HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Sure, until a new lab result comes in from a member and the loop starts again, a results from a compound that is not the one on point you publish.
At least you will always have the useful tool of offering "almost free" gear to clear the shitshow pages and get some brand new fan accounts which will happily suck your cock no matter what you did.

Dude, I would say you are the cheap boy here, looking for "good price" sources and blaming other members for "not having any money". You are a brilliant stupid cheap french boy.
nop i just pay the products at the right price.
Never i will ruin source :) be human
If you don’t like this source stop blaming her

Then do not call any member "poor" or "not having enough money", cheap boy.

I am not trying to ruin anything, their acts and results did the job by themselves.

It is not a matter of liking it or not, Meso is not about preferences but about harm reduction and members helping each other. And the only cases of serious underdosing and contamination with total different compounds were discovered by meso members, not by the source, do you understand it? It was thanks to the members who wasted their money and time, allowing the rest of users to see the results. It was not thanks to you neither, cheap boy. If it was by all the brand new accounts that just go by feelzzzz, we would have never heard about the tren/boldenone contamination issue, nor the underdosing tren and primo. It was thanks to member users.

But yes, you are clearly not a real member of the forum but probably a member of their staff, who instead of being dissapointed with the results and pressuring/asking them to act about it, prefers to trastalk the rest of members including the ones who discovered the issues, what a disgusting person you are.

Regarding their charity action, did you like the cheap testomix, cheap boy?

I'm actually starting to get embarrassed for you.
Cool for you

Then do not call any member "poor" or "not having enough money", cheap boy.

I am not trying to ruin anything, their acts and results did the job by themselves.

It is not a matter of liking it or not, Meso is not about preferences but about harm reduction and members helping each other. And the only cases of serious underdosing and contamination with total different compounds were discovered by meso members, not by the source, do you understand it? It was thanks to the members who wasted their money and time, allowing the rest of users to see the results. It was not thanks to you neither, cheap boy. If it was by all the brand new accounts that just go by feelzzzz, we would have never heard about the tren/boldenone contamination issue, nor the underdosing tren and primo. It was thanks to member users.

But yes, you are clearly not a real member of the forum but probably a member of their staff, who instead of being dissapointed with the results and pressuring/asking them to act about it, prefers to trastalk the rest of members including the ones who discovered the issues, what a disgusting person you are.

Regarding their charity action, did you like the cheap testomix, cheap boy?
Yeaaaah i am cheap boy

Why do you trust @Klimmzugernie labs test and you don’t trust HL labs test ?

Is this a entrepreneur encouraging forum? Is this a support new business? Or a forum that plan to reduce harm and shit done by sources

Cool for you

Yeaaaah i am cheap boy

That guy has tested more products from this source and some was good and other not. Is not like every test he send was bad and he has bad intentions. Now with the results that are good is ok and he is a trusted member but with the results that are bad he want to destroy the business.
Double standards again

This problem could only be solved when any trusted member who buy primo a month ago sent his vial for testing .

If HL sent it , everone would say its faked.

Or is there another solution ?
There's really not. If the source has already had it tested and a member blind tests it and it comes up different the only way is for someone who already has it sends it.

Like someone stated earlier the source was good with this members testing earlier but now he's not. Seems off

Imo the member will always get the benefit of the doubt especially when he's not a one post wonder.

Am Ende ist es eine einfache Geschichte.
I don't give a fuck you are surely a child of a bitch your mother was a bitch

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOJfwhXdFxo

you compare the incomparable .

So only @Klimmzugernie do labs test in anonymous and you trust him ?
You can see in his account post he has only pharmacom labs, do you see labs test for pharmacom labs in anonymous from him ? i can say NO .
STOP to be naive .
Labs test from HL is fake and Lab test from Klimmzugernie is real ?
HL always reponse and try find a solution to the problem but you slam
I am for no one but don't be stupid !!!

First of all I am wondering why just a customer like you - and like all of us - pays so much effort to defend human-labs. If you are happy with their products without any doubts it is absolutely ok for me. I don't care if you put gear in your body which is not on point regarding concentration, contamination or completely different agents... Globally speaking.

You can trust me or you can't I absolutely do not care. But you have to be aware this business is not Amazon Marketplace where you can get a refund if products doesn't meet quality or expectations. This is black market stuff of illegal pharmaceuticals everybody can get to jail for this bull shit. In this case customers regulates the market and also the existence of sources based on their job quality.

The only way to regulate are lab tests.

You flame me or have doubts if my results are legit? I can understand that but as @hleur said everybody can send samples to @janoshik and becomes a refund by human labs of their lab expanses. I don't understand why I am more or less the only one who did that?!
With the amount of people who officialize test reports we can generate a better picture of the quality. I totally agree I would be also concerned if I see just one guy posting results... Negative or positive.

