Jano "The ultimate Con-man and Liar?" thread...You be the judge

It gets harder and harder to say I paid people off the more clients I have, that's why people who had been around a while pay little heed to the trolls.

And it would be quite a bad business strategy paying off thousands of people :)
On one hand we have someone trying to tear down an established business, that fully has the power to sink his ship if he was up to anything, fucking with his stock in any way, he comes out of the gate adamantly refusing blind testing from jano, that's fine and well, except he doesn't get testing done by a single other source. On the other hand we have jano who literally doesn't even take the guy seriously enough to give a measured and cutting response because from what I've gathered most of the people here severely underestimate the complexity of lab work.. ex if he can test AAS why not urine metabolites? I'm going to go out on a limb and say I trust the guy who A: has an established reputation here, albeit spotty in points, vs some random faceless essay typing mouth breather that makes enemies with anyone he comes across and latches onto retards taking his side not realizing they make threads asking how to properly siphon gas from gas tanks. Real head scratcher here boys.

On one hand we have someone trying to tear down an established business, that fully has the power to sink his ship if he was up to anything, fucking with his stock in any way, he comes out of the gate adamantly refusing blind testing from jano, that's fine and well, except he doesn't get testing done by a single other source. On the other hand we have jano who literally doesn't even take the guy seriously enough to give a measured and cutting response because from what I've gathered most of the people here severely underestimate the complexity of lab work.. ex if he can test AAS why not urine metabolites? I'm going to go out on a limb and say I trust the guy who A: has an established reputation here, albeit spotty in points, vs some random faceless essay typing mouth breather that makes enemies with anyone he comes across and latches onto retards taking his side not realizing they make threads asking how to properly siphon gas from gas tanks. Real head scratcher here boys.
yea like I said all anyone can do is send in something they KNOW what and how much it is and not label it and see the result I guess. Sad we have to have so much misinfo/disinfo floating around in an already sketchy market but it is what it is I guess.

Everyone debating and trying to solve the DaVinci code on whether he scams or not coming up with all these weird theories. literally in this thread he where scams mands, gets caught, and admits it. He scams. Lol

Everyone debating and trying to solve the DaVinci code on whether he scams or not coming up with all these weird theories. literally in this thread he scams mands and admits it after getting caught. He scams. Lol
I get that but then we have the other side who says those people are just competitors of jano etc. Idk anyone here, mands seems legit to me but then wtf do I know.

I get that but then we have the other side who says those people are just competitors of jano etc. Idk anyone here, mands seems legit to me but then wtf do I know.
Obviously jano knows his shit on the subject and is very knowledgeable and I’m sure he does have the necessary equipment, you can tell, but you see in this thread when he can scam he does scam. He got caught. Mands is also one of the OG most respected members here and was doing a fuck load of GH testing for the community at the time. So to scam him is fucking ballsy. One of his best clients. But he went for it and got caught. Thieves are pieces of shit.

Last edited:
Obviously jano knows his shit on the subject and is very knowledgeable and I’m sure he does have the necessary equipment, you can tell, but you see in this thread when he can scam he does scam. He got caught. Mands is also one of the OG most respected members here and was doing a fuck load of GH testing for the community at the time. So to scam him is fucking ballsy. One of his best clients. But he went for it and got caught. Thieves are pieces of shit.
You surely do lie a lot for trying to act righteous.

Last edited:
Not for nothing man but you do realize I can send Jano 2 samples and say it’s from the same vial when clearly it’s not?
You mean you guess.

Show me your proof that bop had something against jano since they were vetting him in.

Everyone of you fellas look suspect that defend him. It's all good though, this place doesn't mind dealing with a known scammer, not all of course.

It would be different if they were just using his services but deeming him as the shit is just a little ball lickey for me.

Lab4tox has a good reputation and you don't have to pay extra because you don't trust him.

Are all of your samples blind or do you trust him the same way you speak mof him?

LAB4TOX fella.

You mean you guess.

Show me your proof that bop had something against jano since they were vetting him in.

Everyone of you fellas look suspect that defend him. It's all good though, this place doesn't mind dealing with a known scammer, not all of course.

It would be different if they were just using his services but deeming him as the shit is just a little ball lickey for me.

Lab4tox has a good reputation and you don't have to pay extra because you don't trust him.

Are all of your samples blind or do you trust him the same way you speak mof him?

LAB4TOX fella.
You seem to be under the false impression you pay extra for the blind tests and I didn't really feel like correcting you so you can look like a stupid fuck for a while longer, but we don't want to overdo it, do we?

How's your official reseller statusand business in general doing, by the way?

Here's my experience with Jano. I was going back and forth with a PPL rep on SST, since I was upset that my T levels came back lower than expected, not thinking it was my fault with my first homebrew. The PPL rep insisted that I get the raws tested; on PPL's website, it literally states he will not except Jano testing, so I thought I'd make it a point to get it from him, thinking that PPL was selling shitty raws or something and afraid of Jano.

