Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

Is there batch numbers on packs? If different patch numbers, possibly just different colouring used. But does sound strange. If picked wrong am sure IA will replace, going on what a’v read.
Noine can give feedback on their exemestane?

One bag are Blue color and the other one Pink.

Is this normal????

1. I see a picture of a vial and cannot see which Lab it is. My vials from IA look different.
Is it so hard for him to post 1-2 more pics were you can see the label too?
2. The vial was opened or is it closed?
3. He claims that he has hairs or particels in 6(!) vials from another lab too and received new vials and there also were hairs in them?

That lab must be REAL stupid to send contaminated vials a 2nd time!
Sorry sounds like bullshit to me!.

Anf then he throws away aaaaall the vials without making pictures? Why? Sounds like a good story for me!
Tell me why did he throw away those vials? Without making pictures? But making a pic of that ONE vial from Iron A. IF it is from IA !!!

4. Member since one year...wow now he is super trusted? One year...
5.Motherfucker...you are a tough guy i guess calling someone names virtually
6. So let us see this video with the hair and the hole vial
7. And sorry...someone is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way round, you are wrong!
1. I'm not against him posting more pics for clarification, if necessary.

2. Not sure why you are asking me that.

3. Maybe you have heard of a once very successful source on Meso that went by the name of Symbiotics. He sent out floaters and replaced them with floaters before he disappeared into the sunset.

I assume op threw away the other labs gear because he had no intention of pinning it because it was full of hairs. He mentioned he has been happily using IA up to this point and there was apparently only one vial of his that contained pubes.

4. My point was, he didn't join yesterday and has been in other threads since he has been here. Doesn't strike me as a shill or a reverse scammer or someone to necessarily be 'super trusted', either. But if we're being honest, he strikes me as more sincere than yourself. When I first glanced at your reply to me, I briefly wondered if you were IA...I no longer think that after having a quick glance through your post history...however, you do still strike me as an IA shill.

5. I sometimes like to think of myself as a Chairborne Ranger so there's that...

6. Again, maybe address the guy who made the claim, cockboy.

7. Maybe in a court of law, but this is the court of meso. We can sling whatever shit we want around here. Maybe IA should come on in and speak for himself instead of sending in lackeys to do it for him.

@Above me: you are speaking just for yourself and not for meso, i think you are getting quiet few things wrong.
Or in what kind of position are you, claiming speaking for the forum. You are not!

And maybe you should use another language when speaking to others. I know guys like you...18/19 years old and a biiiiig mouth in the virtual world. Tough guy you are!

And IF this were the court of meso...which it is not...then you would just be someone in the audience shouting and screeming!

Chairbone Ranger....muhahaha...made my day...

@Above me: you are speaking just for yourself and not for meso, i think you are getting quiet few things wrong.
Or in what kind of position are you, claiming speaking for the forum. You are not!

And maybe you should use another language when speaking to others. I know guys like you...18/19 years old and a biiiiig mouth in the virtual world. Tough guy you are!

And IF this were the court of meso...which it is not...then you would just be someone in the audience shouting and screeming!

Chairbone Ranger....muhahaha...made my day...
I think you are the one who is mistaking what meso stands for. Meso is a harm reduction forum, not a paid board where sources are protected when they fuck up.

I used to think I was pretty tough, especially when I was still 18-19. Back in the nineties, when you could still kick someone's ass without it going viral, catching a charge, or hurting too many feelings.

And you still don't seem to get it. This is the court of meso. Where we are judge, jury and executioner when these sources start fucking up.

You can trust that the vast majority of members here don't have a use for sources who are sending out gear with floaters.

And I'm glad my joke made your day, bud.

My friend, i know what meso stands for and harm reduction is not only a good thing, it is a must (right in englisch?)!
I am with you in this point, to make it clear.
BUT you claimed that YOU are the judge in your Posting...and sorry...thats not right! Hole evidence we have is until NOW only ONE pic, were nothing is visible... sorry but i cannot see a hair there...for ME it is not clear if thats inside or outside the vial or whatsever...and again...
Please tell me what is sooooo hard to make more Pictures? Takes seconds!
And then the Story of the other source sending him TWO Times 6 or more vials with hairs in them...and he throws aaaall away? Throws all away without making Pics?
Sounds a BIT sketchy for me. Sorry!
But lets see what that video shows or not and what the source says.
And my friend...you are right...WE are meso...all of us...not only you!

