• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

How much ya skwaat?

squats 40 kilos, with table under the feet is like lifting the double,try it and then tell me

You know, you're right... Powerlifting isn't bodybuilding... They are two different styles and sports. Just like baseball isn't football. Thanks captain obvious.

Funny that you say PL can't be used to fight better.... The stronger you are, the more power you can exert.

In my years of MMA I always had to match up with guys 50lbs or more out of my weight class during training because I was so much stronger then them, and yes, some of them were "bodybuilders." When it came to grappling I would absolutely fucking throw them around because of power built through PL, and good luck getting out of any submission hold...

Also noticed a huge difference in punch and kick power. Stronger delts, tri's, hips and glutes helped that.

Don't get me wrong, I run bodybuilding phases to gain size in my training, but I'm not going to hate on something just because. Everything has its purpose...

And you can train for aesthetics all you want. If you don't have the genetics to have great aesthetics, all the training in the world isn't going to change it...
Lol i can't stand that retarded kid. Coming from someone that does both, powelifting and strong man are far more functional than BBing. When i started powerlifting hypertrophy training became a cake walk in comparison to before. As far as fighting goes i have no idea what advantage hypertrophic muscles would provide but we definitely know all the advantages being the stronger man provides.

Just watched this video it is fucking funny how the liar mike is lying and the troll as well haha... At least Mark bell has some cojones saying the truth. Oh lord...

Anyone on here use the Jim wendler 5/3/1 program for squats?
I will never do just one squat. The lowest I go is for 3.

I upped my 10 rep squat from 185 to 265. Lets gooo.

And that is ASS to THE ground 2 inches away.

I think I can hit 315 for 6. But I just stayed at 265 and did 10,8,6. After doing 135 for 10 and 185 for 10.

I just started to do legs and add squatting to my routine 10 weeks ago???? around.

I weighed 220lbs when I squatted 455lbs in knee sleeves for a max a few weeks ago. My goal is 500lbs at my next meet which is the last weekend of October.

I will never do just one squat. The lowest I go is for 3.

I upped my 10 rep squat from 185 to 265. Lets gooo.

And that is ASS to THE ground 2 inches away.

I think I can hit 315 for 6. But I just stayed at 265 and did 10,8,6. After doing 135 for 10 and 185 for 10.

I just started to do legs and add squatting to my routine 10 weeks ago???? around.

No offense but you just started squatting 10 weeks ago!?!? I Wouldn't be giving out to much insight if this is the case. If you read the program your only hitting a 1 rep every 4 Weeks. I'm happy for your progress. I'm trying to hit 600lbs by December for a meet so this is why my training is geared towards 1rm.

Just watched this video it is fucking funny how the liar mike is lying and the troll as well haha... At least Mark bell has some cojones saying the truth. Oh lord...

Does anyone else get random boners thinking about megsquats? My wife gives me shit all the time about wanting to fuck her and telling people it's my dream girl lol. She isn't my dream girl but I would love to smash it when I'm on a tren cycle! Hell I might even let her little boyfriend jerk off in the corner while I fuck her.

No offense but you just started squatting 10 weeks ago!?!? I Wouldn't be giving out to much insight if this is the case. If you read the program your only hitting a 1 rep every 4 Weeks. I'm happy for your progress. I'm trying to hit 600lbs by December for a meet so this is why my training is geared towards 1rm.
I have squatted, But I mean Really doing it now. i.e 2 times a week. I had knee tendonitis So I did other stuff like deadlifting. I can deadlift 550.

How did you get 1 rep every 4 weeks. Thats pointless.

But 600 lbs is good. When I am your age I Think Ill be somewhere around there.

You are a big guy if that is you in AVI. Bigger then me by a decent amount.

I am 230 lbs 6 foot 1, 15 percent bf

I have squatted, But I mean Really doing it now. i.e 2 times a week. I had knee tendonitis So I did other stuff like deadlifting. I can deadlift 550.

How did you get 1 rep every 4 weeks. Thats pointless.

But 600 lbs is good. When I am your age I Think Ill be somewhere around there.

Ya I feel ya I tore my knee in high school and it's still screwing with me. No I meant in the 5/3/1 program you only hit your 1 rep max every four weeks.

Last time I deadlifted 495 lbs 3 sets of 5 easy ...
my max is 585 lbs and I will try to hit the 605 very soon.

My deadlift is by far my strongest lift even though I do not focus much on it. Right now I am trying to get my squats on point with the beginner program (Madcows 5x5) Just started it last week. At the end of this 12 weeks prog I will cycle some test,tren and masteron. Hope everything is gonna go well.
Bench press 315 lbs for 3 reps I cant get more and fuck it :(

6 weeks after cycle, cruising, cutting down to 93 kg from 106 kg, which is what a 13kg/30lbs drop.

Am at 95.5kg right now and squatting 170kg easy. 2.5 kgs to go, hope I won't lose much off my max.