HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Well you can have your cake and eat it too. All it takes is doing the labs, posting here, claim credit and your next cycle pays for itself. You will do favor to us, to community and trolls will have to find sandbox elsewhere.

Shame very few people making use of that
So you initially looked like you were all in for doing the right thing when the issues of dosing and cross contamination came up, I was actually impressed so a couple questions.

I believe I read you're still selling some old stock that was never tested one way or the other. Based off the brewing errors on the identified products wouldn't a fair solution have been to either test the whole line up or discard the old and test and sell only the new stock?

Second question is a member tested your primo and 25% low is a big number. What's your solution going to be?

To be fair I don't follow this thread closely so feel free to correct my 1st question if I've missed something.

Now put the speech with jano testing is off. Not the first source that will say this.
Jano testing is good if the results are good if not jano testing is off
That speech will be 100% legit now
Why? Janoshik is nice and fair guy and us and manufacturer have had 0 issues with his services to the day.

We didn't question Ernie's previous testing because after all we found the issues ourselves initially so this was indeed possible. But -25% primo? C'mon. As I said - only two batches of primo ever existed. The first one that was tested and published earlier and second one that arrived recently.

I am asking our beloved customers again this time. PLEASE, send some samples to Jano to confirm this guy's results. All of the heat was created by single person whose claims weren't supported by another verified customer. Nobody sent a sample last time yet there were opportunists who took free refill for "problematic products".

Started to believe somebody really doesn't want HL at MESO board. You think the 200 almost free mixes was a marketing move? Let's do some math. We sold 200 mixes for 5€ each. That's 1000€. Those could easily be sold for 30. That's 5k lost.

How many fellow Ernie's I'd find around here for 5k to do us a favor and make some nice vid of drawing "source x" compound and sending for labs so "source x" having a good time? I am sure 5k would even cover sources Y and Z too...THIS is marketing.

Don't be naive people. This can be played to any of one's liking. It's not always the evil source that's after you.
So you initially looked like you were all in for doing the right thing when the issues of dosing and cross contamination came up, I was actually impressed so a couple questions.

I believe I read you're still selling some old stock that was never tested one way or the other. Based off the brewing errors on the identified products wouldn't a fair solution have been to either test the whole line up or discard the old and test and sell only the new stock?

Second question is a member tested your primo and 25% low is a big number. What's your solution going to be?

To be fair I don't follow this thread closely so feel free to correct my 1st question if I've missed something.
Currently we only carry testosterone cypionate from old batch

I already said it some time ago, they are just cherry picking what they test and show, hiding the non favourable tests with the underdosed/contaminated cases to avoid any problem until any member test it and raises the concerns publicly or they do not test shit at all, both options are a shame for them.

But well, I think it is time to start quoting the retards saying gear was 100% on point by just feelzzzzzz.

As another member said, like if there were going to feel a huge difference between using 400mg/week primobolan when it was in reality 300mg/week with the 25% underdosing.

You think the 200 almost free mixes was a marketing move? Let's do some math. We sold 200 mixes for 5€ each. That's 1000€. Those could easily be sold for 30. That's 5k lost.
No, it was not a marketing move, it was a charity move from drug dealers, isnt it? God bless you.
And you did not lose anything at all since test raws are cheap as fuck, you would have not earned but defo not a lost at all

All of the heat was created by single person whose claims weren't supported by another verified customer.
All the problems were raised publicly thanks to meso member testings, verified customers, actually no one of your "test" showed any real concerning underdosing directly, pure coincidence?

No, it was not a marketing move, it was a charity move from drug dealers, isnt it? God bless you.
And you did not lose anything at all since test raws are cheap as fuck, you would have not earned but defo not a lost at all
The loss of profit not realized. And you're smart enough to understand the point of the message.

For the rest, all I have for you is copy-paste, all has already been told
Honestly, I don't know why, but you're putting so much effort into painting us or HL as bad as possible.

All of the heat was created by single person whose claims weren't supported by another verified customer. Nobody sent a sample last time yet there were opportunists who took free refill for "problematic products".

Why? Janoshik is nice and fair guy and us and manufacturer have had 0 issues with his services to the day.

We didn't question Ernie's previous testing because after all we found the issues ourselves initially so this was indeed possible. But -25% primo? C'mon. As I said - only two batches of primo ever existed. The first one that was tested and published earlier and second one that arrived recently.

I am asking our beloved customers again this time. PLEASE, send some samples to Jano to confirm this guy's results. All of the heat was created by single person whose claims weren't supported by another verified customer. Nobody sent a sample last time yet there were opportunists who took free refill for "problematic products".

Started to believe somebody really doesn't want HL at MESO board. You think the 200 almost free mixes was a marketing move? Let's do some math. We sold 200 mixes for 5€ each. That's 1000€. Those could easily be sold for 30. That's 5k lost.

How many fellow Ernie's I'd find around here for 5k to do us a favor and make some nice vid of drawing "source x" compound and sending for labs so "source x" having a good time? I am sure 5k would even cover sources Y and Z too...THIS is marketing.

