HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Yhea right , but your not buying pharma grade , and also they cheap , for that price and quality of ugl don't expect perfect products at first place ,
Then put on a label 75 mg of primo not 100mg. Then put 80mg tren a and the rest eq. Advertising what you see and stop fucking around
Now we should build a statue that he is doing us a favor that he sells cheap and underdosed things?

On a personal level, I can only say that I have made several orders to this source and I cannot be more satisfied with their products.
I do not need analysis .. I have been in this for many years and I know when a product is of quality
not to mention its excellent customer service and speed of shipments
we have tested 80% of their products and we are delighted with the results
that there is a lot of some underdosed product? this is not pfzier folks ...
it's part of the game
I will continue to buy and trust them as long as they do not prove otherwise.
I'm glad you're happy and I'm not gonna shit on a member so I'll just ask you, did you feel the compounds that weren't supposed to be in what you were pinning?

As far as you're not Pfizer comment, my only push back on that is you get the standards you demand. Nobody expects perfection but at this board most members are pushing sources for a higher standard and not just what may be good enough for some.

It's fucking disgusting what members are becoming on sources, pure shills accepting whatever results they get.

Yhea right , but your not buying pharma grade , and also they cheap , for that price and quality of ugl don't expect perfect products at first place ,

About them not being a pharma grade source, is it acceptable to sell underdosed oils? Is it ok to sell contamined and underdosed/contamined oils? Even when except the first case, the rest of problems have been raised by meso member's tests and not voluntarily by the source?

And regarding their price, it is not a bargain, there are cheaper sources that have been way more solid over the years.

I do not need analysis .. I have been in this for many years and I know when a product is of quality
Sure, as another member said some pages ago, like if you could feel the difference between 500mg and 400mg per week by feelzzzzz.
we have tested 80% of their products and we are delighted with the results
You have not tested shit, you have just used their gear which is totally different.

And about @TrennedOutLunatic , I am glad you liked @Crusancito message, I hope not to see you roast any other source thread with bullshit like you use to do. But I guess you act different when they have your personal information. But as I said I am happy you liked someone who said that feelzzzz are enough and that even having contaminated/underdosed gear there is no reason to stop buying. After all, they are not Pfizer, right? Shame on you

I'm glad you're happy and I'm not gonna shit on a member so I'll just ask you, did you feel the compounds that weren't supposed to be in what you were pinning?

As far as you're not Pfizer comment, my only push back on that is you get the standards you demand. Nobody expects perfection but at this board most members are pushing sources for a higher standard and not just what may be good enough for some.

I agree with that, I just say that for now this source, despite its failures, for me is still reliable ... unlike, for example, iron anabolics that did start selling shit and was reported in the forum
I am the first interested in that members like you seek the best for all and I thank you for that ...
but I think that for the moment what is in favor of this source overcomes its errors
for now ..

It's double standards here done. For example Ci thread that was tested 92% purity on test c and 90% on hgh and that was a shit show done,thread gone fire but here with all the shameful history members will be it's ok,it's not Pfizer. Wtf?
With this logic where we are heading to? Where is the standards?
If he advertising what he is selling 75mg primo and combo mixes I haven't had shit against but this is a different story now

It's double standards here done. For example Ci thread that was tested 92% purity on test c and 90% on hgh and that was a shit show done,thread gone fire but here with all the shameful history members will be it's ok,it's not Pfizer. Wtf?
With this logic where we are heading to? Where is the standards?
If he advertising what he is selling 75mg primo and combo mixes I haven't had shit against but this is a different story now
Isn't he just a reseller?

It hurts :-( be gentle
No worries, I will always keep in mind your charity actions, much appreciated.

At least this issue has been useful to check the different ways to treat sources that well settled meso members use.

Last edited:
So now whats the solution ? 1 new lab test from @Klimmzugernie say its underdosed and he said he bought this months ago .
HL said there are only 2 batches and he definitly have the old batch with the lab test .

For me the only solution is that another member who buy primo a month ago or so would sent it in for lab test . This member should mad pictures for proof that he made everthing right .

If a second lab tests shows a mistake also , HL had really a problem .

HL give you credits for testing so nobody lost anything.

I'd prefer someone else doing the labs so I can apologize to you
In my view your point is.. ridiculous.. but on the other side I totally understand.

Maybe you should think about to new terms and conditions. For instance full store credit of lost vial and testing cost of a customer sends the complete vial for measurement. But this requires some kind of anti fake code on the vial itself with a scratch protection on the vial lable if you have doubts in customer labs.

Back