Is PumpingIron22 a scammer?

You need to work on your bf pretty sad fat Biceps I guess your bulking right lol

Oooo, sick burn. At least I dont have to beg internet strangers for money to buy food for my family. I dont have to get fronted by sources. I dont post pictures of women I have no chance with. Shall I go on. Your respect is lost. Youre a nobody, hanging on to what you thought was former glory.

No matter what you say from here on out, youre a joke. We laugh about you. You see no one came to your defense, right? But you keep staying here, "sticking it to us", because this is fun.

I single handedly ruined you here...remember that...youre welcome.

Oooo, sick burn. At least I dont have to beg internet strangers for money to buy food for my family. I dont have to get fronted by sources. I dont post pictures of women I have no chance with. Shall I go on. Your respect is lost. Youre a nobody, hanging on to what you thought was former glory.

No matter what you say from here on out, youre a joke. We laugh about you. You see no one came to your defense, right? But you keep staying here, "sticking it to us", because this is fun.

HAHAHAHA post pictures of woman you stand no chance with,that shit got me rolling.

Do you even know what Bitcoin pizza is.. probably not other than you stuff your fat body with.

Not sure why you're focused on bitcoin pizza all the sudden, Lazlo.

You should buy a pizza with bitcoin and invite sworder over and cry on each other's shoulders over a few glasses of red wine...

Just, you know, keep a bucket out for sworder so he doesn't "leak" on anything.

Not sure why you're focused on bitcoin pizza all the sudden, Lazlo.

You should buy a pizza with bitcoin and invite sworder over and cry on each other's shoulders over a few glasses of red wine...

Just, you know, keep a bucket out for sworder so he doesn't "leak" on anything.
Took you awhile to look it up.

. Lol your one of those always bulking. And you tried to put a order in with me but I was busy so how are you better than me. You can fool urself and other's but you know the truth. Aleast I'm honest you and nobody has any evidence I scamed any one you think your God what you says goes and it's true check your ego at the door fat boy.

And honestly the pizza and Bitcoin was a social experiment. To see who would help a brother out. And 5 members all vets offered. And are still good friends to this day.

That why there is no true brother hood. You all want alpha cool points to feel like a cool guy on the internet well you got the award Fatboy.

Threats of physical violence, including sexual violence, are prohibited.
. Lol your one of those always bulking. And you tried to put a order in with me but I was busy so how are you better than me. You can fool urself and other's but you know the truth. Aleast I'm honest you and nobody has any evidence I scamed any one you think your God what you says goes and it's true check your ego at the door fat boy.

You were busy? Do I have permission to post emails?

Since you want to bring up bodies. Let us see that nice cancer body you got going. Being serious, how does it feel knowing theres a high chance of relapse? How does it feel knowing that before you die your body was shrivel up to a shell. You will look so ghastly that your family cant look at you without feeling ill.

Do us here a favor, after the long painful battle with cancer slowly kills you have your next of kin put your screen name in the obituary. That way I can show up and literally fuck your daugher the way I figuratively fucked you. See how she likes my stroke.

The saddest thing really, I always thought computer people were supposed to be smart, your comebacks are lame. Do better, for fucks sake, have some pride.

Government work typically pays rather quickly IME as long as accounting is in order. Maybe you should revisit your invoices, if the spelling is half as bad as you portray here then I'd understand why you've been waiting for your money for so long.

My experience with government contracts is they pay in full in advance. Maybe construction is different but i did multiple facilities and we were paid in advance as soon as we started each one.

You keep saying youre leaving, and keep coming back. Do you really want to go out like this? Jaded Meso member turns troll until you finally go off into the sunset? Youre a grown man, have some damn dignity...for once.
Lol at this point its kind of funny watching him have a meltdown tbh. Its even funnier he is hiding his emotional and mental distress behind a picture of a pizza.