Don't be naive people. This can be played to any of one's liking. It's not always the evil source that's after you.

Has the old batch of cyp that you seem to be selling been tested? Based off of your brewers screw ups on the other compounds it seems irresponsible to assume he got the cyp right when he got the others wrong.

As far as the primo results they were member tested. Handle it as you see fit, I'm not a fan of coaching up sources but in this case I will suggest you take your own advice and don't be naive. You've handled a couple issues properly but you should take caution in how you address members and implying they're reverse scamming without proof. You wouldn't be the first source to think he's got a good thing going and get big headed then your thread gets burned down by guys you may consider trolls. I consider it taking care of members not sources. 1 step forward 2 steps is bad business

Has the old batch of cyp that you seem to be selling been tested? Based off of your brewers screw ups on the other compounds it seems irresponsible to assume he got the cyp right when he got the others wrong.

As far as the primo results they were member tested. Handle it as you see fit, I'm not a fan of coaching up sources but in this case I will suggest you take your own advice and don't be naive. You've handled a couple issues properly but you should take caution in how you address members and implying they're reverse scamming without proof. You wouldn't be the first source to think he's got a good thing going and get big headed then your thread gets burned down by guys you may consider trolls. I consider it taking care of members not sources. 1 step forward 2 steps is bad business
Yes it was tested it's 03UVWAQ batch. New one is incoming in week or so.

Yeah you probably aren't watching the thread closely.

Yes it was tested it's 03UVWAQ batch. New one is incoming in week or so.

Yeah you probably aren't watching the thread closely.
No, I haven't been because I initially thought you were doing the right thing. I'll tell you what, I'll start paying a little more attention now. I'm happy to spend my time hammering sources that shit on members.

I'm certain we'll talk later.

You are welcome to meso if you don't fuck around with your products. As there is very few sources in eu but with those products no thanks.
You didn't lose shit with your charity move. You would lost more if you didn't do it as you wash a bit your image. So don't put this speech here.

Basically you say that the underdosed products that are send are fake as someone don't want you here. Nice try.

There were exactly 2 batches of primobolan. 13UVWAQ - the old one - labs posted at first page (97.97mg/ml) and 13YYVGE - new one, received recently. Your order was like months and months ago so it's DEFINITELY 13UVWAQ - tested one.

As I said - only two batches of primo ever existed. The first one that was tested and published earlier and second one that arrived recently.

No problem.

I gather that what has happened, including the cross contaminations(which I love),was a thing of a the past.

New testing is coming, they said.
Let's see it.

Cherry picking for the testing?
I've got an idea.
After the new testing that they will publish.

See you later.
I will be around.

The rest is all bullshit talk.

Don't sleep at night.
I can get pretty innovative in fucking ass.

I have enough primo of this vial to test again. Pay Jano and I will send samples again. I still have a completely unopened vial of your primo I can send to him to find the root cause but this is always my time and shipping money. I just would like to be a happy customer. That's it

On a personal level, I can only say that I have made several orders to this source and I cannot be more satisfied with their products.
I do not need analysis .. I have been in this for many years and I know when a product is of quality
not to mention its excellent customer service and speed of shipments
we have tested 80% of their products and we are delighted with the results
that there is a lot of some underdosed product? this is not pfzier folks ...
it's part of the game
I will continue to buy and trust them as long as they do not prove otherwise.

Get my order today from HL
Communication and shipping was very good and fast .
I saw that @Klimmzugernie made an lab test from primo and it was not well dosed .

I only ordered a small order from mast p 100 . Lab test said that should be around 120 mg/ml .
I would sent a few things for testing and i think i also sent this product.

Attachments

• 16208436069912662625519562849860.jpg
    16208436069912662625519562849860.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
Yeah, you are right. A batch that was never tested, or at least they never published it, but members were still able to purchase it.
What are you going to tell to those who purchased that 25% underdosed batch? Hey, do not worry, it is an old batch, if you were one of those who got it just fuck yourself hehe, give me 5 bucks sustanon vials again hehe.

What a fucking stupid shill you are. It is not an "old" batch, is just a batch that anyone could get paying the same because of the lack of quality control of their "production".
And once again became public only because a fucking member published it covering all the fucking expenses and risking it.

How long are you going to tolerate it @silv10? As long as they provide you cheap gear as they did some months ago after they fuck up every single time? And only was discovered because of some members effort? Effort that should be done always by the source plus the members test as an extra security.
Yhea right , but your not buying pharma grade , and also they cheap , for that price and quality of ugl don't expect perfect products at first place ,

On a personal level, I can only say that I have made several orders to this source and I cannot be more satisfied with their products.
I do not need analysis .. I have been in this for many years and I know when a product is of quality
not to mention its excellent customer service and speed of shipments
we have tested 80% of their products and we are delighted with the results
that there is a lot of some underdosed product? this is not pfzier folks ...
it's part of the game
I will continue to buy and trust them as long as they do not prove otherwise.
Going by this logic that is not Pfizer means that every source is good to go. Then what is the meaning of the forum?
Going by feeling means shit if by your experience you didn't know that

Back