• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

How much do you money do you spend on bodydlbuilding

Fuck I wish I lived In the us or outta Australia as good as it is to live here, it's so fucking expensive with food and day 2 day living lol.
Chicken is $11 a kg for the cheap stuff and $18 for the good stuff.

Man I feel bad for you guys that just eat food for fuel. My wife and I are serious Foodies and it's half the fun of bodybuilding, coming up with creative ways to fit your Macros with delicious food. T-bone steaks and ribs are easy to fit in, bone marrow pate not so much. Haha

Gym...30/month
Gear...50/month maximum
Food...200/month
I homebrew so gear is cheap. 50 a month if I run a gram of test a week along with another compound at a high dose along with ai. I'm guessing 200 in food. I try to grab chicken when it's under 3bucks a lb. Or Turkey if it's under 3.50 a lb. And I like to eat tuna which is cheap as hell. That and rice, some sauce, eggs and that's basically my diet. 5 dozen eggs here is 9bucks.

Man I feel bad for you guys that just eat food for fuel. My wife and I are serious Foodies and it's half the fun of bodybuilding, coming up with creative ways to fit your Macros with delicious food. T-bone steaks and ribs are easy to fit in, bone marrow pate not so much. Haha

Exactly! That's my point I was sort of trying to convey above.

Yes you need to eat clean, but you can eat clean and eat food that tastes good as well! ( various views of what good is of course )

For me, it all start with buying top shelf everything. Best meats best poultry. I spend high hundreds a month on meat.

Fuck I wish I lived In the us or outta Australia as good as it is to live here, it's so fucking expensive with food and day 2 day living lol.
My bro lived in adelaide for a few years. He isn't into food and the gym like we are but he said beer wasn't cheap!

My bro lived in adelaide for a few years. He isn't into food and the gym like we are but he said beer wasn't cheap!

VAT and redistributive politicians tend to be expensive.

Where do you live where basic food is pricey?

Gym = $70.00 a month
Supplements - $200
Food- $500
Clothing workout gear - $100-$150
Coaching - $600
Cycle with PCT- I've only ran one and it cost me around $450-$500 bucks for 12 weeks.

LMAO no. When I do go out and buy clothes though thats what it costs me for the month. I may do it a couple months out of the year.

It's a good point though - clothes do take a beating in the gym - so many of my drifit shirts have dark marks front and back from squatting, don't even think stainless bars would fix that. Annoying that, should have bought all black, but I like orange...

Shoes too - you need several pairs - and kneeling down and crunching tears up the top - pisses me off, perfectly good shoes otherwise but now they're looking nappy.

The gym bag, wrist wraps, bar clamps (because sometimes there just aren't any around), lifting belt, head harness, Halo headband (since I sweat profusely), chalk bag (using it on the sly at Gold's when I work inverted kettle bells), stainless water bottle (because I don't like plastic) and so on. It adds up. A lot is investment for life - well, so I tell myself. :)

My major investment is just time and energy.

Gym is in my home, food is done at home, i don't need to buy fly-ass gym clothes because...home.

Maybe $25 a month for whey I guess?

That said, I am not a bodybuilder. I think competing in any sport seriously ups the required spending.

35 Bucks Gym Membership
400 Bucks A Month On Food
75 Bucks Every 2 Months On Protein.
150 Bucks Every 24 Weeks For Gear.

Gear is cheap. Even at high doses it will be cheap. AI and pct as well. Maybe under 50$ a month including all ancillaries like needles, alcohol etc. This is based off running a 1g test cyp, 600mg Deca a week cycle with anastrazol, clomid and nolvadex. This is for non pharma.

GH is pricier. Maybe about 180$ a month when going full throttle. This is for non pharma.

Food hits the wallet pretty good. By far the most costly portion of a cycle. Honestly it doesn't drop that much off cycle. I'm about 1500$ a month but that includes a family, my son has friends over often and we have family over semi often as well.

My gym isn't too bad. Maybe 35/40$ monthly? Honestly I don't remember. It's over 30 & under 50

Damn dude that is f****** cheap. I spent $800 this month and still have no gear. Customs snatch my gear up three separate times two different sources one of the sources reship and a got snatched again. I have the worst luck I can't even win Lottery scratch off tickets. The One Source won't be ship until I present a customs letter and I still haven't got a customs letter from the first border that was snatched. Looking forward to mastic Source but I've never done domestic always overseas never had a problem to this month it's the prob probably the wrong thread be asking this but , who's good to order domestic PM me please.

The underground section has a few domestic sources that people use regularly. Read up on a few of them.

What sources are getting picked so easily? It could help the county to know that.

Damn dude that is f****** cheap. I spent $800 this month and still have no gear. Customs snatch my gear up three separate times two different sources one of the sources reship and a got snatched again. I have the worst luck I can't even win Lottery scratch off tickets. The One Source won't be ship until I present a customs letter and I still haven't got a customs letter from the first border that was snatched. Looking forward to mastic Source but I've never done domestic always overseas never had a problem to this month it's the prob probably the wrong thread be asking this but , who's good to order domestic PM me please.

thanks. might be their shipping methods are poor?

When you hit the reply button you can type under or above the quoted message and it will be in the same post, easier than making multiple posts per...

Check out the underground. You'll find a good domestic there. Meso has finished oils, AI and pct, raws are now available domestically I believe. Just have to do a little digging in the UG section