Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

Dude there are a lot of big websites here that have UK domestic shipping, for example Sterodify is one of them.
On eroids you have some UK websites too that i have used in the past, but those have not been vetted here.
Ive heard eroids is a huge scam ngl

But I'll look at steroidify BRB

I'm gonna get even more hate for saying this but I personally think he's a decent guy

I think it'll turn out to be either anonamlous or some shit

But we will see

He claims he will refund and also he will make a public announcement. I'd like to see what he has to say

Refund? Absolutely no fucking way. He's probably saying that just in case some poor desperate sap falls for it and takes the bait.

Ive heard eroids is a huge scam ngl

But I'll look at steroidify BRB

I dunno how you're missing them, in the UK there are a lot...

Steroidify, ExpressPCT (new uk warehouse), CatCafe (Lisk, I think they advertise on SST).

Spend just a tiny amount of time not looking at just one thread and you'll find plenty...

I dunno how you're missing them, in the UK there are a lot...

Steroidify, ExpressPCT (new uk warehouse), CatCafe (Lisk, I think they advertise on SST).

Spend just a tiny amount of time not looking at just one thread and you'll find plenty...
I managed to get Rick from expresspct to lower U.K. domestic shipping as well, shit was like £16 quid and now it’s £9, they’ve always been lovely people.

I managed to get Rick from expresspct to lower U.K. domestic shipping as well, shit was like £16 quid and now it’s £9, they’ve always been lovely people.
You ever used them? I emailed them and they have AAS available in UK available to order that is not yet on there site (deus and hilma). Haven't seen any reviews for their UK warehouse since it's new so just thought I'd hold out

You ever used them? I emailed them and they have AAS available in UK available to order that is not yet on there site (deus and hilma). Haven't seen any reviews for their UK warehouse since it's new so just thought I'd hold out
I’ve used them for about 2 years for PCT and AI, every time was through the Singapore warehouse I think. I didn’t know they had AAS available in the UK I just thought they had expressPEDS which was a European warehouse. I did see in the new UK one they had hilma ancillaries in stock, are they planning on adding AAS to their new warehouse do you know?

I’ve used them for about 2 years for PCT and AI, every time was through the Singapore warehouse I think. I didn’t know they had AAS available in the UK I just thought they had expressPEDS which was a European warehouse. I did see in the new UK one they had hilma ancillaries in stock, are they planning on adding AAS to their new warehouse do you know?
I feel a little guilty using this thread for express (sorry IA but you vanished). They got AAS in UK, not much though, they had Test and some orals with their UK stock. Not sure on prices too, i think they just put aas on expresspeds but it's not on there yet

I feel a little guilty using this thread for express (sorry IA but you vanished). They got AAS in UK, not much though, they had Test and some orals with their UK stock. Not sure on prices too, i think they just put aas on expresspeds but it's not on there yet
Tbf they have just completely ignored all of us, I’ll DM you anyway so we don’t bump the thread.

Tbf they have just completely ignored all of us, I’ll DM you anyway so we don’t bump the thread.
It seems Ia is exit scamming after testing results showed he can’t properly dose orals, perhaps he will keep up with his website but it seems he’s fucked off of meso.

@IronAnabolics

Im not looking to have people bully you off this website that was never the intentions.

Yes the orals are underdosed but at least they are not intentionally switched with cheaper/harmful substances

Mistakes are mistakes and for a new lab it could be just a learning experience. Every new starter makes mistakes.

He delivers promptly, his prices are good, his packaging is good, he even puts a sweet inside with your order.

My only concern is when you ignored my messages after the lab results and tried to make me out as a liar. It shows bad character, but maybe you panicked?

Can you come up with a constructive plan how will remedy this moving forward that the forum can back.

It seems Ia is exit scamming after testing results showed he can’t properly dose orals, perhaps he will keep up with his website but it seems he’s fucked off of meso.

Certainly not.
I am going to need a bit more than 2 days to figure out what has gone wrong.

We have a list of test results available on our website (some which have been sent by members of this forum)

Mistakes happen and we will figure out what has gone wrong so the issue can be rectified.

Code:
ironanabolics.net/lab-test-reports/

@IronAnabolics

Im not looking to have people bully you off this website that was never the intentions.

Yes the orals are underdosed but at least they are not intentionally switched with cheaper/harmful substances

Mistakes are mistakes and for a new lab it could be just a learning experience. Every new starter makes mistakes.

He delivers promptly, his prices are good, his packaging is good, he even puts a sweet inside with your order.

My only concern is when you ignored my messages after the lab results and tried to make me out as a liar. It shows bad character, but maybe you panicked?

Can you come up with a constructive plan how will remedy this moving forward that the forum can back.

Which of your messages were ignored? Some dates would be helpful.

Which of your messages were ignored? Some dates would be helpful.

I have sent it to your email, including phonecalls, texts and emails. (If other meso members want to see please pm)

Posting it here will lead to more arguments when i want you to now focus on remedying the dosing situation that is the way forward

Last edited:
I have sent it to your email, including phonecalls, texts and emails. (If other meso members want to see please pm)

Posting it here will lead to more arguments when i want you to now focus on remedying the situation that is the way forward

We have never used phonecalls and texts.
I believe your emails were replied within 48 hours.

We have never used phonecalls and texts.
I believe your emails were replied within 48 hours.

Like i said not arguing with you, please take this opportunity to address how you will remedy the whole dosing situation. This is your moment to be above this and show everyone what you can do.

Fyi : You have a mobile phone number (that was dialing therefore switched on) on your website i was calling and messaging.

Last edited:
Guys iron is back here ask him all the question you have built up

I'll start, is this current batch of test which I ordered G2g? I've put it aside for now as I am unsure whether its G2g

Thanks in advance
-

Certainly not.
I am going to need a bit more than 2 days to figure out what has gone wrong.

We have a list of test results available on our website (some which have been sent by members of this forum)

Mistakes happen and we will figure out what has gone wrong so the issue can be rectified.

Code:
ironanabolics.net/lab-test-reports/
Then fucking reply to somthing, this has been your first reply publicly since this came to light, handling the situation very poorly IMO.

Guys iron is back here ask him all the question you have built up

I'll start, is this current batch of test which I ordered G2g? I've put it aside for now as I am unsure whether its G2g

Thanks in advance
-
Question for you.... your asking a drug dealer if what he is selling is good to go... what do you think he is going to say? Nope my shit is bunk, underdosed and full of pubes