HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Remember you are just a source, this is not a source based forum but a harm reduction one.

The only reason we discovered the underdosed and contaminated compounds was thanks to a Meso member who shared it for the community, not thanks to you. If he would have not shared them we would have never heard of them from you. And many more contamination cases in your compounds we are not aware of because you are not doing your job or trying to hide.

You do not test every batch you receive which is a shame.

And the shameful attemp of hiding those cases discovered by @Klimmzugernie , trying to leave behind the last pages by offering that cheap test to have the shills happy saying they received their cheap testosterone and how good this source for doing it.

That is why we are here, we do not give a fuck about you nor any source, you are just here for the profit, you do not give a fuck about us as well as we do not give a fuck about you. In a year you will be under another shitty UGL name, that is all.

And as you said, if Meso is just the tip of the iceberg, gtfo then, we have plenty of legit sources around who test every single raw they get and oil batches they make, and more that will come. We do not need contaminated gear nor shills to be grateful for cheap testosterone. That is not what this forum is about.
What you wrote is not accurate, it's actually not true at all but it's not important always here to make it straight.

We were the first to discover a problem with a product and shared it publicly. This is a fact.

The only one who is actually reducing harm is @Klimmzugernie again. He put actual effort and resources in harm reduction. You're just riding a hate wave that's it. Problem was discovered months ago, was fixed immediately but unfortunately products were put out there so he was unlucky to receive a vial that was affected by the issue. I am sure a year from now there will be some vial left out there in someone's drawer that is affected.

We are testing products we receive but the only problematic one we found was earlier 08UVWAQ Tren enanthate. Even @Klimmzugernie said that he gave some of his vials to his friend who also tested them and results came back without issue - this is proof that not whole batch was affected.

Honestly, I don't know why, but you're putting so much effort into painting us or HL as bad as possible.

Last but not least - I agree with you on Meso. Can't blame you for something I loved about Meso back then.

refunded with three vials of the new Tren Ace batch.
He is asking you about the reason to be refunded lol
We are testing products we receive
You clearly do not, or at least you do not understand the meaning of "batch". If you are testing every single batch you are getting, why did you not, at least, warn meso users about the contamination, letting users decide if it was worth to purchase or not?
So this way you are just saying that since you test all the products you receive, you were well aware of the contamination and underdosing issues and just prefered to hide it to Meso in order to get more profit, praying that nobody tests it so you get no problems.

Honestly, I don't know why, but you're putting so much effort into painting us or HL as bad as possible.
When I joined Meso you were one of the UGL that got my attention, but the way you tried to sort this out, especially trying to let the issue behind offering "almost free" gear so everyone forget the issue and a lot of pages can be filled with "I received my cheap testosterone, this is so g2g, extremely recommended". And instead of offering replacements/refunds for those who are simply doubting about their tren, you go ahead and even ask what the problem was to get refunded, lmao, brilliant strategy but we are here for a reason.

Man really, that's completely wrong. Maybe you missed discussion in first pages. We did discover the problem and we did share test results publicly here so people could indeed decide.

And the 100 mix offer strategy? It was told so manufacturer offered 100 almost free vials of test to compensate for the community. That was fully disclosed you you didn't really discover anything hideous.

Actually, that mixes offer was added ON TOP of compensation for those people who bought supposedly affected products. We tried to actively seek the exact batch because @Klimmzugernie couldn't tell, so we asked customers with tren A to please send some samples so we could clearly rule out problematic batch, but no one did - so much for harm reduction.

We addressed EVERY single customer's concerns and complaints. Every one of them.
Literally, because it's was only this @4ster90 sir who actually complained and that's it. The rest of the complaints is only coming from people who aren't actual customers, but are here so meso lives up to it's reputation.

So in your book, what else would truly honest source did in order to compensate?

Ah my friend that's not fully correct.
A friend of mine is a customer from you as well and he analyzed some of your gear without any problems (he analyzed his own order none of my vials). But I cannot say if the charge number is the same.

What you wrote is not accurate, it's actually not true at all but it's not important always here to make it straight.

We were the first to discover a problem with a product and shared it publicly. This is a fact.

The only one who is actually reducing harm is @Klimmzugernie again. He put actual effort and resources in harm reduction. You're just riding a hate wave that's it. Problem was discovered months ago, was fixed immediately but unfortunately products were put out there so he was unlucky to receive a vial that was affected by the issue. I am sure a year from now there will be some vial left out there in someone's drawer that is affected.

We are testing products we receive but the only problematic one we found was earlier 08UVWAQ Tren enanthate. Even @Klimmzugernie said that he gave some of his vials to his friend who also tested them and results came back without issue - this is proof that not whole batch was affected.

Last but not least - I agree with you on Meso. Can't blame you for something I loved about Meso back then.

Is there any news of the latest situation. Is the contamination free gear available? I would like to order again... And man.. it's a kind of hobby now.. it will go to a lab again.

Usually due to my last analysis I would change the lab... But I somehow believe in you because your logistics a d communication is so fast. I hope you will get things done and you did your homework well

Another trennie

So you do not blame me again for trying to "damage/hurt" your image as UGL, here I am, is good to see you are testing new compound batches, that is a must, it is what you should do with every single new batch of compound you are receiving.
Is it not worth to spend 80eur per compound that will be valid for a whole batch of your production, which will be douzens or even hundreds of vials, if not more?

And if is there any problem, trust me, I am sure that for a very little discount people will be willing to take the "contaminated", "underdosed", if any, gear, but at least they will know it upfront and will accept it discharging you of any responsability and/or entitlement to refund.
That way you will earn credibility and trustness of the meso community, like you did with the first case you published letting everyone know and letting people decide with all the exposed facts..

i get the impression that Masteron is a pain in the ass to test, or to at least get a definitive result on? @janoshik
1) Yep
2) This was not a blind test and it didn't fit the label, which caught my attention and I wanted to be triple sure, given how much pain in the ass mast is. However, after all six results came back within 1 mg/ml of each other I judged it's good enough and I was pissed about the wasted time enough to put the note of the retests into the report comment.

Back