Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

LOL, so you are accusing this guy’s lab of the same thing others accuse you of? Interesting.
I'm not accusing anybody of anything. I'm only pointing out that if you believe that you are naive to the point of stupid.

Do you think DEA lets controlled substances appear in the paperwork out of thin air?

You have literally no idea how much paperwork is necessary for chemicals that are not even controlled, let alone scheduled.

Ever heard the term paper trail?

I'm not accusing anybody of anything. I'm only pointing out that if you believe that you are naive to the point of stupid.

Do you think DEA lets controlled substances appear in the paperwork out of thin air?

You have literally no idea how much paperwork is necessary for chemicals that are not even controlled, let alone scheduled.

Ever heard the term paper trail?
So you’re saying this lab is either not in the US or is completely fake, am I hearing you right?

But that won't be accurate with a $25,000 HPLC
you'll need a $200,000 GC-FID
and preferably a $250,000 GC-MS

I told you once maybe a year ago stop throwing the equipment names you saw somewhere on internet and trying to be smart.

you do not know the difference and what for type of analysis you need it for.

Since Jano continues to lie, it's a good time to remind potential customers that he was caught fabricating test results and he ADMITTED IT.

This is a public service announcement that I'll be posting weekly in this thread.

https://thinksteroids.com/community...iar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/page-41

An update to my weekly public service announcement. Jano was just caught lying about one of the most highly respected members on the forum using his services in order to promote himself. @Millard Baker, I'm sure deceitful conduct and abuse of the block function is a violation of the rules worthy of a ban.

Jano thought he could get away with it because he has @mands blocked and mands is unable to see his post. How pathetic!

Without value to the point that your friend @mands relies on my analyses when he makes purchases all the time :D

Jano has me blocked so he has been tagging me in a lot of his posts. Rather sad and pathetic.

I'm sure it goes without saying I absolutely DO NOT use his services or rely on his testing to acquire GH.

An update to my weekly public service announcement. Jano was just caught lying about one of the most highly respected members on the forum using his services in order to promote himself. @Millard Baker, I'm sure deceitful conduct and abuse of the block function is a violation of the rules worthy of a ban.

Jano thought he could get away with it because he has @mands blocked and mands is unable to see his post. How pathetic!
You are such a stupid, pathetic, lying loser.
You being crippled on body is nothing in comparison to what you brain looks like.

I never wrote he is using my services. I suggested he is benefiting from my analyses that were conducted for other people, but your brain is obviously unable to process that.

Without value to the point that your friend @mands relies on my analyses when he makes purchases all the time :D

It took me less than half a minute to look into the post history of that crybaby and find a reference to my testing. If I gave enough fucks, I could find a lot more references to my testing in his opinion/decision making processes, but I don't.

upload_2018-12-6_19-19-15.png

So fuck off, retard.

You being crippled on body is nothing in comparison to what you brain looks like.

I never wrote he is using my services. I suggested he is benefiting from my analyses that were conducted for other people, but your brain is obviously unable to process that.

It took me less than half a minute to look into the post history of that crybaby and find a reference to my testing. If I gave enough fucks, I could find a lot more references to my testing in his opinion/decision making processes, but I don't.

View attachment 102184

So fuck off, retard.
How in the hell does this show I was using your testing for reference? Please show we were I referenced your name anywhere?

You are that arrogant that you think you are the only one testing blacks and mauves. lol

mands

View attachment 102184

So fuck off, retard.

Lmfao! Is that supposed to be a defense? Mands doesn't even mention your fraudulent testing.

I did enjoy seeing your English break up though. It's so easy to tell when you get triggered. Fraud!

Lmfao! Is that supposed to be a defense? Mands doesn't even mention your fraudulent testing.

I did enjoy seeing your English break up though. It's so easy to tell when you get triggered. Fraud!
I don't need to defend myself against retards like you.
I just ridicule you.

Show me laboratory test of latest batch of Mauves that wasn't done by me. I'll wait.

Maybe you could try asking your loser friends to send you one, so you can repost it. I'd hurry up if I were you, cripple. You are not so fun anymore and your time is running up.

Tick tock.

View attachment 102184

So fuck off, retard.
You obviously do care because you are using my name to reference your testing. Stating that I use it. Delusional.

Also, I'm sure CBS isn't aware of the change in ignore/block or just hasn't used it as he's not a coward.

mands

Sponsors

Latest posts