Iron Anabolics - U.K. & EU domestic

So test Is perfectly dosed...Is It Right? How much PIP could i receive from 1ml in my shoulder? Is It good 5/8" 25g for my shoulder/quad at 10%bf??
I have never had the slightest bit of PIP. I’ve had no issues and no complaints.
I inject 0.7ml weekly in alternating shoulders. I draw with a 25g and inject with a 27g 1inch

Additionally, the test was done by my family doctor using the HSE (Ireland’s state healthcare system) approved labs.

Non ho mai avuto la minima PIP. Non ho avuto problemi e nessuna lamentela.
Inietto settimanalmente 0,7 ml a spalle alternate. Disegno con un 25g e inietto con un 27g 1inch

Inoltre, il test è stato eseguito dal mio medico di famiglia utilizzando laboratori approvati dall'HSE (sistema sanitario statale irlandese).
ok i will start my test e cycle 500mg a week in 2 weeks, i ll do bloods on week 6 and i ll post here my results, i hope it ll not be underdosed i ve bought in feburary if i remember correctly.

As a follow up, I’ve been cruising on Iron Anabolics Test U since February, with all the vials bought just before. And here are my blood results from just a few days ago.
Current protocol is 175mg test U a week, 200iu Sub Q HCG once a week. I have not dosed any AI since bloodwork, and now I don’t think there’s any need.
Seems low for HCG and 175mG

It’s actually better than average once you account for the difference in ester weight.

Test U doesnt have a crazy difference at 175mg vs Cypionate.

That being said, many people respond differently at different times for.different reasons.

Fuck, I've even seen some guys get very different t Test results from the same Ester from the same source... when the gewr is accurately dosed.... so many different t factors, bloods are. it a good way of testing for dosing IMHO.

However, the 50% dosed var is NOT okay

And here are my blood results from just a few days ago.
Current protocol is 175mg test U a week, 200iu Sub Q HCG once a week.
Anyways, you just converted 40 nmol/L instead of the 33.90 you got. It is 9.78 ng/mL or 977.74 ng/dL, not the 11 you got on the conversion.
Seems low for HCG and 175mG
It’s actually better than average once you account for the difference in ester weight.
Well, it depends on the person but the result he got is lower than the converted units screenshot he showed. He converted 40nmol/L but got 33.90 nmol/L.

Anyways, you just converted 40 nmol/L instead of the 33.90 you got. It is 9.78 ng/mL or 977.74 ng/dL, not the 11 you got on the conversion.

Well, it depends on the person but the result he got is lower than the converted units screenshot he showed. He converted 40nmol/L but got 33.90 nmol/L.
There’s no need to be such an idiot. I didn’t mention a single thing about nmol/L. Feel free to look at my screenshot, and try your point again with you thinking cap on.

Edit, yes, I have made errors in the converting tool.

Last edited:
There’s no need to be such an idiot. I didn’t mention a single thing about nmol/L. Feel free to look at my screenshot, and try your point again with you thinking cap on.
Are you sure the test you are taking is not tren? Jesus, take it easy, I just pointed you chose the right amount to convert(33.90) but the converted results in ng/mL and ng/dL are showing conversion from 40 nmol/L instead of the 33.90 you just had in the conversion spot.

Just check your second screenshot, I do not think is even necessary to call you anything, you are just showing what you are with your words and facts, lmao.

Could you please all stop bumping this asshole's thread?

Go talk in the EU thread if you want.
Relax, nobody is going to revive what is already dead.

Just showing that tard he cannot even use an online calculator, extremely difficult to introduce a number aND click a button, engineering required, I guess that is why I am able to do it.

@Alphalfa you’re onto something as it appears this converter doesn’t display above certain numbers.
Here you have it, tard, the converted values of your bloodwork testosterone result. Do not worry, Meso is always here to help, even for those who are a bit behind the rest.

nebido.png

IF YOU ARE CHECKING THIS THREAD, THIS SOURCE/UGL IS NOT GOOD TO GO. BUYER BEWARE! AVOID AT ANY COST!

Iron Anabolics - Test E 250 mg/ml.
Check https://www.janoshik.com/rules/

"5. Reports are to be reproduced as they are in full, without any changes or modifications. Verification data must be visible at all times."

While there are other ways to manipulate lab reports, it helps to be able to quickly verify the report itself exists as posted at least.