HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Smart isn't it? Unfortunately I wasn't the first to invent it so I can't claim for a patenting :confused::(
Don't worry you can patent the you draw oil in your mama kitchen. That I haven't seen anywhere so far
You have a good potential. Too bad is not for selling gear

Now seriously. If you only knew, when chippings reassembled, how many stoppers you pinned in yourself over the decade, you might be surprised.

So far the best stoppers I have personally seen were on pharmasource oils. Those I already recommended to use for HL and indeed they will be.

Hard to believe I know since we're SO evil bastards who care about nothing but profits

If you only knew how much underdosed,contaminated gear with crazy mixes, oil made in the kitchen, unfiltered oil you pinned over decade. So that's normal now. Why people make such a big case? Pining rubber is normal. Selling underdose is normal.
Why you guys complaining as he is not caring for profits. He is doing charity with you and not because to wash his image but because he is good guy
Next we will know that all profits he is making by selling gear is going to the starving kids in Africa because he is a good guy
How so this people exist and we are lucky to have them here

Sorry, too busy crying to pink unicorn pillow in daughter's room over members's sarcasm
I'm glad that you cry to a pink unicorn pillow because the guy that could make a infection pining ruber from oil you sell would cry from a hospital pillow.

You're glad? You like me suffering? You're so mean! Aren't you @betabeta 's fellow?
You don't suffer you are a ignorant guy that doesn't give a fuck
The guy that could make a infection could suffer very badly but of course doesn't matter is not Pfizer

I do suffer. I am shocked how these inflated and sarcastic statements touch me feelings.
Don't worry. When you give all your profits to starving kids in Africa you will feel better
How fulfilling is knowing that all you do is for charity.
Maybe that's why you underdose,don't change filters and contaminate oil with another oil and use cheap vials so you will make more profits and give more to the kids.
If every source will be like you then we will live in a better world

You two are either friends/beer buddies or classmates. Don't tell you're not. Repeating the same things over and over again.

Africa, filter, contamination, rubber.

What is cheap vial anyway?

You two are either friends/beer buddies or classmates. Don't tell you're not. Repeating the same things over and over again.

Africa, filter, contamination, rubber.

What is cheap vial anyway?
Repeat the same thing because you do the same shit over and over again
And because you don't give a fuck

Plus you're telling lies and making up stories. The fact is earlier batch had issues discussed through many pages. The fact is the issue was fixed as soon as we found the issue with tren e ourselves. The fact is the batch had also problematic crimps on some vials. The fact is we fixed it immediately. The fact it testosterone labels didn't read well. The fact is we invested in better printing tech. The fact is stoppers are standard quality. The fact is we committed having better.

The fact is we indeed care and the fact is ignorance is definitely NOT in our vocabulary. The fact is we offered refunds to people, issued replacements and generally offering amazing customer service.

The fact is you and few more members simply can't swallow mistakes do happen in less then ideal world and another fact is you can't swallow even at meso, reasonable people are to be found.

Since you're not even our customer I still offer a special treatment. Have a HL logo inked on your forehead and you get all the perks too!

If you could actually be a decent source there would be no such discussion here but guess what you are not
You are a ignorant guy who doesn't give a fuck
That's the facts dude

But don't worry dude you will still have customers with all the shit you do because the steroids market for eu is shitty than has ever been
That's why you afford to have this attitude

But don't worry dude you will still have customers with all the shit you do because the steroids market for eu is shitty than has ever been
I'll bookmark this for you and use
Plus you're telling lies and making up stories. The fact is earlier batch had issues discussed through many pages. The fact is the issue was fixed as soon as we found the issue with tren e ourselves. The fact is the batch had also problematic crimps on some vials. The fact is we fixed it immediately. The fact it testosterone labels didn't read well. The fact is we invested in better printing tech. The fact is stoppers are standard quality. The fact is we committed having better.

The fact is we indeed care and the fact is ignorance is definitely NOT in our vocabulary. The fact is we offered refunds to people, issued replacements and generally offering amazing customer service.

The fact is you and few more members simply can't swallow mistakes do happen in less then ideal world and another fact is you can't swallow even at meso, reasonable people are to be found.

Since you're not even our customer I still offer a special treatment. Have a HL logo inked on your forehead and you get all the perks too!

History of your thread say something else
Anyone who cares can make a reading and see who is the liar and a ignorant
Eh, one customer performed 4-5 tests from single order of the earlier batch. Yeah that's a lot of evidence we don't do better

Back