HOT AIR BLOWIN....

BBC3

10+ Year Member
And @Millard I just did a search on the internet and found that this site nor others like it even come up in the most basic of google searches. I even googled "Steroid harm reduction"....

While I personally am in a simple "mental shit-talk warm up phase", and for GOD knows what/ But I have to ask ARE YOU AWARE OF THIS..?? AND WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON IT..?????

My first guess would be that possibly its primarily sponsor driven now and has been intentionally "de-publicized" due to the shift back to links to vendors....?

However the paranoid mongrel in me tells me its possible a cull out, herding, and round up of those in the game... Both on the seller and user end..

At the same time the powers that be should be bogged down (it would seem like) in going after real disease like hard core scheduled drugs and their new analogs in bad markets that are...

I would be fine with Meso just being an inside community for those in the know. But it leaves to question all the same...

I get it - TIMES CHANGE... I am just at a slight loss and objectively questioning..

Finally, I would suggest it would be a sad travesty if all the effort you made over the years to publicize steroid harm reduction and help people to be informed was sidelined by the possibility that is was more $lucrative$ simple to advertise as a primary as opposed to being morally justified... But that's just about the world we live in now isn't it...

NO REPLY NECC.... And thank you for all your hard work over the years...!!! Cheers!

Well I guess that just goes to infer and possible local control imposed puter to puter... Makes ya wonder... Covid may not be the only virus in town...

But what is the .ca. I guess I have not paid attention to my interface or how I log in and to what..?

Well I guess that just goes to infer and possible local control imposed puter to puter... Makes ya wonder... Covid may not be the only virus in town...

But what is the .ca. I guess I have not paid attention to my interface or how I log in and to what..?
.ca is me logging on in Canada.

When logging on .com.. for me, results were no different..

3B70D412-C6E1-4F2B-91D4-4246C31825C7.png

Hmmn.. Nothing here. I think I must have told google to run algorithms on my searches is all... Good to know the free world is still free for now..

Thx for the feedback...

Hmmn.. Nothing here. I think I must have told google to run algorithms on my searches is all... Good to know the free world is still free for now..

Thx for the feedback...
Free for now anyways..

Here in communist Canada.. this shithole liberal/communist government is actively working to eliminate free speech on the internet as they've already accomplished on tv, by purchasing the legacy media.. hopefully they fall before this can be accomplished but it's not looking good rn..