Pinned my first 0,5 ml of Test U for TRT purpose.
Some pip, nothing intense.
No pube in the vial :)

I'm going to update you guys.

@Wikinger666 We are all members of Meso and therefore all of us are judge, jury and executioner when it comes to sources.

I'm not saying that IA has definitely sent out floaters, though it appears that way. Time will tell and how he treats the situation also dictates how he goes forward and is treated, in turn.

If he agrees that it happened and knows why and how to make it not happen again, then guys will likely continue to use him and be happy.

If he agrees that it happened and then pulls a @SymBiotics and sends out more floaters. His time here will be done. Sym sent out more floaters and then stopped responding to emails and disappeared into the sunset with his stash of bitcoin.

And if he says the dude is lying, I guess there is that road too.

The man who found the pupe is in talks with IA and has said that he sent a video, though the quality is apparently low.

I agree that a few more pictures would be good. Get a good clear one with the hair and then shake the bottle up to get it to move to a different position for another picture.

@brum The only reason to believe him is that meso is supposed to side with members. Sure, guys have been caught lying to make sources look bad in the past. That shit usually comes out in the wash though. I believe IA should make a statement about the situation before too long, one way or the other.

@Wikinger666 We are all members of Meso and therefore all of us are judge, jury and executioner when it comes to sources.

I'm not saying that IA has definitely sent out floaters, though it appears that way. Time will tell and how he treats the situation also dictates how he goes forward and is treated, in turn.

If he agrees that it happened and knows why and how to make it not happen again, then guys will likely continue to use him and be happy.

If he agrees that it happened and then pulls a @SymBiotics and sends out more floaters. His time here will be done. Sym sent out more floaters and then stopped responding to emails and disappeared into the sunset with his stash of bitcoin.

And if he says the dude is lying, I guess there is that road too.

The man who found the pupe is in talks with IA and has said that he sent a video, though the quality is apparently low.

I agree that a few more pictures would be good. Get a good clear one with the hair and then shake the bottle up to get it to move to a different position for another picture.

@brum The only reason to believe him is that meso is supposed to side with members. Sure, guys have been caught lying to make sources look bad in the past. That shit usually comes out in the wash though. I believe IA should make a statement about the situation before too long, one way or the other.
3 orders of test e over 3 months. Each vial perfect. Thats 9 vials and no pubes, no bits, just product.
It seems to have gone from a hair to hairs, bearing in mind the cold weather, its more likely the active ingredients have either crashed or slightly crystalised which can produce white or translutant bits in the oil which can be sorted with heating the vial in very hot / boiling water.
The amount of sus claims ive seen over the years when a new lab pops up and looks like its taking business from other labs, especially the eastern european ones who run eroids is laughable.

3 orders of test e over 3 months. Each vial perfect. Thats 9 vials and no pubes, no bits, just product.
It seems to have gone from a hair to hairs, bearing in mind the cold weather, its more likely the active ingredients have either crashed or slightly crystalised which can produce white or translutant bits in the oil which can be sorted with heating the vial in very hot / boiling water.
The amount of sus claims ive seen over the years when a new lab pops up and looks like its taking business from other labs, especially the eastern european ones who run eroids is laughable.
I'm not saying you are wrong. I do choose to give the guy the benefit of doubt, however.

And in the guys defense, he acknowledged that this was the only vial out of multiple vials that he purchased that had a problem.

IA is bound to make a statement about the situation sooner or later.

As I've said, this guy doesn't strike me as liar, but time will tell.

I'm not saying ya man is wrong might be a hair, might not. Checked all my vials, all seem ok. Have a recent order of test and npp all look clean. I say post the pics, enough talk show the "evidence"

Can't see if it's truly an IA sticker which has now been taken off. Also if it's been opened. Honestly at this point there's not enough evidence after tampering. But look at it this way. The truth always comes out. If this is the case there will be others. I just made an order and will be examining mine and also sending off since they credit you.

Hard to say and @MadBret: no offense, i think all of us want this to be solved for good in this way or the other! We all want clean gear and sources who work clean and know what they are doing + taking responsibility if something went wrong!
Waiting for what IA has to say about this.