Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

View attachment 139107Is this a new batch or did i receive from old batch? I was expecting to get the new vials with the "pharma -like" stickers.

Also checked for floaters-hairs, they look clean. Waiting though for IA reply for the issue , before using
I have received the same today, two exactly the same C tests, and they have answered me that they were left without labels, but it would be good if they showed up here and spoke with us

Aye my test labels looks a little bad but the npp looks good, again tho all the product looks clear of any floaters just the labels not great, any sign of IA?
Shitty labels don't affect quality. Clean and properly dosed gear is what matters.

And IA has been pretty much a ghost since this incident was brought up.

@IronAnabolics did you and op come to a conclusion about the alleged floater? You surely have a lot of folks who would like to hear your thoughts on this.

Now that i look again, IRoNX probably bought all of IA's stuff , so they had to use the back up stickers in my vials

I don t know what happens to IA the shipping is really slowly, i have ordered on 28 november and the pack is not yet shipped. Hope they move on today!

Hope they fix this. I have heatd some good feedback about their product and service.
Me too I ordered on November 28 and after several follow-up emails they sent my order yesterday

Communication has been difficult for 10 days they must be right but don't worry I think they will send the orders soon.

Just to update everyone Iron has offered me a replacement vial and has requested I ship him over the vial so he can confirm the contamination.

Me too I ordered on November 28 and after several follow-up emails they sent my order yesterday

Communication has been difficult for 10 days they must be right but don't worry I think they will send the orders soon.
Also mine has the lavel created on UpS but bot yet shipped... hope we can have some news avout the situation

Several possibilities as to how the hair / fibre found it's way into the vial - here's one:

@IronAnabolics

Do you use a laminar flow hood when filling vials? There's no mention or pics of one in your intro.

If so, please post pics.

Fast shipping. Great stealth, some scumbag obviously had a good rip at the packaging to see what's inside but it was packaged well enough that everything arrived safe and sound.

Test E seems legit enough on my second blast 3 days ago after cruising on Pharmaqo nonsense which has been binned. Just got the one vial to test and make sure I didn't get scammed again. Promptly injected 1ml through a 25g needle no problem.

However... fuck me the pip is unreal. 3 days and I can barely walk/bend my leg never mind squat, not been able to train legs for a week... The first injection wasn't as bad but def worse than anything else I've pinned, I doubt I'm reacting to the oil but can you specify what it is on the off chance?

I only pin my quads as I don't really have the mobility to properly pin my glutes being a big stiff fucker, didn't want visibility of pin marks on my shoulders as I'm still claiming au natural.

Don't want to waste the gear until I find a different supplier and don't have a backup as I binned the pharmaqo stuff, is it safe enough to inject into my delt? Is there anything else to be worried about other than the pain? People say its the RAW, what does that mean? Is it toxic or safe?

On a side note does anyone know the guy from empire market, BEAR or something?

Good afternoon,

Please forward me your order number on ordering@ironanabolics.net and I will get some either Test C or Sustanon sent out.

Been extremely busy, sorry for the spotty communication

Also mine has the lavel created on UpS but bot yet shipped... hope we can have some news avout the situation

Please be patient, we are working through the backlog as quickly as we can.

Several possibilities as to how the hair / fibre found it's way into the vial - here's one:

@IronAnabolics

Do you use a laminar flow hood when filling vials? There's no mention or pics of one in your intro.

If so, please post pics.

We currently do not have access to a laminar flow hood.

Shitty labels don't affect quality. Clean and properly dosed gear is what matters.

And IA has been pretty much a ghost since this incident was brought up.

@IronAnabolics did you and op come to a conclusion about the alleged floater? You surely have a lot of folks who would like to hear your thoughts on this.

I have requested a return of the contaminated vial so we can get a closer look and possibly identify the cause of the problem.

Now that i look again, IRoNX probably bought all of IA's stuff , so they had to use the back up stickers in my vials

I have received the same today, two exactly the same C tests, and they have answered me that they were left without labels, but it would be good if they showed up here and spoke with us

Those labels look terrible and were not certainly like that leaving from our facility. They are paper sticker and coming into contact with bubble wrap may have caused the ink to rub off.

hey community, I want to contribute:
see attached file for testosterone undecanoate
more to come..

ps. no pube on 22 vials .. (6 year TRT to come)
nice job @IronAnabolics

That is a lot of Test U!!! Would you like me to send out some of the new labels so you can stick them over the paper stickers?