I overnighted a sample of my raws, which I paid a shitton for shipping. Jano got me the results literally the next day. As much as PPL and Jano hate each other, and Jano had the chance to literally say his raws were garbage, he did the exact opposite.

View attachment 170354
View attachment 170355

So I don't get it...

The only thing that could be a scam, is if people on this board are lying for Jano and get kickbacks saying they sent him blind samples but didn't. But due to him getting thousands of samples from all kinds of people, you'd have to see how this conspiracy would be rather large to uphold, especially with all the competing UGLs here.

I can see how the first scandal was bad; and frankly, we are in a drug business full of CRIMINALS, so what do you expect lol? Literally every one of us here is breaking the law, especially those of us in the US. This doesn't justify what Jano did back then, but if he stopped doing it, and he did it to save face at a critical time of his business so he could build up his brand, I can understand, although I wouldn't have lied. But now he has apparently proven himself thousands of times, and due to my experience, I see no reason to believe he is still lying or scamming.

Granted, could he have literally made up the results to this test? Sure. Could it be possible that he just literally takes in samples and grades them at random with made up numbers? Sure. The only way to know is to test the same sample with two different testing sources, so you would send the same sample to two different labs and see what they say.

But none of this explains the blind testing results.
These blind tests?

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

LAB4TOX fella.
Have you used their services for anything other than rec. drugs before? You seem unaware that there's a lot of AAS/peptide/HGH testing they don't have the required equipment for or are unable to test at the required accuracy/level.

Ok, explain how.

Given I have dozens of IFBB pros working with me, I'd be really interested to hear how they believe I'm a scam and generally I'd love to hear how blind testing is a scam. Not even looking for a fight here, I just want to hear the reasoning.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

Nobody believes a liar.

If it were true, who would believe you?

Oh ya, lots o_O

Have you used their services for anything other than rec. drugs before? You seem unaware that there's a lot of AAS/peptide/HGH testing they don't have the required equipment for or are unable to test at the required accuracy/level.
So, what does that have to do with sending stuff that they can test?

NOTHING ;)

So, what does that have to do with sending stuff that they can test?

NOTHING ;)
They cannot test HGH for Dimer which is a really important test considering it's independent of purity insofar there is high purity HGH with no dimer as well as with 2%+ dimer around and you certainly wouldn't want the latter. Consider why after all these years, they still cannot test for this.

It's the people who can't be trusted who actively seek to convince you that agents of harm reduction like @janoshik can't be trusted. There are those whose business models rely near completely on reputation, reputation that is called into question when an HPLC test reveals their products aren't accurately labeled and dosed.
Actually, it's the people that have watched and seen him scam twice that seek to convince you he can't be trusted.

If caught twice, how many times didn't he get caught?

LAB4TOX

They cannot test HGH for Dimer which is a really important test considering it's independent of purity insofar there is high purity HGH with no dimer as well as with 2%+ dimer around and you certainly wouldn't want the latter. Consider why after all these years, they still cannot test for this.
They refuse to test HGH at all anymore if I understood correctly, go check their thread as I might have misunderstood.

Once again, what does that have to do with sending stuff that can be tested?

LAB4TOX

ok, so I'm new here, looking to get some cyp raws for myself so I don't have to keep going back and forth to the doc for trt. Been brewing syno and fina for years now. Anyway I'm looking into getting whatever raws I get tested and another member mentioned to me this jano thing is one big scam. My question is whats the process of sending him samples? Do you have to label what you think you have or can you send it in blank? If you send in a blank sample that you know what it is because you brewed it yourself that should be a simple answer. What's all the confusion here, I"m kinda lost. Or is it that jano has so many people helping out the scam it's muddied the waters too much? Seems like a simple issue to find the truth to if you ask me.
It's really simple man. Get a hold of LAB4TOX and see what they can do for you.

They haven't ripped off anyone. Jano has twice.

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

Everyone debating and trying to solve the DaVinci code on whether he scams or not coming up with all these weird theories. literally in this thread he where scams mands, gets caught, and admits it. He scams. Lol
LOL, it took pages and pages before he would.

Now that's a professional liar right there. Lie and lie and lie even when the proof is right in everyone's face.

You trust him.

^^^^^I just had to see that again, lol

If you're talking about jano sinking my ship you must be kidding.

Jano doesn't have that kind of power over me.

Jano only has that power over people that give him that power.

Ya, I'm not giving money over to a scammer dude, why can't you control freaks get it through your heads?

No scammer testing even if that means I don't test.

Jano doesn't respond because he will look like a fool, instead he just calls people names and moves on. Then people like you talk for him because he won't.

Good job fella but you are being played.

LAB4TOX

Let's not for get this too :p