Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

I really did manage to buy my stuff from them before they went belly up… I May find a new source for Test U so.

The result was posted yesterday by two Spanish guys who divulgate topics about gear on Patreon and publish frequently lab tests. They are very serious with their work and 100% reliable.

The result was posted yesterday by two Spanish guys who divulgate topics about gear on Patreon and publish frequently lab tests. They are very serious with their work and 100% reliable.
Do they publish all reports with no batch number, the verification data cut out and several months delay? There are several lab testing groups (I know of one from Germany and one on Meso France for example) but they usually provide said data.

Do they publish all reports with no batch number, the verification data cut out and several months delay? There are several lab testing groups (I know of one from Germany and one on Meso France for example) but they usually provide said data.
Probably, so people from their outside paid website membership cannot tell what lab are they testing. I saw this same 150mg lab report blurred on @heroefitness IG so i immediately linked this report to him.

Iron Anabolics - Test E 250 mg/ml.
View attachment 150198

NO ONE SHOULD BUY FROM IA

But come on guys, this test is a joke. Manufacturer as Unknown, so this test could be used for anyone.
Verification is cropped out for what??? You say that the people doing these tests , are doing them regularly and post results in forums.
They know that they can use a spam email, if they gonna publish the results.

Very serious and reliable, you should trust them with your lifegiphy (1).gif

Publica los labs buenos que haya analizado que paso de pagarle el Lambo a ese calvo

NO ONE SHOULD BUY FROM IA

But come on guys, this test is a joke. Manufacturer as Unknown, so this test could be used for anyone.
Verification is cropped out for what??? You say that the people doing these tests , are doing them regularly and post results in forums.
They know that they can use a spam email, if they gonna publish the results.

Very serious and reliable, you should trust them with your lifeView attachment 150220
In my group of lab testing we never considered testing what we already knew it was shit. You should be grateful someone have taken the trouble.

PS. It was published in a subscription website. It's only intented to be seen by suscriptors, but I though fuck up, people deserve to see this.

Let's see if IA owner shows up to defend himself.

Last edited:
Si no te mola el calvo sepas que TB viene respaldado por Mejías. Iron Anabolics son unos incompetentes, porque hay que ser rata para escamotear testo que vale $1/g en raw.
Ya se que son unos incompetentes, desde enero que empezaron a vender basura contaminada quedó claro, por eso lo que quería decir que si estas en academia tren todos te agradeceríamos que publicases algún análisis de un lab que haya salido bueno, lo del calvo era broma lol, la academia es interesante pero ahora mismo no tengo presupuesto para meterme.

In my group of lab testing we never considered testing what we already knew it was shit. You should be grateful someone have taken the trouble.

PS. It was published in a subscription website. It's only intented to be seen by suscriptors, but I though fuck up, people deserve to see this.

Let's see if IA owner shows up to defend himself.

I would be happy to see results with the source name, batch number and verification.
What you posted is a fart.

PS. IA is dead since December 2020.
PS.2 I' m out of here, not bumping this thread anymore. Would suggest you do the same and let him RIP

I would be happy to see results with the source name, batch number and verification.
What you posted is a fart.

PS. IA is dead since December 2020.
PS.2 I' m out of here, not bumping this thread anymore. Would suggest you do the same and let him RIP
Explain this. They are still selling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210714-032151.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714-032151.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 56
Ya se que son unos incompetentes, desde enero que empezaron a vender basura contaminada quedó claro, por eso lo que quería decir que si estas en academia tren todos te agradeceríamos que publicases algún análisis de un lab que haya salido bueno, lo del calvo era broma lol, la academia es interesante pero ahora mismo no tengo presupuesto para meterme.
A ver, 1 análisis es 1 anális, no puedo dedicarme a destripar todos. Solo diré que Hilma, Pharmacom, Balkan, PPL y alguna más todo ok. El Clem todos los análisis fallidos (Spectrum y otros 2 labs menos conocidos), aunq recientemente analizamos el de Hilma y para mi sorpresa dio ausencia de principio activo. Ahora sólo me fiaría de Balkan para el Clem.

Last edited:
A ver, 1 análisis es 1 anális, no puedo dedicarme a destripar todos. Solo diré que Hilma, Pharmacom, Balkan, PPL y alguna más todo ok. El Clem todos los análisis fallidos (Spectrum y otros 2 labs menos conocidos), aunq recientemente analizamos el de Hilma y para mi sorpresa dio ausencia de principio activo. Ahora sólo me fiaría de Balkan para el Clem.
Gracias maquina!! De PPL k testearon los raws? Pk sus aceites prefabricados dan puto asco con floaters y en unos envasados pésimos!!

Gracias maquina!! De PPL k testearon los raws? Pk sus aceites prefabricados dan puto asco con floaters y en unos envasados pésimos!!
Sí, varios test de raws de PPL y ST raws. Todos perfectos. Los sources chinos están muy bien para raws pero para para finshed son una chapuza.

I musted start my 4/500mg test e cycle and i bought vials from iron anabolics but the previous week of my First injection i was parnoied by this source so i re-take my vials from catcafe, i received them in 4 days and i ve started with catcafe test e, so i can see iron test Is underdosed i ve done a good choice.