Janoshik Analytical laboratory testing services

Blocked members aren’t blocked from reading forum content. What @CensoredBoardsSuck was saying was that when you are the one who is blocked, someone can talk trash about you and you can’t reciprocate. It’s a bitch move when people block you and talk trash about you and you can’t defend or rebut.

I'm blocked from seeing content. None of janos's posts are visible to me.

Odd. Supposedly the bitch rep at PPL has me blocked but I see all of his babbling.

I don't think I've ever been blocked before at meso so I didn't know I couldn't see anything posted by the blocker.
There's a simple solution for that:
just log out, delete browser cookies
and surf Meso without logging in, so you can read ALL posts.

BTW blocking/ignoring is for insecure people.
I suggest that feature is removed. This is a steroids board, supposed to be full of bold courageous people, who can read anything.
Not full of coward pussies.

I can't tell if you are really mentally retarded, or sarcastic.

I really hope it's the latter because I find it hard to believe anybody could be that stupid.

His mother did push him off a balcony once. That would explain away a few things. :D:p

Sorry @MindlessWork i know it didn't happen that way, but whoever came up with that story still has me laughing. Just laughing at the story, by the way. Not at your pain.

Busted!

Care to explain this, @janoshik and @mercury?

yes I do, it further proved that master.on does not have clue what he is talking about.

he claims to be expert on laboratory equipment but when Jano posted picture of Shimadzu and I posted picture of Waters HPLC he thinks it is the same.

Not to mention different hand writings which also proves that he is illiterate. But it leaves us with question is he just stupid or retarded.

I never said that Waters = Shimadzu

I said that Jano posted a pic with a mercury tag
Jano can't post equipment pics with a Jano tag because of doesn't have any chromatography equipment, so he hijacked mercury pic.

Then mercury posted a pic with a Jano / Mercury tag
IMO he's just trolling us,
At least mercury known about chromatography and labmax testing, unlike ignorant Janoshik

If Jano ever posts an "equipment pic" with a Jano tag, we can be sure that Jano got the pic from mercury. Somehow mercury has a vested interest in defending Jano.

Newbies don't fall for Janoshik scam
he doesn't actually test anything and he makes up results.

212b41de-ccea-488a-a0a1-3d85bfc4f971-png.102334
d1a2d446-a942-4793-938f-9a586f28bfa0-jpeg.102333
3ea82958-8e11-4470-8c43-f46f2f9e8881-jpeg.102332
Results from recent testing of NPP batch # 025 from Pristine.

Thank you Trenity for the excellent coms, great prices, fast TA and most of all....putting out a good/legit product. Came back exactly what it was supposed to be. Sent in sample blind. Didn’t tell @janoshik what it might be. He asked if it was one of the common AAS compounds and I said yes. Thank you Jano.

@janoshik can you accept please payment with money gram or western union ? Now I explain why: one of my friend he wants to analyze 2 samples (aas) from you, but he is not able to pay with Bitcoin. if you can not accept western union, I'll have to pay. but I prefer that he will pays, not me , honestly.

@janoshik can you accept please payment with money gram or western union ? Now I explain why: one of my friend he wants to analyze 2 samples (aas) from you, but he is not able to pay with Bitcoin. if you can not accept western union, I'll have to pay. but I prefer that he will pays, not me , honestly.
I have messaged you.

yes I do, it further proved that master.on does not have clue what he is talking about.

he claims to be expert on laboratory equipment but when Jano posted picture of Shimadzu and I posted picture of Waters HPLC he thinks it is the same.

Not to mention different hand writings which also proves that he is illiterate. But it leaves us with question is he just stupid or retarded.
Jano posted a pic that says mercury
When Jano should actually post a pic that says Jano, pretty obvious isn't it?

Now it's obvious that you gave Jano the HPLC pic, without realizing it says mercury.

Newbies don't fall for Janoshik scam
He has no lab equipment and he makes up the results.

Go to your local toy store so you can buy dice or even a toy roulette paying cash or credit card.
They're as random as Janoshik results.

Now if you want real testing
send them to Simec or lab4tox, they're real accredited lab.
Get a remailer as needed as they don't seem to accept samples from outside Europe.

Jano has used lab speak rhetoric and esoteric rebuttals for YEARS to convince members he knows his way around an anaytical lab.

And the proof he’s scamming folk lies in his failure to follow the analytical standard and post procedural, graphic and narrative data with any of his assays.

The fact is NONE of Janos assays complied or are even remotely consistent w the certified US analytical
lab results @mands and I posted on Meso some time ago on Generic GH.

JIM

Sigh.....More lies from our resident "doctor" I pm'd mands personally and asked about his QA/QC and asked if the data had a Level 3 or Level 4 Validation.
He did not know what that was and stated he would ask.
The answer came back as follows...
"No, some instruments I use are certified for development and validation of analytical methods for trace analysis of pollutants in environment, but the laboratory does not do validated analyseson AAS and peptides. It is research laboratory, not intended for production of validated data."

Sigh.....More lies from our resident "doctor" I pm'd mands personally and asked about his QA/QC and asked if the data had a Level 3 or Level 4 Validation.
He did not know what that was and stated he would ask.
The answer came back as follows...
"No, some instruments I use are certified for development and validation of analytical methods for trace analysis of pollutants in environment, but the laboratory does not do validated analyseson AAS and peptides. It is research laboratory, not intended for production of validated data."
Hey Doug. Taking a page out of your buddies book? Not tagging me. I would think you of all people would ask before posting up a private message. Of course I would of stated to post whatever you want but sharing PM's is frowned upon here as you know.

Did I specifically state that I didn't know what that was or that I just wasn't aware what the lab used and I would ask?

If you could let me know the date of the conversation I will look at it.

mands

There is alot of conflicting stories but I will say on other forums guys have sent numerous blind samples and jano got it right. Awhile back during the summer jano tested some hgh so the source called him a scammer and the hgh is quality why purity wasnt the issiue it was the IU so the customer that had the hgh tested sent another vial out of the same kit to the sources testing company and results where off I think by 1iu. So both people testing and results where pretty damn close. The vial was supposed to be 12iu but dont quote me jano test was 4iu and other testing company was 5iu. I've actually seen jano test some things then it went to other testing company and results were pretty much identical so that's the reason why I think this testing is lagit unless he is a great at guessing.

Sponsors

Latest posts