HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

That means we had received new batches of problematic products that were discontinued, but we wanted to wait for labs to confirm everything is on point before announcing and offering here.

That means we had received new batches of problematic products that were discontinued, but we wanted to wait for labs to confirm everything is on point before announcing and offering here.
just for clarification:
there were a few compounds tested by a meso member that showed contamination and therefore you did the right thing and discontinued dose batches, made new batches and tested them.
However, does that mean that all other products that were not blind tested are safe? Can you preclude the possibility that other compounds are contaminated?
thanks buddy!

Does that mean, when I order again now Test E, Primobolan E, Mast P and Tren A and I send samples to @janoshik there won't be any contaminations and every concentration is on point?

Because I would like to redeem my store credit and buy some gear on top and I really don't want to get weird results again.

So can you guarantee that human labs solved their quality issues and the customer is not longer the end of line checker?

Does that mean, when I order again now Test E, Primobolan E, Mast P and Tren A and I send samples to @janoshik there won't be any contaminations and every concentration is on point?

Because I would like to redeem my store credit and buy some gear on top and I really don't want to get weird results again.

So can you guarantee that human labs solved their quality issues and the customer is not longer the end of line checker?
We can guarantee Human-Labs solved the issues that caused problematic products.

We don't actually carry much product from older batches anymore (those that proven gtg), so from now on you only receive newer batches of most injectables

Soon

======================================
AI/PCT

NOLVAMED - ???€, 50 tab
CLOMED - ???€, 50 tab
ARIMED - ???€, 50 tab
AROMED - ???€, 50 tab

Sex Health

CIAMED 5 - ???€, 50 tab
CIAMED 20 - ???€, 50 tab
HUMAGRA - ???€, 5 caps

Attachments

• arimed_smaller.png
    arimed_smaller.png
    325.8 KB · Views: 66
  • aromed_smaller.png
    aromed_smaller.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 68
  • ciamed5_smaller.png
    ciamed5_smaller.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 62
  • ciamed20_smaller.png
    ciamed20_smaller.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 54
  • clomed_smaller.png
    clomed_smaller.png
    328 KB · Views: 54
  • humagra_smaller.png
    humagra_smaller.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 52
  • nolvamed_smaller.png
    nolvamed_smaller.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 62
Roacuttan is not common at all in ugls , it's more a pharmacy thing since it's not related to cycles or PCT , but if you want roacuttan you got it on pharmaonly pharmasource thread , they are from europe

Back