HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

You are soo funny
Low standard why ? Tell me whats brand do you buy ? show me labs test from product do you buy .
high standard lol
I'm not showing you a fucking thing. This dudes results were cross contaminated and a member just posted sub par testing on his primo. If that's a solid source to you that you want to white knight for, clearly your standards are too low.

You are soo funny
Low standard why ? Tell me whats brand do you buy ? show me labs test from product do you buy .
high standard lol
If you are happy with what they sell to you then ok but at least everyone should know what they sell. 75-80% underdosed and contamination is no good

And I know 2 sources in France from where you can buy. I have lived there for some time. But you can homebrew your stuff and it will be more ok for everything. More cheap,you dose as you wish and so on

I'm not showing you a fucking thing. This dudes results were cross contaminated and a member just posted sub par testing on his primo. If that's a solid source to you that you want to white knight for, clearly your standards are too low.
only two products with problem why, why do you put everything in the same bag ? because you don't have friends and life .
I'm not showing you a fucking thing

I'm not showing you a fucking thing because your are bum .
error is human stop talk for nothing and fuck someone's business .

If you are happy with what they sell to you then ok but at least everyone should know what they sell. 75-80% underdosed and contamination is no good

And I know 2 sources in France from where you can buy. I have lived there for some time. But you can homebrew your stuff and it will be more ok for everything. More cheap,you dose as you wish and so on
tell me brand in private

only two products with problem why, why do you put everything in the same bag ? because you don't have friends and life .

I'm not showing you a fucking thing because your are bum .
error is human stop talk for nothing and fuck someone's business .
Says the cum stain shill who made an account just to suck source cock.

I'm glad you showed up though,trying to be respectful gets boring and since you're a bottom feeding shill no need to be respectful.

Don't flame each other please.

Asking our customers again, please come forward, send some samples for testing - you'll be reimbursed in credit. You lose nothing. All the best was created by testing of single member which second time we found really suspicious. Rigging results by drawing a product along with mom's frying oil is too easy. When confirmed further with other members testing - I owe you apologize @Klimmzugernie.

Won't participate in the discussion further. We did and keep doing our job with testing new products. All questions and enquires will be answered of course.

Most of the time with bad sourches we have also People with bad results. But sadly we can not talk about "feellzz". So actually Klimmzugernie his test raport is the only so called evidence we got??

Says the cum stain shill who made an account just to suck source cock.

I'm glad you showed up though,trying to be respectful gets boring and since you're a bottom feeding shill no need to be respectful.
Suck for what, you think i'm a itch.
you're just jealous of other people's business .
I'm sure you don't have any money to be as much a hater
@Klimmzugernie do you have labs test for pharmacom product from janoshik ? in anonymous of course

Suck for what, you think i'm a itch.
you're just jealous of other people's business .
@Klimmzugernie do you have labs test for pharmacom product from janoshik ? in anonymous of course
I'm not sure what an "itch" is but I'm certain you're a shill ass bitch. I'm not jealous of a damn thing. Had you read before you started swallowing I've been nothing but respectful with your daddy with the exception of him going at members, which you clearly aren't. If he does right by "members" not shill bitches then I won't have shit to say. Now go away like your daddy asked you too and maybe you'll get a discount on your next order.

Now I can't wait to read that haters, jealous members and Bill Gates want to destroy his business.
That will be a 100% legit comment made by 100% legit members

You are soo funny
high standard lol
You simply have no standards, that is why fr.meso is a joke and many members have switched to this uncensored board after showing the reality of being banned for exposing shitty lab results about "trusted" sources in that board.

Even more solid sources like Hilma, Pharmacom, etc have been roasted when they have failed by underdosing/offering wrong compound, but it seems it doesn't apply for this shitty source.

But yeah, the more new accounts come to deffend those shitty results that come from genuine meso members, the more I will be here exposing them.
error is human stop talk for nothing and fuck someone's business
"Error is human", indeed. The problem is when all the issues come from meso member testing, excluding the first contamination issue(which was later confirmed by another meso member test).

Why are you worried about their business? Is that your business? Are you involved with them somehow? Why would you defend a source that has failed and instead of accepting it and looking for solutions is just having fun and making jokes about meso users, even putting in doubt the results?

I'm not sure what an "itch" is but I'm certain you're a shill ass bitch. I'm not jealous of a damn thing. Had you read before you started swallowing I've been nothing but respectful with your daddy with the exception of him going at members, which you clearly aren't. If he does right by "members" not shill bitches then I won't have shit to say. Now go away like your daddy asked you too and maybe you'll get a discount on your next order.
I don't give a fuck you are surely a child of a bitch your mother was a bitch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJfwhXdFxo

Now I can't wait to read that haters, jealous members and Bill Gates want to destroy his business.
That will be a 100% legit comment made by 100% legit members
you compare the incomparable .

You simply have no standards, that is why fr.meso is a joke and many members have switched to this uncensored board after showing the reality of being banned for exposing shitty lab results about "trusted" sources in that board.

Even more solid sources like Hilma, Pharmacom, etc have been roasted when they have failed by underdosing/offering wrong compound, but it seems it doesn't apply for this shitty source.

But yeah, the more new accounts come to deffend those shitty results that come from genuine meso members, the more I will be here exposing them.

"Error is human", indeed. The problem is when all the issues come from meso member testing, excluding the first contamination issue(which was later confirmed by another meso member test).

Why are you worried about their business? Is that your business? Are you involved with them somehow? Why would you defend a source that has failed and instead of accepting it and looking for solutions is just having fun and making jokes about meso users, even putting in doubt the results?
So only @Klimmzugernie do labs test in anonymous and you trust him ?
You can see in his account post he has only pharmacom labs, do you see labs test for pharmacom labs in anonymous from him ? i can say NO .
STOP to be naive .
Labs test from HL is fake and Lab test from Klimmzugernie is real ?
HL always reponse and try find a solution to the problem but you slam
I am for no one but don't be stupid !!!

Won't participate in the discussion further. We did and keep doing our job with testing new products. All questions and enquires will be answered of course.
Sure, until a new lab result comes in from a member and the loop starts again, a results from a compound that is not the one on point you publish.
At least you will always have the useful tool of offering "almost free" gear to clear the shitshow pages and get some brand new fan accounts which will happily suck your cock no matter what you did.
which brands ? for EU with good price ?

Dude, I would say you are the cheap boy here, looking for "good price" sources and blaming other members for "not having any money". You are a brilliant stupid cheap french boy.

You can see in his account post he has only pharmacom labs, do you see labs test for pharmacom labs in anonymous from him ? i can say NO .
STOP to be naive .
Dude, I do not know if it is your broken english or that I can't understand you with @hleur 's cock in your mouth, but it is hard to read your fucking messages.

When @Klimmzugernie posted on point HL lab test in the past, at least 2 times, @hleur was very happy with it. Now he is starting to doubt about his intentions, saying something about "drawing a product along with mom's frying oil" which is disgusting even when he posted favourable test results in the past.

User @Delight96 confirmed the contamination issues by testing HL tren in the past as well, which was already confirmed by @hleur first contributions here. He has made other contributions in other source threads, so are you going to blame him as well?

This problem could only be solved when any trusted member who buy primo a month ago sent his vial for testing .

If HL sent it , everone would say its faked.

Or is there another solution ?

I don't give a fuck you are surely a child of a bitch your mother was a bitch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJfwhXdFxo

you compare the incomparable .

STOP to be naive .

If that's what you come with, don't forget your helmet getting back on the short bus. Pathetic.

Back