I am far better than any of you nattys 50+

Oh okay well from what I saw you said: something on the lines of "quit abusing trt, trt is for people who need it like my self"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am loving my life, great job, getting fit, great friends, great family, it is so great I am so privileged.
Again you have a terribly high opinion of yourself and your current situation. Perception IS reality
You are a half century old unemployed flaccid waste of space who enjoys long sessions stretching his little pp on xvideos wearing the only thing that doesnt bother your bloated waist line, sweat pants. Trolling an online forum is and has never been an activity of the successful or content. You lie and wax poetically about things and experiences you know nothing about. You are the exact definition of malcontent. Literal cancer in the form of emaciated keyboard home row pecker hell bent on being where he is unwanted. Neck beard incapable of actually killing himself. Even Cobain had more balls than you do. He followed thru! So back to your slave wagon. The boss man isnt waiting and that cash aint gonna find its way in to the register by itself. What a life huh? Now say your welcome, clerk.

Again you have a terribly high opinion of yourself and your current situation. Perception IS reality
You are a half century old unemployed flaccid waste of space who enjoys long sessions stretching his little pp on xvideos wearing the only thing that doesnt bother your bloated waist line, sweat pants. Trolling an online forum is and has never been an activity of the successful or content. You lie and wax poetically about things and experiences you know nothing about. You are the exact definition of malcontent. Literal cancer in the form of emaciated keyboard home row pecker hell bent on being where he is unwanted. Neck beard incapable of actually killing himself. Even Cobain had more balls than you do. He followed thru! So back to your slave wagon. The boss man isnt waiting and that cash aint gonna find its way in to the register by itself. What a life huh? Now say your welcome, clerk.
Even though crushing someones spirit and soul isn't my thing that was well written. Lol

isn't this the guy that thinks if you flat bench you are guaranteed to blow out your shoulders?

I am not unemployed, the hard working tax payers afford me a great lifestyle.

Keep working hard, every second of every day you are paying my bills.

I am considering TRT, trying to push it off as long as possible.

....then comeback when your on TRT . Your nothing but another common troll...

Wow , old guys in their 50"s hanging out on steroid forums...thats deplorable :rolleyes:
download (7).jpg