Is PumpingIron22 a scammer?

I'm one bad ass mofo. Lol

Not really...

I'm a badass mofo though. Know why? I can buy more pizza than you can.

Money is tied up lol... The whole self employment thing isn't really working out for you, PI. Successful individuals don't scam people on the internet typically. Know why? It's not worth the time and time is money. Successful individuals typically have dignity too... I am around a lot of successful people in my day to day life. I can tell quickly who is and who wants to be. You are the latter.

I would be absolutely shocked if you actually had a government contract in any way shape or form. Government work typically pays rather quickly IME as long as accounting is in order. Maybe you should revisit your invoices, if the spelling is half as bad as you portray here then I'd understand why you've been waiting for your money for so long.

Not really...

Money is tied up lol... The whole self employment thing isn't really working out for you, PI. Successful individuals don't scam people on the internet typically. Know why? It's not worth the time and time is money. Successful individuals typically have dignity too... I am around a lot of successful people in my day to day life. I can tell quickly who is and who wants to be. You are the latter.

I would be absolutely shocked if you actually had a government contract in any way shape or form. Government work typically pays rather quickly IME as long as accounting is in order. Maybe you should revisit your invoices, if the spelling is half as bad as you portray here then I'd understand why you've been waiting for your money for so long.

The real question is how many people gave to him. Multiple handles on multiple boards, multiple sob stories. I bet "some pizza" turned into a lot more

The real question is how many people gave to him. Multiple handles on multiple boards, multiple sob stories. I bet "some pizza" turned into a lot more

I thought of that myself. I don't want any of those members to feel the need to come forward either. There are a lot of standup guys around here, I'm sure he got some money.

Not really...

Do you even know what Bitcoin pizza is.. probably not other than you stuff your fat body with.

You want me to leave not happening. Because when. Omega goes down scamming.
You will see I telling the truth!
That's what this is about right?

Aww, the two rejects have eachother now.

"How sad, nobody likes us. Waaaah"

I guess instead of a circle jerk you can mutually masterbate. Maybe even a dutch anchor.

The Old PI22 was good in my book
But you are a source now
You knew that signing up when you crossed over
My back has no bend and i will hold your turd cutter to the fire
Not personal
He was sourcing back in the day as well. It's the circle jerk that makes every source out to be a bad guy even though they are not... It's normal people that have more knowledge than most. Again it's the indiscriminate hating on the sources that makes y'all dumber.

You want me to leave not happening. Because when. Omega goes down scamming.
You will see I telling the truth!
That's what this is about right?

You really dont get it, do you? The reason people believe Omega isnt because he's a great source thats well trusted, its because people already know how shady you are. Members dont trust you, this didnt create it, it confirmed it.

You knew better to go behind the scenes, even if you had paid, you know it was wrong. Thats why it was done thru PM and email and not in the open.