HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I ordered the Testo mix offer
Very satisfied with my Last Orders
Using the oral dianabol at the Moment, like Them much, work as they should
HL gear is on point...just my opinion

Completely understood. Nobody said it's okay, it's not okay we were the first to admit. The thing is though, SIR, you already expressed how offended you feel and described every possible catastrophic scenario that could have happened over, over and over again. No reason to play copy paste war with you anymore.

Of course we received feedback. Some customers were unhappy, some didn't mind and some didn't actually give a single fuck. It's natural.
If you're looking for perfection, please, Pfizer has a thread nextdoor. We are after perfect too actually, so next time HL is looking for brewer please issue a CV!

What else can we add? Everything was already told. The technicality of why that happened was explained In such detail, so it must be clear by now that the process was carried out with care, but previously verified process step simply failed in some cases and needed simple fix that was already implemented anyway. Some vials might be affected, some seemingly not. We offered compensation for those who customers DO mind.
I repeated again because you ignored the fact that people could get fucked up like is nothing and you said that your tren wasn't underdosed at 79mg/ml in a arrogant way in the same way you response now again.
I don't look for perfection I don't look for nothing because I don't buy finish products anymore but it's not needed to be from Pfizer to calculate,dose and not contaminated a product.

I really hope that no tested athlete has used your tren a because he will done with his career because a ugl is not competent to do a simple process. For that guy is no compensation he is done

What can I say more? If you want a good product do it for yourself and not mess with incompetence because that can fuck you up and his response will be go buy from Pfizer.

Last edited:
Ok, last 10 vials. Since we received more orders than remaining vials, let's play a game. Highest bidder takes em all. Respond in email with subject "bid" and place your bid for all 10 vials. We'll occasionally update the thread with current highest bid. Bids are accepted until end of this weekend. Happy winner has his prize shipped on Monday/Tuesday.

We're starting at 50€ (last order)

Ok, last 10 vials. Since we received more orders than remaining vials, let's play a game. Highest bidder takes em all. Respond in email with subject "bid" and place your bid for all 10 vials. We'll occasionally update the thread with current highest bid. Bids are accepted until end of this weekend. Happy winner has his prize shipped on Monday/Tuesday.

65€

70€ sir in a hat!

Bidding is closing at 23:00 GMT. We are announcing the highest bid until we don't , make sure yours is the last highest hence winning

Our auction our rules lol

Was 200 actually. We set the 10/customer limit only after a customer took 100 at once

We have the winner btw. If he/she doesn't claim the prize we'll address second bidder..etc
Will there be any more offers like this one, in the future?

Back