Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

@Gaia262
Sorry this clown sent you trash and then refused to do what was right. Unfortunately, it's not surprising. Someone else mentioned that this fuck stick wouldn't be making anybody whole after this was brought to light.

Fuck @IronAnabolics
You chose the low road mother fucker and it really doesn't even need to be stated at this point but you are no longer welcome on this forum.

You have a lot of nerve blaming the customer for you fucking up the products you sell. For you to screw him on the refund shows you are a piece of shit. Bitcoin has blown up in the past 6 months or so since you were in business. You made a lot of coin off this forum and we all know it. It shows your bad character to always blame the customer and never take responsibility for your own short comings.

In closing, @IronAnabolics is no longer sourcing at MESO. If you need to contact him or like the idea of getting fucked in the ass, I'm sure you will be able to find him at e-roids, bop, or any other scammer supported forum.

use deus or hilma, both are of good quality, this kills the AI, that's why they respond as if they were crybabies
I think hilma has been slowly shitting the bed for about the last year. I remember conor the retard saying they fucked him with underdosed bs. You can't trust most of these mother fuckers as far as you can throw them.

as long as Hilma ignores the results and does nothing to compensate the loss for the customers i would stay away from them.
if he doesnt react until wendesday i will also post this in the biggest german forum where hilma is mentioned as a g2g source..

@Gaia262
Sorry this clown sent you trash and then refused to do what was right. Unfortunately, it's not surprising. Someone else mentioned that this fuck stick wouldn't be making anybody whole after this was brought to light.

Fuck @IronAnabolics
You chose the low road mother fucker and it really doesn't even need to be stated at this point but you are no longer welcome on this forum.

You have a lot of nerve blaming the customer for you fucking up the products you sell. For you to screw him on the refund shows you are a piece of shit. Bitcoin has blown up in the past 6 months or so since you were in business. You made a lot of coin off this forum and we all know it. It shows your bad character to always blame the customer and never take responsibility for your own short comings.

In closing, @IronAnabolics is no longer sourcing at MESO. If you need to contact him or like the idea of getting fucked in the ass, I'm sure you will be able to find him at e-roids, bop, or any other scammer supported forum.
It’s honestly mind boggling for IA to have handled this situation this badly over some underdosed anavar. I had high hopes for them, but the only way I can appropriate this response is for them to be covering up something, I can’t even see it just being poor mixing at this point.

He now states that due to all the problems I raised on this forum I am not entitled to any form of credit.

I am just posting the results as they are to help the community be it good results or bad results.

He raised all these problems by being an incompetent cunt and selling shitty gear, this whole shitshow is entirely on him. If it wasn't for you and your lab tests who knows how many people would lose their hard earned money at best, and at worst get an infection or some other shit like that.

Don't fall for his raising trouble at the forum bullshit, I emailed him pictures of the floater in the vial almost a month ago and he never responded.

Besides, that's the whole point of Meso, so fuck him.

It’s honestly mind boggling for IA to have handled this situation this badly over some underdosed anavar. I had high hopes for them, but the only way I can appropriate this response is for them to be covering up something, I can’t even see it just being poor mixing at this point.

Motherfucker shitted/shat the bed worse than a 90 year old with a prolapsed asshole.

So its been over a week and nothing has been done in regards to the under dosing of gear.

I also enquired with him regarding refunds for testing (as agreed on the first page)

View attachment 141148

He first stated it would be "store credit only" but its not right to have to purchase more potentially underdosed gear, the problem needs to be addressed first. So I requested a normal refund.

He now states that due to all the problems I raised on this forum I am not entitled to any form of credit.

I am just posting the results as they are to help the community be it good results or bad results.

I will now be purchasing my gear pharma grade from now on as I am done with the underground.
]

Instead of giving us a chance to fix the issue you posted on forums claiming we scammed you etc and asking certain members to “GTFIH”
What did that achieve? Absolutely nothing apart from repeated insults and death threats by keyboard warriors.

I am all for customers posting lab results good/bad and raising issues/problems which we will solve in a reasonable time frame just like we have done in the past when we discovered there was an issue with Clen.

Instead of giving us a chance to fix the issue you posted on forums claiming we scammed you etc and asking certain members to “GTFIH”
What did that achieve? Absolutely nothing apart from repeated insults and death threats by keyboard warriors.

I am all for customers posting lab results good/bad and raising issues/problems which we will solve in a reasonable time frame just like we have done in the past when we discovered there was an issue with Clen.

While death threats ain't cool, there's no harm in asking more experienced users to pitch in when problems arise.

And don't blame Gaia and how he treated the situation. You had people reacting two ways, one posting here and one trying to get a hold of you in private, both ways are OK, but you messed up on both situations.

So don't say that it was this or that, when you screwed the pooch all around.

Again you are victim blaming instead of just taking responsibility from the beginning and outlining to fix this. It's a bad show of character.

Everything I posted has been factual , and backed by further evidence by members when you tried to dissaprove.

I appreciate the forum supporting me as I dont think I could of fight this alone, I feel I would of been blamed and then ignored.

It protected the userbase on here and others with similar experiences are coming forth. I did try to contact but was ignored untill I made these threads.

The responsibility is on you to come up with a way to rectify this, it's been over a week now and nothing , so I assume you are still selling customers the same gear.

Bro I wanted this to work out. I am going with Deus Medical from now on.

Last edited:

I seriously doubt anyone threatened your life over you sending them fucked up gear.

