HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Well its the only way to prove you are right and stop hleur accusing you of fraud. They will reimburse you right?
Listen, I have documented each sample extraction by a video. Some results was good then human labs was happy, some results were bad human labs has doubts.
In case I would send an unopened vial to janoshik there will be also people who are concerned that janoshik will be correct because it is not a blind sample anymore.

Yes @hleur reimbursed me for the test cost. But not for my shipping expenses (20€ each time) and also not for the underdosed gear.

In the end I don't care if you or other guys trust my results. I do and it is my decision how to proceed business with human labs.

I am not responsible for you or other.

As I already said I will buy again and also send blind samples to @janoshik.

The only way to proof if I am right or not is that other people will do the same than me and send blind samples for analysis. Then we will see if the results are comparable between me and other customers who are willing to support the community and protect us for questionable sources

FUCK HUMAN LABS all the way. First time heard of them. First time buying them. First vial from box. BOOM two small black/dark pieces at the bottom of the vial. I should have made a video but they are clearly inside and not outside and they move with the liquid when shaking the vial. And that is definitely not CRYSTALLITATION people!!

o.jpg

i.jpg

p.jpg

But it's not that the only problem (a big huge one for me though). Their vials look overall so filfthy, sticky to the touch, so badly done that I've got a stiff neck just looking at their crooked metal crimp. Just horrible.

I have no idea how people here ask you for more products because contamination issues and this my experience are enough for me to stay away from you for a while.

Shit said. I am out from here.

Good luck everyone.

FUCK HUMAN LABS all the way. First time heard of them. First time buying them. First vial from box. BOOM two small black/dark pieces at the bottom of the vial. I should have made a video but they are clearly inside and not outside and they move with the liquid when shaking the vial. And that is definitely not CRYSTALLITATION people!!

View attachment 146809

View attachment 146810

View attachment 146811

But it's not that the only problem (a big huge one for me though). Their vials look overall so filfthy, sticky to the touch, so badly done that I've got a stiff neck just looking at their crooked metal crimp. Just horrible.

I have no idea how people here ask you for more products because contamination issues and this my experience are enough for me to stay away from you for a while.

Good luck everyone.
So difficult it is to do things right? Ffs

View attachment 146809

View attachment 146810

View attachment 146811

Good luck everyone.
Yes problematic crimps were known that's why HL switched to different ones. The old batch of cypionates judging by label.

The floater is for refund. Get back to us

View attachment 146809

View attachment 146810

View attachment 146811

Good luck everyone.
Crazy question but what would have happened if you didn't saw it and injected the dirt or whatever it is into your muscle?

First swelling, then infection and coloring of the spot, temperature, fever. If no surgery then death.
Inaccurate.
Once upon a time I precisely drew all the floaters from some gear I made....and injected all of it to my quad

It was rubber,crystallization,everything...a fuckload.

Nothing happened.
I may have been lucky. But curious at the same time time wanted to end this curiosity.

Quad because I can operate on my quad if shit hit the fan.

I am speaking dead seriously.
This is not a defense to hl.
Gear should be clear.
I was lucky. You may not be.

Shouldn't happen indeed, happy to refund.

Maybe we should suggest HL amber vials to protect the oil from sunlight degrading? :cool:
Keep the vial clear because you can say that sun light is responsible for degradation for 25% of concentration of the product
That it will work better than: you draw your oil in your mama kitchen

Nah, amber looks more pharma anyways. Not speakimlng of added benefit of protecting from floaters too :D

Back