Homebrew effectiveness?

Obeast88

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Well been questioning just brewing my own for a while now and for a few friends and acquaintances. With the price of oils these days from a few vendors is it cost effective ba just buying them and refitting the finished oils already. Or is it just a hobby to most you all now and do it for the process experience and fun. Really want to pull the gun on brewing small 500-1000ml batches just to have on hand for us but the cheap price of all finished products these days have kind of turned me away thus far. I think it would be an enjoyable process plus the fact you know what’s in every bottle for sure. What would you say it is costing to make a bottle of test, sus, deca, tren, mast and so on including the raws, sterile bottles plunger, and caps(everything excluding the decent equipment). Thanks for any input.

If you're strictly brewing Test for TRT it's a waste of time for minimal savings. You can buy Generic Asia, a quality lab in the opinion of many, Test-C @ $35 / year (5 vials).

Buy 5 years worth so they're all the same batch and send one vial off for testing if you feel like it. They will compensate you for blind testing with $100 credit. Personally I see no need as they test all products as well as their customer base posting blind tests regularly as well.

So for a net cost of $40-$50 a year, you've got quality, Jano tested TRT gear without going through the learning curve, potential mistakes, and legal liability of having a sched III manufacturing setup in your home.

If you're a full on bodybuilder using large quantities of numerous substances, have unique needs, etc, it's a different calculation
This guy runs naps gear and dragon. He's also not a bodybuilder, so take his advice with a grain of salt. He's just a reddit refugee here for QSC peptides because he can't manage to put the jelly donuts down.

Out of everything you listed, only the glassware is a one time investment. You could've added a magnetic heated stir plate.

Everything else gets used up in the brewing process just like the raws... unless you were talking about buying all the sterile vials, carrier oil, BA/BB, and filters you'll ever need at once, so yeah technically "one time investment."

You can get sterile vials, oil, ba and bb, syringe filters for a decade for 200$. It's all available for dirtcheap on alibaba and aliexpress or local chemical shops. I would call that pretty much a one time investment.

You don't really need a magnetic heated stir plate, you only need a beaker, glass rod and a stove.

This guy runs naps gear and dragon. He's also not a bodybuilder, so take his advice with a grain of salt. He's just a reddit refugee here for QSC peptides because he can't manage to put the jelly donuts down.

Why don't you take up your opinion about Dragon Pharma being garbage gear with Millard, who seems ok with taking their money and promoting what you claim is widely known to be bunk gear with a prominent sponsorship role here on MESO?

How about Pharmaqo, another major MESO sponsor? They sell nothing but garbage and bunk too, right? After all, they've made it clear that Naps, WHO ARE ONLY RESELLERS AND HAVE LABS DROPSHOP THEIR PRODUCT, are the #1 source of sales of their gear. It's all bunk right? Generic Asia, another "purveyor of trash" according to you, also a MESO sponsor who sells via Naps. It's garbage as well, right?

Come on, I know you're struggling with a low IQ, the product of some sick mashup, where a loser father could only get laid by getting some learning disabled chick drunk, but even you can follow this simple reasoning.

Why don't you contribute something worthwhile to this community for a change, by standing behind your claims, putting an end to the harm caused by MESO allowing these frauds to advertise here, giving Pharmaqo, Dragon, GA and the others who almost all sling gear via Naps, advertising space that might trick members into buying their bunk gear?

Why aren't you confronting Millard for perpetrating this "harm" instead of being the sniveling coward we know you are in real life, working a loser job for loser wages?

Why don't you take up your opinion about Dragon Pharma being garbage gear with Millard, who seems ok with taking their money and promoting what you claim is widely known to be bunk gear with a prominent sponsorship role here on MESO?

How about Pharmaqo, another major MESO sponsor? They sell nothing but garbage and bunk too, right? After all, they've made it clear that Naps, WHO ARE ONLY RESELLERS AND HAVE LABS DROPSHOP THEIR PRODUCT, are the #1 source of sales of their gear. It's all bunk right? Generic Asia, another "purveyor of trash" according to you, also a MESO sponsor who sells via Naps. It's garbage as well, right?

Come on, I know you're struggling with a low IQ, the product of some sick mashup, where a loser father could only get laid by getting some learning disabled chick drunk, but even you can follow this simple reasoning.

Why don't you contribute something worthwhile to this community for a change, by standing behind your claims, putting an end to the harm caused by MESO allowing these frauds to advertise here, giving Pharmaqo, Dragon, GA and the others who almost all sling gear via Naps, advertising space that might trick members into buying their bunk gear? Why aren't confronting Millard for perpetrating this "harm" instead of being the sniveling coward we know you are in real life, working a loser job for loser wages?
If only you could wrap your brain around how sponsorship works, you'd understand that doesn't mean they're g2g.

Let's see that physique of yours that runs naps..please. I even asked politely. Pretty please mr????

Let's all just take a moment to thank Ghoul. If he didn't show up to plug naps and tell everyone how to run their lives (despite being morbidly obese and unable to control his OWN life) he can still provides us with quality entertainment with his hypocritical posts and victim mentality

If only you could wrap your brain around how sponsorship works, you'd understand that doesn't mean they're g2g.

Let's see that physique of yours that runs naps..please. I even asked politely. Pretty please mr????

I know exactly how sponsorship works, I also know MESO maintains certain standards and wouldn't allow frauds to perpetrate their business here with prominent ads either.

All you do is regurgitate bullshit you hear others say.

Some people here brew because they go through a ton of gear, others because they want or have a need to control for a specific product, and some because it's a hobby.

But some, like you, the unfortunate product of a long line of losers, do it because that $15 you save a month brewing. in your kitchen makes the difference between hanging on to that trailer or getting evicted.

Let's all just take a moment to thank Ghoul. If he didn't show up to plug naps and tell everyone how to run their lives (despite being morbidly obese and unable to control his OWN life) he can still provides us with quality entertainment with his hypocritical posts and victim mentality

I can control my own life just fine.

You can't seem to achieve a good physique without a gallon a gear. Why is that?

Guys like you are a dying breed here, thankfully. The stereotype knuckle dragger, proud of his ignorance, wears his poverty and low position in life as a redneck badge of honor.

PEDs are founded on the basis of science, of men smarter than you, with open minds and intellectual curiosity, who can reason and are willing to learn.

Shitheads like you are just camp followers, and antithetical to the spirit of MESO.

This is why, when your trashed organs finally give out because your inability to do basic math made you keep screwing up your brew, lying in some dirty shack on shitstained sheets, the last few moments will be spent mourning a life wasted.

Remember this. I don't want you to forget when you start to feel cold even though everything inside feels like fire. Pretend I'm whispering "wasted life" in your ear, and you just can't make it go away.

Nothing but the dry tears of some ugly woman not really sorry to see you go, unpaid bills, and a stamp free passport the only markers of your time on the planet.

You can get sterile vials, oil, ba and bb, syringe filters for a decade for 200$. It's all available for dirtcheap on alibaba and aliexpress or local chemical shops. I would call that pretty much a one time investment.

You don't really need a magnetic heated stir plate, you only need a beaker, glass rod and a stove.

Well, yeah. I mean, I already have all that stuff anyway.

Sponsors

Latest posts