And @Gaia262 would have posted the results, good or bad. You fucked up. If the results would have come back on point, your business would have likely grown. You are to blame, sir.

Meso doesn't fuck around when it comes to bs gear. You knew it before you set up shop. And if problems weren't recurring issues with you, you could have been alright. But you choose to blame everybody else, even me, the keyboard warrior, instead of looking in the mirror at the responsible party.

Get fucked. You're done here, chief.

You’ve had the chance to fix this since it was brought up? I can understand asking for Jano to provide pictures of your sample, but that is as far as it should have gone. After that you should have owned up to the mistake and refunded the order + testing costs, not as store credit but directly to them. But instead you chose to hide from criticism only to appear again to criticise the man you ultimately duped in the first place?

Asking members to ‘GTFIH’ achieved exactly what it was meant to, which was awareness to the situation and even a free retest from Jano purely out of the interest of the community. Questions have then been asked to you based upon this. Im pretty sure @BigBaldBeardGuy asked you what your calculations for tabs were and how you blended them which you didn’t answer.

If you wanted to fix this you would have taken the heat that all other sources fairly go through that I've seen on here and given your best to communicate with the users on this forum. I really suggest for your sake you employ someone to handle customer service in the future because your conduct isn’t professional.

[

Nonsense
So he should have hid the results?

That's not what Meso is about.

First off, he tried to contact you and you basically told him to get fucked.

So yeah, you fucked up and ow everyone knows you cant be trusted to make good on your word or properly brew

Stop playing the victim ,YOU fucked up, no one else
You

So its been over a week and nothing has been done in regards to the under dosing of gear.

I also enquired with him regarding refunds for testing (as agreed on the first page)

View attachment 141148

He first stated it would be "store credit only" but its not right to have to purchase more potentially underdosed gear, the problem needs to be addressed first. So I requested a normal refund.

I will now be purchasing my gear pharma grade from now on as I am done with the underground.

@MadBret
@Silentlemon1011
@M. Tugboat
@Btcowboy
@VaDImadi
@BigBaldBeardGuy
@Cashton
@JohnnyKKK
@Test_Subject
@cochino
@Iron_Yuppie
@The last wolf88
@Crystal Clear
@Wikinger666
@GiantRobot
@Lenny87
@JohnDoeDoDoe
You are not entitled for credit because of the problem you raised on this forum?? What the fuck ahahahhahahah

@IronAnabolics you are done here.
Mark my word, you are done. Fuck this source that can't have discipline and are cheap ass mtherfucker that can't test their product properly and get over their head because they are greedy as fuck.

Get the fuck out of here. Cunt

You are not entitled for credit because of the problem you raised on this forum?? What the fuck ahahahhahahah

Mark my word, you are done. Fuck this source that can't have discipline and are cheap ass mtherfucker that can't test their product properly and get over their head because they are greedy as fuck.

He’s not just done here. This stupid shit is going to follow him to the forums he’s on.

Go on fellow MESO members, drop these stories out to other forums. Burn this fucker up.

He’s not just done here. This stupid shit is going to follow him to the forums he’s on.

Go on fellow MESO members, drop these stories out to other forums. Burn this fucker up.

thanks for your efforts @Gaia262 was going to purchase from IA a few months ago but held back. With the floaters fiasco then labels looking like shit now under dosage. I am glad I took a step back and see how it panned out.

Like I said since my E2 is already in the higher side of average I have taken my ai before pinning

I will inform the thread later when I pin how smooth and if in any pip in the next 12-36 hrs

I'm just commenting on my deliver, by no means am I saying that IA is out the woods

He has yet to respond to the Var accusation
Are you oblivious to what ur reading here? This guys gear is been proven to be dodgy and ur going to pin anyway. With out a lab test ur none the wiser
it’s gd or not. Your cruising you say so bloods will be all over the place.

have you done bloods before you started pinning the new gear?

Do not purchase from iron anabolics. The dude sells shit gear.

This is not a source board it is a harm reduction board. It appears that at least two members here on this thread have had issues with this gear and nothing appears to have been done about it. Meso is for its members not for sources. It seems like people have forgotten this.

This along with minimum censorship is generally what separates this board from others.

No compre de anabólicos de hierro. El tipo vende cosas de mierda.

Esta no es una placa fuente, es una placa de reducción de daños. Parece que al menos dos miembros aquí en este hilo han tenido problemas con este equipo y no parece que se haya hecho nada al respecto. Meso es para sus miembros, no para fuentes. Parece que la gente lo ha olvidado.

Esto, junto con una censura mínima, es generalmente lo que separa a esta junta de las demás.
Me too, @IronAnabolics send me the last 3 orders send me shit: dianabol fake, turinabol fake, anadrol fáke, all that 3 at 100 mg at day , And nothing resulta , i send 9 email to iron And dont say nothing, at 2 weeks send me a Message talking to me if i like a child And say “ anabolics dont make you bigger” are you kidding me piece of shit? Im a bodybuilder the last 15 years . Dont fuck talking like this to me . This is a message for all the people , dont buy un iron , lets fuck him like he fuck us with fake productos. I dont wanna make a análisis of all the productos you send me piece of shit i believe in your quality , but now by the last 3 order iron is deAd , for the client atention , for the less respect to the user And for the fake And sub products And i write all the days for the people see that. @IronAnabolics you can suck my dick, And give respect for all the user are believe on you some day . Mdfkrs