Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

@IronAnabolics you got some explaining to do. U

How hard up are people for gear? All these junior members saying they are waiting clarification, they ordered hoping for the best, their order will be different than the bad orders...

3 reports of floaters, underdosed gear, denials from rep, and lack of communication.... run away as fast as you can
It blows my mind. Especially in the UK, where steroids aren't policed like they are in the US.

I almost wanted to give this source a try but now i will wait for clarification on this.

I would prefer to see the 2nd tab also underdosed at 5.5mg because then it could be the raws. But this seems like poor mixing with a 50% difference in potency

See i would prefer it to have been an error in the mixing and different amounts of active compound. If all the pills were the same potency it would point towards deliberately under dosing rather than an error.
If you have a pill press then you are making a large amount of pills, if you are making a large amount of pills you get your raws tested so it wouldn't be down to the quality of the raws being underdosed.

I can only guess that business got a bit too big too quick and instead of doing things himself he has got someone in who is incompetent and euining what he built up. If thays the case, its time to boot the unreliable employee/s and go back to doing it himself.

Had no issues with the test e although the newest vial, 2ml in quad stung like a mofo for 5 days which ive not had before on any of the other 6 vials i have used. So will add in .5 tren e for thursdays jab ( thats with heated oil, always heat my oils for smoothness going in)

The pills for me is a different story, the depox didnt do much if anything for me compared to the pharma stuff and the callais at 20mg is not as potent as other ugl i have used, still works but not as well as any of the other ugl.

I almost wanted to give this source a try but now i will wait for clarification on this.

I would prefer to see the 2nd tab also underdosed at 5.5mg because then it could be the raws. But this seems like poor mixing with a 50% difference in potency
It was confirmed both were underdosed , source is shit, won’t even reply and tell us how it why he fucked up. GOODBYE IA NICE KNOWING YA!

I can only guess that business got a bit too big too quick and instead of doing things himself he has got someone in who is incompetent and euining what he built up. If thays the case, its time to boot the unreliable employee/s and go back to doing it himself.
He has offered no good excuses for multiple fuck ups. He has chosen to try and blame his short comings on anything but himself. He has been slipping for the last month or two at least.

Ain't no going back to doing it himself. This goose is cooked and it's time to stick a fork in it.

Over on SST his response to someone who brought this up was that he wasn’t going to comment until he does an investigation. Like he’s Columbo and he needs to really feel things out and get to the bottom of this dastardly deed.

Over on SST his response to someone who brought this up was that he wasn’t going to comment until he does an investigation. Like he’s Columbo and he needs to really feel things out and get to the bottom of this dastardly deed.

That pretty much translates to "Let me find a bullshit way to blame someone else besides myself."

Just went to check didn’t even know his thread had been taken off SST lol.

His site Is down

Maybe this means 2 things

1) he is taking down his site until his quality is fixed

2) he's gone and run

Since he's talking to users on Sst I believe it may be the matter one

His site Is down

Maybe this means 2 things

1) he is taking down his site until his quality is fixed

2) he's gone and run

Since he's talking to users on Sst I believe it may be the matter one
Probably being ddos'd tbh, it's common. He's still posting on sst telling people to check lab tests on his site so he may not be aware it is down

Probably being ddos'd tbh, it's common. He's still posting on sst telling people to check lab tests on his site so he may not be aware it is down
I'm gonna get even more hate for saying this but I personally think he's a decent guy

I think it'll turn out to be either anonamlous or some shit

But we will see

He claims he will refund and also he will make a public announcement. I'd like to see what he has to say

I'm gonna get even more hate for saying this but I personally think he's a decent guy

I think it'll turn out to be either anonamlous or some shit

But we will see

He claims he will refund and also he will make a public announcement. I'd like to see what he has to say
Might be a good guy but I'd still not touch his shit, run away from a source as soon as they start to turn bad.

I posted in the other thread but even since he started he's had bad orals, he had 50% overdosed anavar and he sent that for testing himself. Guy doesn't know how to make orals, might be able to make oils but you wanna take the risk of a micro pube?

Might be a good guy but I'd still not touch his shit, run away from a source as soon as they start to turn bad.

I posted in the other thread but even since he started he's had bad orals, he had 50% overdosed anavar and he sent that for testing himself. Guy doesn't know how to make orals, might be able to make oils but you wanna take the risk of a micro pube?
Ofc I uderstand ngl

If he can prove himself I will ofc use his source again great value for money and best UK source (I don't know others XD)

But I will need to see black and white clear as day a y/n answer of G2g for all his products otherwise I won't buy again

Ofc I uderstand ngl

If he can prove himself I will ofc use his source again great value for money and best UK source (I don't know others XD)

But I will need to see black and white clear as day a y/n answer of G2g for all his products otherwise I won't buy again
Ah shit you were so close.... binning your order and moving on then this post. Bridge should be burnt, ship has sailed move on. There has to be better UK sources out there for you

Literwlly can't find any others man

Ivve been told lots of G2g labs with similar prices

22 gbp for test e and 15 gbp for ai

But I can't a) find them b) find if the vendor is legit

I would love to move on from this thread trust me

But the very fact I have no plan b it's the only reason I even come to this thread everyday
Ah shit you were so close.... binning your order and moving on then this post. Bridge should be burnt, ship has sailed move on. There has to be better UK sources out there for you

Literwlly can't find any others man

Ivve been told lots of G2g labs with similar prices

22 gbp for test e and 15 gbp for ai

But I can't a) find them b) find if the vendor is legit

I would love to move on from this thread trust me

But the very fact I have no plan b it's the only reason I even come to this thread everyday
Dude there are a lot of big websites here that have UK domestic shipping, for example Sterodify is one of them.
On eroids you have some UK websites too that i have used in the past, but those have not been vetted here.

Sponsors