Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

After all the fuss about the hair inside the vial, I decided to ask my friend to send me a picture of the vial I bought him.
In fact there is something that looks like a hair inside the vial, but it is not a hair, it is a small line of paint behind the stickerIMG_20201209_140020.jpg

That is a lot of Test U!!! Would you like me to send out some of the new labels so you can stick them over the paper stickers?

Thank you bro, but I'm OK
It's for my TRT: need to have it always available.

But you should definitely have a discount code for the bulk customer :) kidding..

After all the fuss about the hair inside the vial, I decided to ask my friend to send me a picture of the vial I bought him.
In fact there is something that looks like a hair inside the vial, but it is not a hair, it is a small line of paint behind the stickerView attachment 139174
What about the original vial, do we know what was in It or if its the same scenario

What about the original vial, do we know what was in It or if its the same scenario
No idea, in my case anyone could have confused the color line with a hair, in fact by the simple refraction of light in an oily material would give the feeling of being a hair that moved.
Obviously it is possible that in the case of the OP it was a real hair or a fiber of the filter.

No idea, in my case anyone could have confused the color line with a hair, in fact by the simple refraction of light in an oily material would give the feeling of being a hair that moved.
Obviously it is possible that in the case of the OP it was a real hair or a fiber of the filter.
Ye ye makes sense, just curious if op still had the vial, several people asked for more pics to see if the hair moves. Also this might be a silly question but can iron run any sort of tests to know if it's actually his product, just the line on your label is suspiciously close to where op's hair was.

Good blood work with 250mg TestE / week.

Would be great no place a new order soon, Can I get some credit store @IronAnabolics ?

Kind regards
Daaamn what a crazy amount of test for just 250tE!! Do you also have your shbg value too??
Did you pin 250 at once and went to do blood work after 6 days or what procedure did you follow??!
Graciaas!!

Daaamn what a crazy amount of test for just 250tE!! Do you also have your shbg value too??
Did you pin 250 at once and went to do blood work after 6 days or what procedure did you follow??!
Graciaas!!
Hi Paxxx

I dont have my Shbg values this time. Its a result after 3 weeks pinning 250mg every week (the blood was extracted 48 hours after the last pin)

Hi,

Just created an account to share my experiences with Iron Anabolics as I feel credit has to be given where due. My other posts were on steroidsourcetalk but that forum is no longer working.

My first order with them was placed around May which got seized by customs. It was an order of around 500 pounds but they were quick to resend a reship free of charge.

My second order came with minimum hassles but the third had hassles due to the reduction in packages due to Covid,there wasn't an update in tracking for about a week. Since then IA had promised to issue me a full refund thru BTC.

I was paranoid upon seeing their silence after the hair in vial issue as I was promised a refund around that time. However they issued me my refund as promised. Moreover,after issuing my refund,there was an update in the tracking of the third shipment and IA offered me an option of paying upon receiving the parcel,which unfortunately I had to decline. But the trust they place in customers and the extra mile they go for customer satisfaction has to be applauded.

Highly highly recommended!

Thanks a ton Iron Anabolics :).

Graciaas!!

Lol, that is not a crazy high number at all.

Last time I checked my TT on 250mg test was years ago on Pharmacom test and it came back 24 ng/ml. I think it was 36h after pin, but am not 100% sure.

Anyway, OP's test result is normal. As it should be. 48h after pin, testE drops a bit as it has only a 5 day half life and an app 10h Tmax. Meaning, blood plasma levels of testE are the highest app 10h after pin and then start to drop off slowly. And we all metabolize drugs a bit differently. I'm a good metabolizer of testE and thus need a bit less of it compared to OP.

So, I'm sending something to UK and my courier notified us, that if we send later than the 18th, packages will be subjected to customs. This is due to brexit. Does anybody have any idea, if something similar applies to packages being sent from UK to EU?

I'm a bit worried as @IronAnabolics still hasn't sent my black friday order, cuz they're waiting for something to get in stock.

Sponsors