HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

In my view your point is.. ridiculous.. but on the other side I totally understand.

Maybe you should think about to new terms and conditions. For instance full store credit of lost vial and testing cost of a customer sends the complete vial for measurement. But this requires some kind of anti fake code on the vial itself with a scratch protection on the vial lable if you have doubts in customer labs.
Wouldn't work. Testing won't be blind and god forbid product is on point - Jano is in trouble - HL bought him new car!

One death you have to die.

If it remains in status quo you might be concerned that the customer cheats on the test sample.
If you put a code with scratch label on the vial you are concerned that the test lab cheats because the sample is not blind.

It is frustrating and I can understand the mistrust but what's the best solution for a source to protect themselves against cheating customers and labs?

I don't know. But I just sent samples I bought from you to @janoshik without receiving money from another source or whatever. Just interested what I put into my body.

My two cents sir

Wouldn't work. Testing won't be blind and god forbid product is on point - Jano is in trouble - HL bought him new car!
Don't worry. As this point jano is more trusted than you with your grey shameful history and your approach to things.
But if you miss your second shot and still do underdosed crazy mixes and not doing right this time than I have no words how stupid you can be. But still some people will buy from you as is not Pfizer here. Do some charity again and everyone will forget and you can start again

Don't worry. As this point jano is more trusted than you with your grey shameful history and your approach to things.
But if you miss your second shot and still do underdosed crazy mixes and not doing right this time than I have no words how stupid you can be. But still some people will buy from you as is not Pfizer here. Do some charity again and everyone will forget and you can start again
That's fair

See @hleur , you have many brand new accounts and Junior Member fans in Meso which just come to say how good you and your underdosed gear are, now you can imagine who likes cheap charity sustanon!

All product have his lab test not soo many shop do this .
You clearly has not been on Meso very much lately, almost every realiable source has tests for their products. For all of them, not just the ones which come "on point", because misteriously the ones "not on point" are never published by the source and are the members who have to publish the issue, what a terrible and unexpected coincidence.

On a personal level, I can only say that I have made several orders to this source and I cannot be more satisfied with their products.
I do not need analysis .. I have been in this for many years and I know when a product is of quality
not to mention its excellent customer service and speed of shipments
we have tested 80% of their products and we are delighted with the results
that there is a lot of some underdosed product? this is not pfzier folks ...
it's part of the game
I will continue to buy and trust them as long as they do not prove otherwise.

Meso needs a cringe emoji for shit like this.

See @hleur , you have many brand new accounts and Junior Member fans in Meso which just come to say how good you and your underdosed gear are, now you can imagine who likes cheap charity sustanon!

You clearly has not been on Meso very much lately, almost every realiable source has tests for their products. For all of them, not just the ones which come "on point", because misteriously the ones "not on point" are never published by the source and are the members who have to publish the issue, what a terrible and unexpected coincidence.
Hey! You promised to be gentle. What's wrong with you? Did you miss the charity? :-)

too many haters lmao .
For me its best shop for EU, very fast and good communication .
Thanks from France .
A source test 75% no problems members are haters and is not Pfizer standards. Wtf has all forums transformed into? Few year ago that was unacceptable now is ok. But as I see now a lot of sources have similar problems and probably everyone believes that is ok. Thing is some sources have been judged with double standard

if you or anyone want to buy go ahead I have shit against but at least know what you buy and product should be advertised as what they are

My main account is on fr.thinksteroids.com because i am French, do you understand ?
there are 2~ products with problems and you put all the products in the same bag .
all reliable sources? , which brands ? for EU with good price ?
be happy that he takes the time to answer you

My main account is on fr.thinksteroids.com because i am French, do you understand ?
there are 2~ products with problems and you put all the products in the same bag .
all reliable sources? , which brands ? for EU with good price ?
be happy that he takes the time to answer you
Put his dick out of your mouth and speak clearly

Don't worry you can make another one at your next testing results and everyone will love you again
We aren't hiding nothing. Really don't understand why haters assume problems we had were on purpose? Why would we publicize bad tren E result and hid the rest?

We appreciate criticism but some members are taking it too far.

too many haters lmao .
For me its best shop for EU, very fast and good communication .
Thanks from France .
Too many source dick riders popping up in here. You've got some low standards.

We aren't hiding nothing. Really don't understand why haters assume problems we had were on purpose? Why would we publicize bad tren E result and hid the rest?

Dude are you serious with haters? You test how you test and now you act like a victim
Wake the fuck up

Don't worry. I mean go through old threads from other reliable sources... Trust me some users are very gentle at the moment compared to the old stories. }:‑)

Back