like bees. Our warehouses are fully functioning and we aim to get your stuff right to your doors.
Check out our wholesale offers if you wish to become a partner and earn with us and you will not regret like many others.

You can contact us via email to get our extended pricelist.
In the bottom of the page you can find our current pricelist.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

We would love to assist you so do not hesitate to contact us.

As for any comments about the quality of the products:
We make lab tests on a regular basis for our products and post them; moreover you can contact lab that provides these tests and most likely they will confirm that lab tests are original and precise.

You are also free to perform full tests in one of the labs. That would be a good quality control.

Also there are a lot of other people, shops and partners who tested Hilma products and always had great results. These were performed lots of times during this thread.
Below are the fresh ones. @Zarioh
Testosterone Enanthate included :)

Sustanon 250mg/ml

View attachment 127503

Test E 250mg/ml

View attachment 127504

Tren e 200mg/ml

View attachment 127505

Test P 100mg/ml

View attachment 127506

Methan 10mg

View attachment 127507

Prices eur/usd/gbp

View attachment 127510 View attachment 127511 View attachment 127512

I would appreciate if you could write the tren e batch number that got tested - also, since you tested the newest batch, it means that its the one you are currently selling?

Guys after a long wait, i finally got in touch with someone from the lab where i got my bloodwork done.

My bloodsamples from the 350mg test ew is totally useless, im sorry, like i mentioned before also, i didnt want to bunk anything, i just wanted to post my results.

The question is now, what do I do with the old posts a few pages back? Edit them? Delete? Let them be? The last thing i want is to mislead anyone. All of this, was in the first place, for the community being able to see what products we put in our body.

Their graphics for the test is also misleading, if you look at my test results, you see their bar going way higher than 52.01.

Attachments

• LGC.jpg
    LGC.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot_20200324-201005_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200324-201005_Chrome.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 184
S
Guys after a long wait, i finally got in touch with someone from the lab where i got my bloodwork done.

My bloodsamples from the 350mg test ew is totally useless, im sorry, like i mentioned before also, i didnt want to bunk anything, i just wanted to post my results.

The question is now, what do I do with the old posts a few pages back? Edit them? Delete? Let them be? The last thing i want is to mislead anyone. All of this, was in the first place, for the community being able to see what products we put in our body.

Their graphics for the test is also misleading, if you look at my test results, you see their bar going way higher than 52.01.
So my test is also capped at the same