Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

C'mon, I'm waiting.

I see the crybaby is already liking your posts, unfortunately block doesn't seem to work on that.

But at least it gives him an opportunity to send you the laboratory test of latest batch of Mauves that wasn't done by me.

Tick - tock, losers. Tick - tock.

Jano why don't you post picture of your equipment. Didn't you have Agilent 1050 detector ? It was a while ago, 2-3 years ago I cannot remember.

You must be using ChemStation or maybe Clarity. Actually I worked on both. On ChemStation it goes from red to green on one screen showing that the computer is communicating with the equipment, you cannot fake it.

Go to configuration setup do a screen print. You cannot fake it. The configuration setup has to match your equipment on the picture.

So you do not have claims that you do not have equipment.

Jano why don't you post picture of your equipment. Didn't you have Agilent 1050 detector ? It was a while ago, 2-3 years ago I cannot remember.

You must be using ChemStation or maybe Clarity. Actually I worked on both. On ChemStation it goes from red to green on one screen showing that the computer is communicating with the equipment, you cannot fake it.

Go to configuration setup do a screen print. You cannot fake it. The configuration setup has to match your equipment on the picture.

I'm actually using a different brand now, so I can't do that :)

But I can send a picture of a sample with a machine turned on with a timestamped piece of paper within 5 minutes of you asking. Ought to be enough.

Attachments

• IMG_20181206_202312.jpg
    IMG_20181206_202312.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 164
wat.jpg

well see the picture I do not have the latest too and I am running samples right now

I guess you know this equipment.

View attachment 102205

well see the picture I do not have the latest too and I am running samples right now

I guess you know this equipment.
Yep, a good piece of equipment. PDA detectors are love.

I can't understand how I could have managed to survive using dual wavelength for so long. Everything is so much easier with PDA.

I personally don't to Waters, though, far too expensive.

I think Shimadzu is better bang for the buck and I can service and maintain those myself, which saves a lot of the downtime and money.

I don't think anyone really thinks he doesn't have access to do testing @mercury. That was proven some time ago. I believe he even purchased a used machine a couple years back. Can't remember.

It's simply he cannot be trusted, has fabricated results and lied about them after he got caught doing so. Until recently when he fessed up to the lies.

mands

Last edited:
Also, I'm sure CBS isn't aware of the change in ignore/block or just hasn't used it as he's not a coward.

Janoshit blocked me like the pussy we all know he is.

He thinks that will stop my weekly public service announcements but the idiot doesn't realize I can still post in his thread.

And you're absolutely right. I have never blocked anyone.

I don't think anyone really thinks he doesn't have access to do testing @mercury. That was proven some time ago. I believe he even purchased a used machine a couple years back. Can't remember.

It's simply he cannot be trusted, has fabricated results and lied about them after he got caught doing so. Until recently when he fessed up to the lies.

mands

I do not know what happened and I do not know what to say. It is possible that something got fucked up, mixed samples or something.

Maybe his girlfriend did not suck his dick for a while and he was pissed off.

But he knows how to test.

Janoshit blocked me like the pussy we all know he is.

He thinks that will stop my weekly public service announcements but the idiot doesn't realize I can still post in his thread.
I didn't you retarded lying piece of crap :)

upload_2018-12-6_22-52-51.png

I'm still waiting for the 3rd party laboratory test of latest Mauves which @mands referred to prove you are not retarded and to prove that @mands is not a massive hypocrite.

It's terribly unfortunate that you weren't able to provide it.

Almost as if both of you were full of shit.

I didn't you retarded lying piece of crap :)

View attachment 102219

I'm still waiting for the 3rd party laboratory test of latest Mauves which @mands referred to prove you are not retarded and to prove that @mands is not a massive hypocrite.

It's terribly unfortunate that you weren't able to provide it.

Almost as if both of you were full of shit.
Again assuming. I didn't mention any type of party you twink. Get it together.

This is how out of touch you are with reality. You just start making stuff up. Again very saddening.

mands

Damn, I wish I didn't make it so easy to prove that @mands is not a hypocritical pussy. But I choose to go easy on the old guy.

All that joke of a man would have to do is to post a single laboratory test to prove that. A single piece of paper. No words needed.

Does that sound like a problem to literally anybody here?

Unblocking long enough to take a screenshot doesn't prove you haven't blocked me, but my screenshot proves you did. Talking shit about someone behind a block isn't just cowardly, it is a violation of the rules. Another fail.
CC @Milard

As you can see from my screenshot, Jano's thread doesn't show up because I'm blocked.

IMG_20181206_182711.jpg IMG_20181206_182845.jpg

Unblocking long enough to take a screenshot doesn't prove you haven't blocked me, but my screenshot proves you did. Talking shit about someone behind a block isn't just cowardly, it is a violation of the rules. Another fail.
CC @Milard

As you can see from my screenshot, Jano's thread doesn't show up because I'm blocked.
I couldn't care less about you. Your head is just as useless as your body is.

You are joke to anybody with half a brain over here and to everybody in real life.

You making up rules and editing HTML code of a website won't change your miserable existence and it will not get better until the day you finally let the world experience the joy of your demise.

@Millard please, explain to this retard how does block function work.

Also, Millard, do you not mind him straight out lying to your face at all?

I would be insulted.

Meanwhile I'm blocking this clown for real.

Keep me blocked, numbnuts. It won't stop me from posting in this thread every week to warn any potential customers that you have admitted to fabricating test reports.

See you next week.

You have been reported for breaking an actual, not made up rule.

upload_2018-12-6_23-55-30.png

Hopefully @Millard will take it personally and act as swiftly with banning you as he does on other occasions when rules are broken.

I'm not having much hope, but there is some.

Farewell, lying cripple.

CC @Milard

View attachment 102224 View attachment 102225
Oh, talking trash about a member who is blocked is a violation? Is that bannable because that’s exactly what that asswipe 2dumb/PPLrep has done with me.

Oh, talking trash about a member who is blocked is a violation? Is that bannable because that’s exactly what that asswipe 2dumb/PPLrep has done with me.
No it's not.

CBS is compulsive liar which cannot be trusted and is making stuff up like that on regular.

Feel free to check the rules and see yourself. Don't trust, verify.

You'll find yourself quite easily what kind of person he is and how much are his words worth.