I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

Well whoever it is, just by the words he used in the thread thinks hes a cocky shit
You are correct son, being a beta male is the path to nothing. I have to rev myself up and be cocky to force myself to be better then the other 99% of the fat losers who have given up on being fit.

Being cocky is a valuable tool, every day in the real world people around me try and discourage me from losing weight and gaining muscle...why? Because it scares them. F-ck them I am a cocky old bastard who will not submit to their disgusting pathetic loser reality.

You are correct son, being a beta male is the path to nothing. I have to rev myself up and be cocky to force myself to be better then the other 99% of the fat losers who have given up on being fit.

Being cocky is a valuable tool, every day in the real world people around me try and discourage me from losing weight and gaining muscle...why? Because it scares them. F-ck them I am a cocky old bastard who will not submit to their disgusting pathetic loser reality.
Is this your plight for legitimacy here at Meso?

I think he's on trt but to be honest that's not truly natty bro so you can suck a fat dick haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk