Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

I will investigate the ignore/block function. I did not known members were being blocked from reading forum content. This should not be the case.
Blocked members aren’t blocked from reading forum content. What @CensoredBoardsSuck was saying was that when you are the one who is blocked, someone can talk trash about you and you can’t reciprocate. It’s a bitch move when people block you and talk trash about you and you can’t defend or rebut.

Ok. I understand now. You are referring to editing HTML in order to create a fake screenshot.

For the record, I never ban anyone based on screenshots. For example, I am occasionally sent screenshots as evidence of PM spam. But this is not sufficient because it can be modified. I require that members report spam using the forum reporting system.
I understand that and I have pointed out that you can verify and disprove it.

So, do you believe we can take it for a fact the a fraud on you was attempted in order to damage me?

I will investigate the ignore/block function. I did not known members were being blocked from reading forum content. This should not be the case.
They are not, you are right.

CBS is either making stuff up or he's computer illiterate.

The former would mean he's trying to lie to you and the latter being quite incompatible with his claims or implications made in regard to @purplepandalabs / @MonkeyKingAnabolic situation.

Blocked members aren’t blocked from reading forum content. What @CensoredBoardsSuck was saying was that when you are the one who is blocked, someone can talk trash about you and you can’t reciprocate. It’s a bitch move when people block you and talk trash about you and you can’t defend or rebut.
No. He was saying exactly that.

I understand that and I have pointed out that you can verify and disprove it.

So, do you believe we can take it for a fact the a fraud on you was attempted in order to damage me?

They are not, you are right.

CBS is either making stuff up or he's computer illiterate.

The former would mean he's trying to lie to you and the latter being quite incompatible with his claims or implications made in regard to @purplepandalabs / @MonkeyKingAnabolic situation.

No. He was saying exactly that.
You can quote this from me but can’t respond to your threat against a child that I want to know about?

You can quote this from me but can’t respond to your threat against a child that I want to know about?
I never made any threats against anybody, much less a child.

I don't do threats, it's incredibly stupid to threaten anybody in my opinion.

I'm blocked from seeing content. None of janos's posts are visible to me.

As you can see, jano was the first reply to your previous post but it doesn't show up for me. It shows Ichy as being the first post. I can't even see the thread in the thread list, but I can find and post in it if someone other than jano quotes me.

IMG_20181207_153645.jpg

However, when I log out, I can see Jano's reply.

IMG_20181207_153631.jpg

Also, look at the post count numbers. You were 453, which I see. Jano was 454, which I don't. It skips from 453 to 455 with nothing in between.

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_153631.jpg
    IMG_20181207_153631.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
So you were banned for nothing?
I was banned because what I wrote was not assumed to be posted in public by the member himself by Millard, and my action was therefore interpreted as sharing a piece of private information related to family of the member in order to intimidate the said member.

After the ban had been lifted it had been agreed that there was a wrong assumption made and that the said thing won't be happening again and I honor that. I trust that I have put it as factually as possible, it's been quite some time.

I have not mentioned the members close ones ever since, despite the fact that he didn't hesitate to do so again in his attempts to insult me.

You can read it yourself, it's public, nothing was removed, and make your own opinion.

Last edited:
I was banned because what I wrote was not assumed to be posted in public by the member himself by Millard, and my action was therefore interpreted as sharing a piece of private information related to family of the member in order to intimidate the said member.

After the ban had been lifted it had been agreed that there was a wrong assumption made and that the said thing won't be happening again and I honor that. I trust that I have put it as factually as possible, it's been quite some time.

I have not mentioned the members close ones ever since, despite the fact that he didn't hesitate to do so again in his attempts to insult me.

You can read it yourself, it's public, nothing was removed, and make your own opinion.
Where can I find it?

All due respect, it's disgusting enough that I don't feel like looking for it. It reminds me that I have failed and lost my temper.

Since then I have learned to insult spineless people without my blood pressure rising. :D

All due respect, it's disgusting enough that I don't feel like looking for it. It reminds me that I have failed and lost my temper.

Since then I have learned to insult spineless people without my blood pressure rising. :D

Have you learned how to test GH and not supply totally bogus test results?

You have also failed at life. Seems to be a common theme of yours.