Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

The worst part is some people still trust him. Fucking crazy!

Jano shills have a vested interest in helping out a fraud as for the others,
the majority are noobs who need a little guidance in the right direction and that’s
the purpose of this thread, much to the chagrin of Janofraudski

Keep up the good work bc this is how an open uncensored forum is supposed to work IMO
JIM

Last edited:
Jano shills have a vested interest in helping out a fraud as for the others,
the majority are noobs who need a little guidance in the right direction and that’s
the purpose of this thread, much to the chagrin of Janofraudski

Keep up the good work bc this is how an open uncensored forum is supposed to work IMO
JIM
People pointing out objective facts are now shills to you, doctor wannabe? That's a good one.

How's it looking with the 'golden standard AAA testing' and the mass specs to confirm those data that you promised to the people like a year ago, 'doctor'?

Maybe the real professionals - me, along with Analyzer and Doug didn't ridicule you enough, considering that you still dare to post.

You are just an old, broken failure of a man who spends all his time on an online forum trying to establish a fake persona. Good luck with that.

Newbies
Don't use Janoshik "testing services"
He doesn't own any lab equipment and he only makes up results.

Do you have anything to back it up ? Last time I spoke to him, maybe 2 years ago he had own setup. I do own personally HPLC and GC/MS and I know when somebody is making up. It is very easy for me to find out if somebody is making up.

Although I cannot vouch for his test results, I had no opportunity to verify. There was another company maybe 4-5 year ago, they had GC/MS but they did not know how to use it and produced unreliable results.

Last edited:
The worst part is some people still trust him. Fucking crazy!
Well, only sources "trust" him now
when their Simec or Lab4tox labs came back with 70% pure raws, they hire Jano to make up 99% results and hide the real results under the rug.

While not many people trust him,
many people thrust him.

People pointing out objective facts are now shills to you, doctor wannabe? That's a good one.

How's it looking with the 'golden standard AAA testing' and the mass specs to confirm those data that you promised to the people like a year ago, 'doctor'?

Maybe the real professionals - me, along with Analyzer and Doug didn't ridicule you enough, considering that you still dare to post.

You are just an old, broken failure of a man who spends all his time on an online forum trying to establish a fake persona. Good luck with that.

Do you have anything to back it up ? Last time I spoke to him, maybe 2 years ago he had own setup. I do own personally HPLC and GC/MS and I know when somebody is making up. It is very easy for me to find out if somebody is making up.

Although I cannot vouch for his test results, I had no opportunity to verify. There was another company maybe 4-5 year ago, they had GC/MS but they did not know how to use it and produced unreliable results.
Mass spec?
Then how come you never posted equipment or reports pics, no testing method, or reference standards pics, no nothing?

Newbies
Don't fall for this scam
Janoshik doesn't own any lab equipment and can't test anything.
He only makes up numbers.

A Janoshik shill detected :rolleyes:

Why do you come to the defense of people like this and yet be a fan of LabMax?

Oh look who dropped out of the sky
a LabMax shill, who wants to be spoon fed a summary of the entire thread.

Just bc you, Janfraudski or anyone else possesses the equipment for AAS testing
doesn’t mean they know how to use them.

Which brings me to why buy a MS and HPLC when you have LabMax.

Go get him Jano he’s a competitor, for the type of testing you do.

Maybe I’ll go buy some “equipment” an we can all have a chem contest, lmao

Last edited:
Well, only sources "trust" him now
when their Simec or Lab4tox labs came back with 70% pure raws, they hire Jano to make up 99% results and hide the real results under the rug.

While not many people trust him,
many people thrust him.

Mass spec?
Then how come you never posted equipment or reports pics, no testing method, or reference standards pics, no nothing?

Newbies
Don't fall for this scam
Janoshik doesn't own any lab equipment and can't test anything.
He only makes up numbers.

You are a complete fucking moron that doesn't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You want to question and credibility but you don't make sense and blab shit.
I thought reading some of your posts you might know something but you don't.

A source I use probably does get 98-99% raws, does top quality products.
Yet somehow out of all their raws 1 turned out lower. How convenient it all turned out results.
The source sells products not raws.
He has an interest in the final product.

So as much as I could want to believe you, you just blab all bullshit. Over and over.
You have no credibility.

Not defending Jano but you are a complete moron on your own.

Try rebutting using compete sentences rather than drivel from the land of Bro.

No credibility, but I’ve worked so hard over the years @Steve84 and it’s all in vain.

As Mesos arbiter of credibility I suppose I’ll be banned then right, lol.

Last edited:
not interested, you have already a lot of choices
So you lied when you said you own HPLC and GC-MS equipment. And that was a recent lie
Wise-Quotes-40498-statusmind.com.jpg

Birds of feather flock together :)

2 frauds in one thread. How lucky we are.

That’s just double the fun.

OK master.on you open the crack house, collect the samples, go to phone boot, wait for a phone call. Listen to instructions, change car. Go to a new location where you pickup prepaid cell phone, I will call with drop off location.

Then you post the results and deal with all the shit coming at you.

OK master.on you open the crack house, collect the samples, go to phone boot, wait for a phone call. Listen to instructions, change car. Go to a new location where you pickup prepaid cell phone, I will call with drop off location.

Then you post the results and deal with all the shit coming at you.
A testing lab in the States is out of question.
Besides being hard to get a DEA license to buy the reference standards,
LE will crackdown on any lab testing controlled substances.

Hypothetically, a rogue lab could have an offshore mailing address
but trouble remailing the samples, and purchasing the standards makes it out of question.

OTOH @Analyzer made his own internal standards by extracting powders from the sample using solvents.
But that won't be accurate with a $25,000 HPLC
you'll need a $200,000 GC-FID
and preferably a $250,000 GC-MS

A testing lab in the States is out of question.
Besides being hard to get a DEA license to buy the reference standards,
LE will crackdown on any lab testing controlled substances.

Hypothetically, a rogue lab could have an offshore mailing address
but trouble remailing the samples, and purchasing the standards makes it out of question.

OTOH @Analyzer made his own internal standards by extracting powders from the sample using solvents.
But that won't be accurate with a $25,000 HPLC
you'll need a $200,000 GC-FID
and preferably a $250,000 GC-MS
So let me ask you this - each time a substance is tested in the US, is that reported to the DEA?

So let me ask you this - each time a substance is tested in the US, is that reported to the DEA?
A DEA license is needed to legally sell controlled substances in the States.

Although reference standards have little abuse potential, as they only have 1 mg or less and dissolved in nasty solvents
DEA still requires a license to sell standards.

I have heard that legal sellers must file some reports
Reporting

So by being abroad, a testing lab in a steroid legal country doesn't need any such license or reporting to purchase the standards.

A DEA license is needed to legally sell controlled substances in the States.

Although reference standards have little abuse potential, as they only have 1 mg or less and dissolved in nasty solvents
DEA still requires a license to sell standards.

I have heard that legal sellers must file some reports
Reporting

So by being abroad, a testing lab in a steroid legal country doesn't need any such license or reporting to purchase the standards.
I was asking because this lab that is doing testing is domestic, or did I miss something?

Sponsors