If you only had 8 exercises.

Glutes are the largest musclemin the body. The posterior chain is the largest group of muscles on the body. Failure to train them properly will lead to an awfully long list of problems and pains in the older version of you

I agree 100% once u get that saggy old man ass and loose quad size I think it’s a wrap for ur whole spine. The best trainers and weight lifting coaches ect I worked with in my football days and all emphasized legs hips and core over upper and back even.

Like us men all football coaches check out ur Lower body first specifically ur ass. 90% have a great lower body.

First exercises my kids got good at squats and lunges , that’s all u really need for lower. I think any beginner should start from the bottom and work up. Just like a good 5x5 u start with squats.IMG_2152.pngIMG_2151.jpeg

Calf’s are one of the most genetic body parts, I have calf’s that are shitting on some pro bbs. How many over weight white men have u seen In shorts with some crazy ones, I’ve seen a ton.
Absolutely genetic, i agree! You see 40-50yo overweight natty mailmen with calves bigger than ifbb pros.

Love this topic, but my answers are super typical for a powerlifter. I don’t even need 8. I basically just do these 6:

1. Squat
2. Deadlift
3. Bench
4. Barbell Rows
5. Chin-Ups
6. OHP

1. Incline db press
2. Seated rows
3. Tricep pull downs
4. Alt bicep curls
5. Lateral raises
6. Pec deck
7. Rack pulls
8. Dips
Congrats on ranking up bud. This is a little more sustainable, like I had in mind for my choices.
Love this topic, but my answers are super typical for a powerlifter. I don’t even need 8. I basically just do these 6:

1. Squat
2. Deadlift
3. Bench
4. Barbell Rows
5. Chin-Ups
6. OHP
great 6 if you are in high school. But if you live to 60-65 at social security age , I’d bet $ you won’t be doing these enless u don’t push it and are an outlier. Im only 36 and barbell rows and chiins are all I can seriously do these days out of your 6. Everyone’s different but I getting old or am a bum.

Congrats on ranking up bud. This is a little more sustainable, like I had in mind for my choices.

great 6 if you are in high school. But if you live to 60-65 at social security age , I’d bet $ you won’t be doing these enless u don’t push it and are an outlier. Im only 36 and barbell rows and chiins are all I can seriously do these days out of your 6. Everyone’s different but I getting old or am a bum.
Oh I’m 35 and there’s always aches and pains. Everyone’s different though and I see the wisdom is switching strategies as you age. I’m going to try and last as long as I can in the strength arena before going more hypertrophy focused.

I do think it’s optimal for practically everyone until they have a solid muscle base.

You fkrs consider yourselves old at 35?

What are we trye old timers, dead men walking?

Back in my day.... :D :D :D
You had to walk 5 miles uphill in the snow one way to get to the gym right? Lol

Bro I’m in my 30s and I feel that shit in my bones already lol. 40-50hrs a week at work, 10hrs a week at the gym…Plus if you have kids. That shit will wear you out lol. I feel old as fuck, Some days I just fall asleep watching the price is right.

Bro I’m in my 30s and I feel that shit in my bones already lol. 40-50hrs a week at work, 10hrs a week at the gym…

well, well, little birdie told me you are actually quite fit.
And by little birdie, I mean I know for a fact.
Stop the melodrama
;)
Plus if you have kids. That shit will wear you out lol. I feel old as fuck,

Those cats of yours are really wearing you out.
Cats are hard work.
How is my homonymous doing?
Please say meow, if you see her.

Some days I just fall asleep watching the price is right.
It ain't Netflix and chill. Or is it?

You had to walk 5 miles uphill in the snow one way to get to the gym right? Lol
Thats 15 and we had to go through a combat zone lol
Bro I’m in my 30s and I feel that shit in my bones already lol.
Wait till things you never knew that existed in your body start to ache
You told me you are 33, like Jesus, AND the sexiest man alive.
Dead. I said I was the sexiest dead man. Or it was dead sexy? Or dad sexy? Or sexy daddy?

I plead the 5th!
To you? Never.
What next, are you going to tell me you aren't even #nattyforever?
I am #forevernutty
U breaking my heart
Better that than tripping and breaking something else in the process lol

Dead. I said I was the sexiest dead man. Or it was dead sexy? Or dad sexy? Or sexy daddy?

You be a smart ass and try to pull wool over my eyes.
Doesn't work.

I plead the 5th!

Where have heard this before

To you? Never.

See below, for your consideration

I am #forevernutty

Apparently, not:

two almonds sized balls to go along with it.

#forevernutty my ass

Back