Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

Had written it before i think, but i had absolut no problems with IA. Hole ordering process was very good. Question i had was answered within hours. Order was shipped the day after payment received and arrived savely via Express one day later in germany. Can't say anything negative, Test E has no pip for me with 3ml into glute...does what it should do. Proviron and Winstrol also working fine!
Only the tablet count with only 30tabs is a bit low... should be 50 or 100 minimum..

Had written it before i think, but i had absolut no problems with IA. Hole ordering process was very good. Question i had was answered within hours. Order was shipped the day after payment received and arrived savely via Express one day later in germany. Can't say anything negative, Test E has no pip for me with 3ml into glute...does what it should do. Proviron and Winstrol also working fine!
Only the tablet count with only 30tabs is a bit low... should be 50 or 100 minimum..
Is the test feeling underdosed? From previous experience? That's my only concern as of now. Good review otherwise.

Hopefully my order gets in soon been waiting 4 days without an update

OK starting to get worried, yes it's only been 4 days but that's domestic and no change with ups

Not filling me with confidence...

Gotta calm down, stress isn't good for you.

These are very busy and messy times.
100%

Want to update

Sorry for any misleading I may have caused but IA has shipped them so HE IS NOT EXIT SCAMMING LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING.

yet to test the produce but it should be hear tomorrow, prepare for updates

100%

Want to update

Sorry for any misleading I may have caused but IA has shipped them so HE IS NOT EXIT SCAMMING LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE CLAIMING.

yet to test the produce but it should be hear tomorrow, prepare for updates
Personally i never said he is exit scamming. I have contacted him about PIP (and possible infection) issues yet he never replied.

Great maybe now you can stfu and stop spamming this thread with your ever changing baseless opinions and predictions. Why do you feel the need to use cap lock to emphasise a point like a fucking prepubescent girl arguing about taylor swift... I worry that you're going to be injecting yourself with tings. But tbh everything about you just says troll

I placed an order with him on Black Friday and still haven’t received my gear. It’s not his fault though. I live in the USA and According to usps, it arrived at customs in New York on 12/10 and ever since, it’s been stuck there. No updates on tracking or anything. It still says it’s in transit and I haven’t received a letter from customs yet so hopefully it’s just due to the Covid issue.

Great maybe now you can stfu and stop spamming this thread with your ever changing baseless opinions and predictions. Why do you feel the need to use cap lock to emphasise a point like a fucking prepubescent girl arguing about taylor swift... I worry that you're going to be injecting yourself with tings. But tbh everything about you just says troll
Sounds like you didn't take your ai mate

Is the test feeling underdosed? From previous experience? That's my only concern as of now. Good review otherwise.

Hopefully my order gets in soon been waiting 4 days without an update
Nope...feeling perfectly fine and coming from Test E / Deus and that one has severeral tests from jano. Before Deus i used Southern Ghost. The SG Test E was 300mg/ml. Southern Ghost is my favorite, good lab and good service. But i now try Hilma next from another source witch is on the way to me! :)
Dunno whats the Problem with IA, i hope you get your stuff...

Nope...feeling perfectly fine and coming from Test E / Deus and that one has severeral tests from jano. Before Deus i used Southern Ghost. The SG Test E was 300mg/ml. Southern Ghost is my favorite, good lab and good service. But i now try Hilma next from another source witch is on the way to me! :)
Dunno whats the Problem with IA, i hope you get your stuff...
Thanks buddy good review

Decided to run a trt dose 250mg a week until gyms open again then start blasting. Injected this morning 12 hours ago of Test e and have no post injection pain like everybody seems to be experiencing.

Decided to run a trt dose 250mg a week until gyms open again then start blasting. Injected this morning 12 hours ago of Test e and have no post injection pain like everybody seems to be experiencing.
Fucking brill, the typical feelings of being on test?

You are not taking amphetamines. What kind of feelings for test after 12 hours you expect?

I also have to concur that new batch is pretty much painless. Granted, I was pinning only small amounts of oil. Can't compare it to other UGLs but PIP was nonexistant unlike first one.

WARNING: THIS LAB IS SELLING UNDERDOSED GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased 10mg × 50 of Anavar and sent it off to @janoshik for testing.

20210110_165210.jpg

The results came back is was over 40% underdosed.

20210110_163034.jpg

What annoys me is that he ignoring my emails, my calls , my texts and my forum messages.

Last edited:

Sponsors