Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

If you guys have known anyone or done business with higher bbing ranks and guys that competes and coaches you should know that is common sense that blind testing and jano is a scam.
"David" was in charge here and did business liska probably was one of his brewers or another kind of "partner"
"David" allowed (sold his business) liska to do business here.
As far as I know there where no connections between jano and David at least in faking results.

What I want you guys to know is that here is really underground criminals do business at meso. Just like real underground you must have the right connections and approval to do business here pay your fees etc you can't eat alone from the cake , at least in European domestic.
This is Balkans this is east block doing business here , must understand that guys , you are viewed as wallets and not anyone is about harm reduction here (sources). Stop spending your money on stupid tests, blind testing here is just another layer of business. Stop fighting each other there's no reason for it.
There is some good gear here also some bad gear one thing I can tell you there is NOT superb class A gear here.

If you guys have known anyone or done business with higher bbing ranks and guys that competes and coaches you should know that is common sense that blind testing and jano is a scam.
Ok, explain how.

Given I have dozens of IFBB pros working with me, I'd be really interested to hear how they believe I'm a scam and generally I'd love to hear how blind testing is a scam. Not even looking for a fight here, I just want to hear the reasoning.

"David" was in charge here and did business liska probably was one of his brewers or another kind of "partner"
As far as I know there where no connections between jano and David at least in faking results.

What I want you guys to know is that here is really underground criminals do business at meso. Just like real underground you must have the right connections and approval to do business here pay your fees etc you can't eat alone from the cake , at least in European domestic.
This is Balkans this is east block doing business here , must understand that guys , you are viewed as wallets and not anyone is about harm reduction here (sources). Stop spending your money on stupid tests, blind testing here is just another layer of business. Stop fighting each other there's no reason for it.
There is some good gear here also some bad gear one thing I can tell you there is NOT superb class A gear here.

Good knowledge and honesty....

The lunatics have taken over the asylum on Meso atm, sadly.

It's a kiddies playground for b/s egos and bad attitudes lately....and of course....an easy place to create a new UGL for any "homebrewers" with a recipe and access to raws :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think I said enough about the situation here , not all ifbb pros are higher realms of bbing. Have a couple scenarios but I don't think neither is reality. Only one who knows the real way of "scam" or better "selective scam" is you and your partners. You have the "power" here to make or break a source so anyone to their own everyone has their views on the topic. I just told what I know.

I think I said enough about the situation here , not all ifbb pros are higher realms of bbing. Have a couple scenarios but I don't think neither is reality. Only one who knows the real way of "scam" or better "selective scam" is you and your partners. You have the "power" here to make or break a source so anyone to their own everyone has their views on the topic. I just told what I know.
Okay, so you can't explain anything. Gotcha.

Men in track suits control the underground?

Track suits/aas underground? That's the look for gym/street sellers/brewers.

More like cargo shorts and an old t-shirt or gym vest for the big boys and middle men.

Fancy suits and expensive clothes for the true money players/financers.

Using reagent tests that can’t produce consistent or reliable results and can’t identify blends and can’t test peptides and have any number of other drawbacks seems like a really shitty alternative to just using the analytical equipment we know he has. But hey, someone has to pay for Palumbos lifestyle so why not Jano
I don't know man. I've just learned one thing and that is that people can't be trusted in this business.
There is a lot of money involved and honestly I've read some bad shit in the past about jano.
Another thing that is very odd is that he can analyze suspensions. He's the first to do so since not even gouvernment labs in western countries do this.
So this means that this guy has better equipement than rich western countries with unlimited funds but he can't analyze urine for metabolites which seems very odd.

I don't know man. I've just learned one thing and that is that people can't be trusted in this business.
There is a lot of money involved and honestly I've read some bad shit in the past about jano.
Another thing that is very odd is that he can analyze suspensions. He's the first to do so since not even gouvernment labs in western countries do this.
So this means that this guy has better equipement than rich western countries with unlimited funds but he can't analyze urine for metabolites which seems very odd.
It's the people who can't be trusted who actively seek to convince you that agents of harm reduction like @janoshik can't be trusted. There are those whose business models rely near completely on reputation, reputation that is called into question when an HPLC test reveals their products aren't accurately labeled and dosed.

Not sure if trolling or genuinely retarded.

Sure, the setup for testing finished products and one bilionth the amount from biological fluids is pretty much the same thing.

How could lab specifically set up for one not be able to do the other?

In fact, why is there not a single superlab able to test everything, but instead hundreds of thousands of small labs focused on different stuff?

Hmm

ok, so I'm new here, looking to get some cyp raws for myself so I don't have to keep going back and forth to the doc for trt. Been brewing syno and fina for years now. Anyway I'm looking into getting whatever raws I get tested and another member mentioned to me this jano thing is one big scam. My question is whats the process of sending him samples? Do you have to label what you think you have or can you send it in blank? If you send in a blank sample that you know what it is because you brewed it yourself that should be a simple answer. What's all the confusion here, I"m kinda lost. Or is it that jano has so many people helping out the scam it's muddied the waters too much? Seems like a simple issue to find the truth to if you ask me.

ok, so I'm new here, looking to get some cyp raws for myself so I don't have to keep going back and forth to the doc for trt. Been brewing syno and fina for years now. Anyway I'm looking into getting whatever raws I get tested and another member mentioned to me this jano thing is one big scam. My question is whats the process of sending him samples? Do you have to label what you think you have or can you send it in blank? If you send in a blank sample that you know what it is because you brewed it yourself that should be a simple answer. What's all the confusion here, I"m kinda lost. Or is it that jano has so many people helping out the scam it's muddied the waters too much? Seems like a simple issue to find the truth to if you ask me.
It really is as simple as sending an unlabeled common AAS sample.

It's just trolls and lowlifes who kick and scream and try to sow confusion and doubt. If you notice, they never tested anything or contributed in a meaningful way. Just a very stupid, but a very loud minority.

On the other hand you have thousands of actual clients that are happy. If you are a happy meaningful member of a society, you sometimes post about your positive experience, but don't spend day and night spamming about it, unlike the trolls.

Last edited:
It really is as simple as sending an unlabeled common AAS sample.

It's just trolls and lowlifes who kick and scream and try to sow confusion and doubt. If you notice, they never tested anything or contributed in a meaningful way. Just a very stupid, but a very loud minority.

On the other hand you have thousands of actual clients that are happy. If you are a happy meaningful member of a society, you sometimes post about your positive experience, but don't spend day and night spamming about it, unlike the trolls.
ok so I'll get a few different powders and make a mix and send you one and then report here. But then I guess if you were right people can say you paid me off and vice versa. So I guess that's why there seems to be so much confusion and 50 page thread about something that should be cut and dry. So I guess I answered my own question

ok so I'll get a few different powders and make a mix and send you one and then report here. But then I guess if you were right people can say you paid me off and vice versa. So I guess that's why there seems to be so much confusion and 50 page thread about something that should be cut and dry. So I guess I answered my own question
It gets harder and harder to say I paid people off the more clients I have, that's why people who had been around a while pay little heed to the trolls.

And it would be quite a bad business strategy paying off thousands of people :)

It gets harder and harder to say I paid people off the more clients I have, that's why people who had been around a while pay little heed to the trolls.

And it would be quite a bad business strategy paying off thousands of people :)
meh, I've seen some pretty large scale scams that involved seemingly thousands of people to keep quiet. Don't get me going on 911 and other "conspiracies" lol. But I can see both sides and guess I'll just find out for myself when I get my shit.