Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

i think he meant 6ml in total of the vial..
i hope noone is injecting 6ml in one spot, especially not in the shoulders..

this thread made me buying some test to try on myself the PIP and swelling some are talking about... I decided to inject it directly on my small penis and now I can finally masturbate with my new swollen penis... so, Johnny KKK was right, Iron Anabolics is legit and g2g... thanks IA for pimping my ride

this thread made me buying some test to try on myself the PIP and swelling some are talking about... I decided to inject it directly on my small penis and now I can finally masturbate with my new swollen penis... so, Johnny KKK was right, Iron Anabolics is legit and g2g... thanks IA for pimping my ride

Sounds like you got mad girth gains. Bitches love girth gains.

If this is IA gear it just sounds like the worst batch was from black Friday (that was also the manufacture date for the var)

no I don’t have IA gear ... i pin MCT brewed gear by myself... was just stating for the sake of discussion of mls that I pin 4.5mls on gluteus and don’t have problems

Sounds like you got mad girth gains. Bitches love girth gains.
Mine is only 2 inches long but as big around as a can of tuna fish.

@JohnnyKKK
Truth told, the painful test e raws have been a problem with many sources for at least 6 months or so.

The floaters were never dealt with properly and then the fact that he was underdosing his anavar as well as other tests from when he was first getting off the ground that showed he didn't know how to make accurate orals. Then more floaters that he blaims on anybody but himself.

Too many other better options to choose from at this point. The way IA chose to act like customers were lying instead of taking responsibility and making sure it didn't happen again sealed his fate.

If you still want to use his services, I'd imagine he will be available over at eroids but as for MESO, he is done here.

I brew in MCT at medium low concentration... tren is 75mg ml, Primo is 100mg ml , Test E classic 250mg ml, EQ 200mg ml... and I inject very slowly... anyway, i Inj 3 days at week, 1 day 4.5mls the other 2 days 3.5ml.. and I inj just in gluteus... every than and now got some pip but I m a man, I grew up eating bread and pain... I don’t have a heart anymore, it has been broken so many times... so I just don’t care about pip... pip is joy for me in comparison to the pain life gave me... and I bet it’s nothing in comparison to the pain @MadBret ’s can of tuna shaped dick gives to your ass once he gets you analized

I inject 4.5ml on gluteus... no problems... 4 real
thats why i have added "esp. not in the shoulders"..
i know some dudes to 5cc in quads or glutes, but ive never heard someone push that much oil in the shoulder (well, maybe if your shoulder muscle is as big as your ass cheek..)

Batch of August was giving me PIP, but also was pinning for first time. Batch of September gave me zero PIP. Batch of Black friday, with the shitty labels also zero PIP. Did iget lucky? Or all here have sensitive asses?

Batch of August was giving me PIP, but also was pinning for first time. Batch of September gave me zero PIP. Batch of Black friday, with the shitty labels also zero PIP. Did iget lucky? Or all here have sensitive asses?
Shitty label had no PIP for me either, but I felt like shit on it and had bad bloodwork

Let's hope that Madbret's tunadick will weed out any weak ass in here.

So its been over a week and nothing has been done in regards to the under dosing of gear.

I also enquired with him regarding refunds for testing (as agreed on the first page)

1610975236693.png

He first stated it would be "store credit only" but its not right to have to purchase more potentially underdosed gear, the problem needs to be addressed first. So I requested a normal refund.

He now states that due to all the problems I raised on this forum I am not entitled to any form of credit.

I am just posting the results as they are to help the community be it good results or bad results.

I will now be purchasing my gear pharma grade from now on as I am done with the underground.

@MadBret
@Silentlemon1011
@M. Tugboat
@Btcowboy
@VaDImadi
@BigBaldBeardGuy
@Cashton
@JohnnyKKK
@Test_Subject
@cochino
@Iron_Yuppie
@The last wolf88
@Crystal Clear
@Wikinger666
@GiantRobot
@Lenny87
@JohnDoeDoDoe

He first stated it would be "store credit only" but its not right to have to purchase more potentially underdosed gear, the problem needs to be addressed first. So I requested a normal refund.

He now states that due to all the problems I raised on this forum I am not entitled to any form of credit.

I am just posting the results as they are to help the community be it good results or bad results.

I will now be purchasing my gear pharma grade from now on as I am done with the underground.
use deus or hilma, both are of good quality, this kills the AI, that's why they respond as if they were crybabies

Sponsors