Regarding pharmacom: before I started to use PEDs I did a lot of research because I am a hypochondriac and I just wanted to be as save as possible by taking Ulab gear.
These guys were one of the very first supporting anabolic lab and send samples on regular basis.
Also some board members who are friends of mine send samples to lab4tox, analyzer and yes even to janoshik. Everytime on point.
In the past I send testosterone e and boldenon to janoshik. Testosteron was overdosed to 390mg/ml and boldenon on point. At this point of time also janoshik told me that he had no sample from pharmacom which is underdosed, contaminated or any other negative impact.
Pharmacom was my first lab I tried in the beginning with testosterone enantat, little later boldenon and npp.
I never showed results because I never send unopened vials for analysis, which was term and condition to get a refund just in case something is not on point.
Pharmacom was the only reason why I joined this board. And I am absolutely honest, I wouldn't have ordered somewhere else when EU domestic warehouse from pharmacom wouldn't be empty the most time during this pandemic.
And trust me.. I personally do not believe that pharmacom, probably the biggest global player in steroid business at the moment has any interest to pay me just to share bad test results from human labs. But please believe whatever you want to do.

Furthermore nobody said that the results from human labs are fake. Maybe some gear degradation over time happened? I don't know. I store my gear at to temperature and in the dark. And every sample I sent to janoshik was taken out of an unopened vial. This ist just proven by an video.. sure It would be possible that I exchanged the samples afterwards... But... Come oneo_O

As I stated before he tested other compounds of this source which were on point, it seems he purchased even more products and tested them again, why would you not believe him?

And now it is your time to reply, why does it seem that you are somehow defending the source instead of pushing him to clear the underdosing issues? Why would you believe the word of a source more than a meso member? Meso member is theorically doing the job you should be doing with all your gear and sharing it for free with the community while he could just keep it for himself, after all he is the one who spent resources for it. Instead of that you attack him. You are clearly on the source side, the reasons behind this are still unclear.

Am Ende ist es eine einfache Geschichte.

First of all I am wondering why just a customer like you - and like all of us - pays so much effort to defend human-labs. If you are happy with their products without any doubts it is absolutely ok for me. I don't care if you put gear in your body which is not on point regarding concentration, contamination or completely different agents... Globally speaking.

You can trust me or you can't I absolutely do not care. But you have to be aware this business is not Amazon Marketplace where you can get a refund if products doesn't meet quality or expectations. This is black market stuff of illegal pharmaceuticals everybody can get to jail for this bull shit. In this case customers regulates the market and also the existence of sources based on their job quality.

The only way to regulate are lab tests.

You flame me or have doubts if my results are legit? I can understand that but as @hleur said everybody can send samples to @janoshik and becomes a refund by human labs of their lab expanses. I don't understand why I am more or less the only one who did that?!
With the amount of people who officialize test reports we can generate a better picture of the quality. I totally agree I would be also concerned if I see just one guy posting results... Negative or positive.
Thats a good question .I don't understand it any more than you do . A lot of sources (not only hl) give full store credits for testing and only ah few people did that. No one need to do this ever 2-3 months but If 20 members did Test sources there is a much better controll

Thats a good question .I don't understand it any more than you do . A lot of sources (not only hl) give full store credits for testing and only ah few people did that. No one need to do this ever 2-3 months but If 20 members did Test sources there is a much better controll
Absolutely. It helps all. Is is good for the customers and also good for the sources if they did their homework

just ordered deca 2x test e 2x and Tren e 1x

hope his stuff kicks in , since i dont trust jano or this lab4tox or whatever he is called i will send 1x test e and 1 deca vial to this medical school

its like one of the best University in germany with a pretty high Prestige

the best part, its legal to test it

if the package arrives i will post a pic, if the results of the testing arrived i will post it here.

just ordered deca 2x test e 2x and Tren e 1x

hope his stuff kicks in , since i dont trust jano or this lab4tox or whatever he is called i will send 1x test e and 1 deca vial to this medical school

its like one of the best University in germany with a pretty high Prestige

the best part, its legal to test it

if the package arrives i will post a pic, if the results of the testing arrived i will post it here.
This is like saying : "HL send me the good stuff, i 'll be testing it"

@Klimmzugernie
When you send in an unopened vial of the primo batch you got, and have jano record / confirm it. Then @hleur Will accept the results?

Imo that is only the right thing to do. Having other members send it for testing they might have another batch than you have.

@Klimmzugernie
When you send in an unopened vial of the primo batch you got, and have jano record / confirm it. Then @hleur Will accept the results?

Imo that is only the right thing to do. Having other members send it for testing they might have another batch than you have.
Since @hleur pointed out he doesn't trust my results I don't waste my money and time to act like the EOL checker.

I have sent all samples from all gear I bought from human labs to @janoshik and published all results.

Feel free to do the same;)

Back