Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

@IronAnabolics i have heard a lot of good and bad rewiev. I have bought some of your product and the services was not the best in the world (no reply email and long time waiting for the shipping). Now i would to know what happens to you and the quality of yours products.

@IronAnabolics i have heard a lot of good and bad rewiev. I have bought some of your product and the services was not the best in the world (no reply email and long time waiting for the shipping). Now i would to know what happens to you and the quality of yours products.

What the fuck?

Have you not read the last 10+ pages? This source sells underdosed gear with floaters in it.

Since this thread has resurfaced...
I had injected testo E into my delt and got fever and pain for several days.
I stop this shit..

I bought November too and decided to risk it and cruise on 250mg a week. Seems to be doing the job, no bad reactions or pip, have a blood test kit waiting to be filled with blood and sent on Wednesday, ill report back.

I bought November too and decided to risk it and cruise on 250mg a week. Seems to be doing the job, no bad reactions or pip, have a blood test kit waiting to be filled with blood and sent on Wednesday, ill report back.

What's the batch number? Maybe it's before he shat the bed.

Fuck, that's scary...
can also be PiP from the shitty Test E raws that seem to have hit a lot of labs recently. or way too much BA in the mix. like this source seems to have shit the bed but anecdotals like that don't mean much as it can be caused by a lot of stuff and really need further verification of the cause.

can also be PiP from the shitty Test E raws that seem to have hit a lot of labs recently. or way too much BA in the mix. like this source seems to have shit the bed but anecdotals like that don't mean much as it can be caused by a lot of stuff and really need further verification of the cause.

That's true too, I once got a red patch on my leg and I believe it was because I believe I I didn't push the pin all the way into the muscle and maybe the oil leaked into the fat or something.

I'll report back probably Friday next week. I'll be on my 5th week of 250mg so I'll take bloods on Wednesday with this kit I bought from Optimale, first time doing bloods so not really sure what to expect, my test levels before taking this are unknown but can't be very good anyway hopefully the results show a reading of a top end trt dose, ill report back anyhow. I've felt good the past 4 weeks on this though, increased fat loss and still weigh heavier than before I started, I can see the change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-145027_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-145027_Samsung Internet.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 97
En lugar de darnos la oportunidad de solucionar el problema que publicaste en foros en los que alega que te estafamos, etc., y que le pidas a ciertos miembros que "GTFIH"
¿Qué logró eso? Absolutamente nada, aparte de los repetidos insultos y amenazas de muerte de los guerreros del teclado.

Estoy a favor de los clientes de la publicación de resultados de laboratorio bueno / malo y aumentar temas / problemas que vamos a resolver en un plazo razonable al igual que hemos hecho en el pasado, cuando nos descubrimos que había un problema con Clen.

En lugar de darnos la oportunidad de solucionar el problema que publicaste en foros en los que alega que te estafamos, etc., y que le pidas a ciertos miembros que "GTFIH"
¿Qué logró eso? Absolutamente nada, aparte de los repetidos insultos y amenazas de muerte de los guerreros del teclado.

Estoy a favor de los clientes de la publicación de resultados de laboratorio bueno / malo y aumentar temas / problemas que vamos a resolver en un plazo razonable al igual que hemos hecho en el pasado, cuando nos descubrimos que había un problema con Clen.
Sigo esperando que me ayudes y resuelvas las 3 veces que he comprado 3 x30 - dianabol 3x 30 turinabol 3 x 30 anadrol Todo fue una mierda y sabes cual fue tu respuesta? Drugs dont make you bigger.... this is how you repair this shit? Mdfkr

Attachments

• 59F9E5F1-2934-4582-843D-F3A5A21E6EB8.png
    59F9E5F1-2934-4582-843D-F3A5A21E6EB8.png
    624.7 KB · Views: 81
Instead of giving us a chance to fix the issue you posted on forums claiming we scammed you etc and asking certain members to “GTFIH”
What did that achieve? Absolutely nothing apart from repeated insults and death threats by keyboard warriors.

I am all for customers posting lab results good/bad and raising issues/problems which we will solve in a reasonable time frame just like we have done in the past when we discovered there was an issue with Clen.
I'm still waiting for you to help me and solve the 3 times that I have bought 3 x30 - dianabol 3x 30 turinabol 3 x 30 anadrol It was all shit and you know what your answer was? Drugs dont make you bigger? You repair this shit like this? Mdfkr

Attachments

• F6EE782A-EE75-46B2-B913-69018FF785A3.png
    F6EE782A-EE75-46B2-B913-69018FF785A3.png
    624.7 KB · Views: 79
I'm still waiting for you to help me and solve the 3 times that I have bought 3 x30 - dianabol 3x 30 turinabol 3 x 30 anadrol It was all shit and you know what your answer was? Drugs dont make you bigger? You repair this shit like this? Mdfkr

If you had read the last pages you'd already know that this guy is a scamming piece of shit with underdosed gear with floaters.

If you had read the last pages you'd already know that this guy is a scamming piece of shit with underdosed gear with floaters.
This is very disappointing outcome.

This source started very well but it all just seemed to fall apart.

Initially price , dispatch, delivery and quality all seem good.

Comms always seemed a bit hit and miss but not that bad .

For whatever reason it all seems to have fallen apart.

TBH it doesn’t feel like a scam - there are better ways to scam.

Following this source from day one ( and having four successful deliveries ) there was always something going on in the background (maybe domestic).

In any event it feels like this is a busted flush for whatever reason. My lasting impression is that it was probably somebody trying to do a good thing but something in the background (life) probably overtook them - they probably really hard to make it work - but couldn’t.

A scam - probably not , a busted flush - certainly