• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

how to make transdermal testosterone?

How you feeling on that?
I like it. I have more energy, strenght and Im more motivated to go to the gym. Libido is the same (aka high) for me but maybe you will notice a difference.

I gained some mass but I think it will be a lot of water weight.

Overall I would highly recommend everyone to try it. Its cheap and easy to make.

Hi
I like it. I have more energy, strenght and Im more motivated to go to the gym. Libido is the same (aka high) for me but maybe you will notice a difference.

I gained some mass but I think it will be a lot of water weight.

Overall I would highly recommend everyone to try it. Its cheap and easy to
What dose are you using ? You think is more convenient than the transdermal test base,?

Im using about 2 ml in the morning and same dose in the evening. So in average about 400 mg a day in total. Im splitting the dose on the scrotum and on the belly. Its dry within a minute so you dont have to wait or be afraid that you will rub it on somebody.

Its hard to tell how much its absorbed but Im planning to do a blood test next week so Im curious what the test level will be.

Test prop should provide more stable levels then base so if you are planning to use it longterm I would go for a prop. You can buy a small sample from @Goingstronger and test both testosterone base and prop.

You can buy the raws from PPL and do it yourself. Its hella cheap.

Im using about 2 ml in the morning and same dose in the evening. So in average about 400 mg a day in total. Im splitting the dose on the scrotum and on the belly. Its dry within a minute so you dont have to wait or be afraid that you will rub it on somebody.

Its hard to tell how much its absorbed but Im planning to do a blood test next week so Im curious what the test level will be.

Test prop should provide more stable levels then base so if you are planning to use it longterm I would go for a prop. You can buy a small sample from @Goingstronger and test both testosterone base and prop.

That's what I'm planning thanks

Very eager to know what your blood results will be.

The absolute ideal would be that you apply only once a day the total daily dose (which should be enough if it's propionate), and then draw bloods 24h after.

If levels are elevated, that will be the absolute proof that the ester does make it past the dermis, which is currently debated.

Very eager to know what your blood results will be.

The absolute ideal would be that you apply only once a day the total daily dose (which should be enough if it's propionate), and then draw bloods 24h after.

If levels are elevated, that will be the absolute proof that the ester does make it past the dermis, which is currently debated.
Ok, I will start to apply only once day. I think 2 or 3 ml should be enough. Next week I will report the results.

How do you feel on prop compared to base ?
The first couple of applications felt much stronger than the test base. But now I dont feel much different because of the everyday repetitiveness.

Otherwise cant tell much differences opposed to the test base.

As I wrote above I feel great. Strenght, energy and overall mood is better for me.

My only problem now is the water retention. I had it even before I started with the transdermal test. I think its because of the elevated prolactin or estrogen.

So I started to take Aromasin and DHEA so I will know better after the blood test next week.

@Goingstronger Did you had an increased water retention from the test?

The first couple of applications felt much stronger than the test base. But now I dont feel much different because of the everyday repetitiveness.

Otherwise cant tell much differences opposed to the test base.

As I wrote above I feel great. Strenght, energy and overall mood is better for me.

My only problem now is the water retention. I had it even before I started with the transdermal test. I think its because of the elevated prolactin or estrogen.

So I started to take Aromasin and DHEA so I will know better after the blood test next week.

@Goingstronger Did you had an increased water retention from the test?

Not much.

Transdermal DHEA is very drying, if you add it to your solution at only 50mg/ml it should do the job of reducing water retention.

My test p is crashing when I try to dissolve it and I think I'm not use the right dissolvent. Isopropyl alcohol should work wonders right? and hold at around 200 mg/ml?

Isopropyl alcohol should work wonders right?

Why should it ?

Testosterone holds at 161mg/ml in pure ethanol, and at only 109mg/ml in isopropyl alcohol.

The values become lower when you add the propionate ester, so it's totally normal that your solution is crashing.

You're above twice the maximum capacity.

So here are the results. It was after 26 hours from the last application. Honestly I thought that the test level will be a little bit higher.

So the free test is about 910 ng/dl.
Prolactin is about 9,4 ng/ml.
And estradiol is about 15 pg/ml which maybe too low because of the aromasin which Im using right now.

You can find the results attached.

@Goingstronger any thoughts?

Attachments

• blood.png
    blood.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
So here are the results. It was after 26 hours from the last application. Honestly I thought that the test level will be a little bit higher.

So the free test is about 910 ng/dl.
Prolactin is about 9,4 ng/ml.
And estradiol is about 15 pg/ml which maybe too low because of the aromasin which Im using right now.

You can find the results attached.

@Goingstronger any thoughts?

Test prop degrades into test base in the skin dermis and doesn't last as long as if it had an ester attached.

Better off applying test base twice a day.

Do you suppose we really need so much isopropyl myristate? For scrotal applications, it literally burns off some skin of my scrotum and has severe pain. Alcohol by itself no issue.

Sponsors

Latest posts