Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

WARNING: THIS LAB IS SELLING UNDERDOSED GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased 10mg × 50 of Anavar and sent it off to @janoshik for testing.

View attachment 140736

The results came back is was over 40% underdosed.

20210110_163034.jpg

What annoys me is that he ignoring my emails, my calls , my texts and my forum messages.

In to see how this is handled.

[mention]IronAnabolics [/mention] did you ever explain how you do your calculations for your tabs and how you blend them? If not, please do. Make it as detailed as you think you need it to be but take your time. I’ll ask follow up questions.

They have been shady since Black Friday since they gave us the test with the shit labels, they go down without brakes and they just sentenced him with the test, I doubt they will answer, they will be doing well and now they do the typical thing to sell shit to the poor devils

New UK source please?
They have been shady since Black Friday since they gave us the test with the shit labels, they go down without brakes and they just sentenced him with the test, I doubt they will answer, they will be doing well and now they do the typical thing to sell shit to the poor devils

I don't like to accuse, but with Brexit and possibly added scrutiny with getting raws, exit scam doesn't seem too far fetched. Hopefully it isn't.

I have already can't really find another UK source
are you really that retarded that you still ask for sources after long-time members with huge knowledge told you it is a dumb idea?
just look through the last 2-3 pages of this sub and i bet you will find one that ships from UK or has a reshipper there..

A vial of Test says this guy doesnt respond.
I haven't heard back from them and I emailed them on Christmas day.

Could be that with the black Friday sales and the lockdown and with Brexit they're just overwhelmed and customer support took a backsit to dealing with shipping/making gear.

In to see how this is handled.

[mention]IronAnabolics [/mention] did you ever explain how you do your calculations for your tabs and how you blend them? If not, please do. Make it as detailed as you think you need it to be but take your time. I’ll ask follow up questions.
Apparently he measures out the API, adds a random amount of filler and blends it by repeatedly headbutting the table.

Just received my order

All in good order

Ai with 30 tabs

All the needles and injectable

10ml test e (no floaters)

Just taken my ai will be using test e soon will report back

Top marks to IA rn at the moment

We will see how it goes with bloods

Thanks @IronAnabolics

From my experience so far I think the previous floaters and Var underdosing and bad bloods MAY be coincidental but time will tell

So far got to give credit where it is due

Just received my order

All in good order

Ai with 30 tabs

All the needles and injectable

10ml test e (no floaters)

Just taken my ai will be using test e soon will report back

Top marks to IA rn at the moment

We will see how it goes with bloods

Thanks @IronAnabolics

From my experience so far I think the previous floaters and Var underdosing and bad bloods MAY be coincidental but time will tell

So far got to give credit where it is due
Did you just pop some ai for the fuck of it? How's it treating you? And have you seriously been sucking IA's dick for some of his ugl ai that you don't need and 10ml of test e?

Bahahahaha!!

Top marks to IA, huh? And all this negative shit coming out in his thread is just coincidental, eh?

I also gotta give credit where it's due.

You sir, are a grade A dip shit. Conor the Retard doesn't have anything on you...

Sponsors

Latest posts