HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I have been on TRT for 4 weeks 2 injections per week of 0.4 ml. I think the powders of your Test En have problems, with a 0.4 ml injection you cannot have PIPs so strong that you have pain when moving your leg or shoulder.

Package arrived in my country (western eu) 5 days after payment, damn that's impressive

Hope the test mix doesn't have those problems with PIPs, i don't want to get my ass raped every injection until i get done with all the 10 vials

@hleur:
will you get lab tests for every product/batch?
Ive tried to check lab tests for my btch of test p but it seems to be a newer batch than the one where lab tests are available
thanks!
~80% raw materials batches used in production were tested before turned into product. Even though manufacturer stands firmly behind the supplying factory, we insisted on 100% testing coverage to rule out any doubts.

~80% raw materials batches used in production were tested before turned into product. Even though manufacturer stands firmly behind the supplying factory, we insisted on 100% testing coverage to rule out any doubts.
okay, i interpret this as a yes now :D
thanks alot!!

Why not NPP at higher concentration? Is it very hard to produce? Strong PIP?

Good test btw
If human labs started do produce at 100mg , they will keep at 100mg bro , also it's cheap , if you want higher concentration just buy a extra bottle

If human labs started do produce at 100mg , they will keep at 100mg bro , also it's cheap , if you want higher concentration just buy a extra bottle
Do you know what concentration means? Clearky no. You will use more quantity but concentration will remain the same.

He is just asking about technical details for not raising concentration.

Back