HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

The thing with 100% legit or point is meaningless. If you put 3kg or have a good pump or whatever the criteria you have mean nothing.
You can have test in your primo and you will say yeah that's legit because I got a pump or have npp in your tren like it happened before and tell yeah that's legit. Or you can have 50% the concentration and say yeah all good is 100% legit
I can go on but you got the point. 100% legit by feeling mean nothing. Testing is another story.

Last edited:
I dont have the money to test every vial or Tab
I train for 17 years and over 12 years of steroid experience so i think i can made my own Image of the gear
I buy More an more roids instead of waste money for testing
The risk of using underground gear is always present, that other items are included than stated on the label

I train for 17 years and over 12 years of steroid experience so i think i can made my own Image of the gear
The risk of using underground gear is always present, that other items are included than stated on the label
I use steroids for 10 years this year but I don't go and say yeah all good by feeling or whatever the reason you have.
100% legit means shit. You can have less than is on label and you could not tell.
Is this a feeling steroids forum and that's how we reduce the harm and say sources are good? Or by testing and this source has done some mixes with hormones

Regardless, he's absolutely correct. You're just guessing. If you were running 500 mg of Test, but it was underdosed and you were really only getting 400 mg, you wouldn't know the difference.

bodybuilding is a sport for the rich, certainly not for the poor, if you can't afford it, don't practice it.
Most retarded shit I've ever read in my fucking life, you fucking dumbfuck, you can be poor and still look like a freak. You don't need the steroids or expensive food to look like a beast. Fucking moron. There some people out there who can't afford chicken every day or steroids. People who eat rice and cheap protein sources, who train naturally and probably look better than half of the meso community.

Your statement was NUMBER ONE dumbest shit I've read here on this board.

Get a life fag

The statement "don't practice it if youre poor" who the fuck do you think you are to tell people what to do or not. Lmao go to the zoo and ask some pigs to borrow you some braincells, waste oof oxygen

Most retarded shit I've ever read in my fucking life, you fucking dumbfuck, you can be poor and still look like a freak. You don't need the steroids or expensive food to look like a beast. Fucking moron. There some people out there who can't afford chicken every day or steroids. People who eat rice and cheap protein sources, who train naturally and probably look better than half of the meso community.

Your statement was NUMBER ONE dumbest shit I've read here on this board.

Get a life fag
True but don't hate so much mate , I see that HL tren is hitting hard on you hahaha

Back